IONS Community Groups are independent, self-organizing, gatherings held across the globe. They bring together a dynamic collection of people dedicated to exploring a wide range of noetic topics and facilitating a personal and collective shift in consciousness. Groups often meet to discuss articles, books, inspiring films, and other IONS materials.
Each group sets its own purpose and direction, consistent with the overall mission of IONS.
Though self-organized and self-directed, the Community Groups listed on this site are both inspired by and recognized by the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
Locate a Group Near You – Click On the Map Below!
Virtual Community Groups
Some of our groups meet on the web using video chat. Find the information for these virtual groups on the map above.
- Daisie IONS Virtual Community Group: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Bogota IONS Virtual Community Group: Bogota, Columbia
- Gujarat IONS Virtual Community Group: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Chennai IONS Virtual Community Group: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Israel IONS Virtual Community Group: Jerusalem, Israel
- Italy IONS Virtual Community Group: Rimini, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Wellington IONS Virtual Community Group: Wellington, New Zealand
- Madrid IONS Virtual Community Group: Madrid, Spain
- Santa Cruz IONS Community Group: Santa Cruz, California, United States
- Brockton IONS Community Group: Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
- Carlisle IONS Virtual Community Group: Carlisle, Massachusetts, United States
- Philadelphia IONS Community Group: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- San Antonio Virtual IONS Community Group: San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Virginia IONS Virtual Community Group: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
- Casper IONS Virtual Community Group: Casper, Wyoming, United States
- OpenHeart IONS Community Group, Estavayer-le-Lac, Fribourg, Switzerland
- Yintelligence IONS Community Group: Zurich, Switzerland