Free Live Webinars
Experience shared inquiry around mind-blowing topics!
Upcoming Live Webinars
Well-Being, the Brain, and Wearable Technologies
Friday, January 21, 2022
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (PST)
Cédric Cannard, IONS Research Assistant & PhD Candidate in Neuroscience, will discuss his research on measuring the electrical activity of the brain and how it relates to well-being.
ConnectIONS Live video recordings are available to the public for a week following the live webinar and then available to IONS Members only.
Reach for a New Reality in 2022: Bring Your Moonshot to Life!
Recorded on January 14, 2022
We are pleased to share the following resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Webinar Slides [PDF]
- Zoom Chat File [PDF]
- The Possibility Accelerator Experience [Workshop]
- The Science of Channeling: Why You Should Trust Your Intuition and the Force That Connects Us All by Helané Wahbeh [Book]
Sign Up to Receive Alerts of New ConnectIONS Live Webinars
Leave your information and we will let you know when new free webinars are scheduled.
Everyone Is Welcome!
- Dive into the study of frontier noetic topics
- Have inspiring direct experiences
- Connect with a community of passionate consciousness explorers from around the world!
Noetic Wisdom for Challenging Times
Featuring special guests, this webinar series focused on the ways noetic insight can help our global community navigate the turbulent waters of our current times. Please enjoy viewing these videos!