The Scientific and Medical Network, Galileo Commission, Institute of Noetic Sciences, Academy for the Advancement of Postmaterialist Sciences (AAPS) and Eternea present a panel discussion with leading-edge Galileo Commission advisers who are also authors from the trilogy edited by Gayle Kimball, PhD – Mysteries of Reality, Mysteries of Healing, Mysteries of Knowledge Beyond Our Senses.
How to Revolutionise the Materialist Paradigm
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Panelist include IONS Director of Research Dr. Helane Wahbeh, Dr. Eben Alexander III, Prof. Bill Bengston, Dr. Jude Currivan, and Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – with David Lorimer and Gayle Kimball moderating.
The panel will address the following questions:
- What was your personal experience of transformation from the materialist paradigm to the consciousness paradigm, including the most influential books and mentors?
- Imagine the paradigm has shifted. How did it happen and how is our world different?
- What is the strongest and most persuasive evidence that the materialist paradigm is limited and harmful?
- What philosophical assumptions that underpin the materialist paradigm need to be challenged?
- What are models of the relationship between brain and consciousness, including Quantum Mechanics, i.e. ideas of space and time. Discuss the idealist view vs. the dual aspect approach.
- What are the most influential effective tactics, organizations, social media, and more to inform the public?