Are you a professional medium or trance channeler who provides readings for clients? IONS is working on developing a code of ethics for English-speaking mediums and trance channelers and would like your input.
Who can participate?
- Professional mediums and trance channelers fluent in English
- Those with internet access
- The research study involves a series of online surveys
- Each survey takes approximately 5-30 minutes to complete
- Surveys will be spread out by a period of weeks or months
- Surveys inquire about:
- Personal questions regarding working as a medium/trance channeler
- Ethical standards adherence
- Elements related to ethical standards development for mediumship/trance channeling field
- Lastly, participants provide feedback on a draft code of ethics for the mediumship/trance channeling field
You will receive the group results after the study is complete. Individual results will not be analyzed or disseminated, and reports will not include any identifying information.
This study is being conducted by the Institute of Noetic Sciences and all study activities are overseen by an Institutional Review Board (IORG#0003743). The Principal Investigator of the study is Helané Wahbeh, ND