Please join us in welcoming:
Marietta IONS Community Group: Marietta, Georgia, United States
- Overview: We are a group of folks from all walks of life, interested in science, the study of consciousness and scientific information provided by IONS on their website.
- Meets: On the 2nd Sunday of each month from 2:00-5:00 pm
- Connect: Please email Catherine De Anne
Italy IONS Virtual Community Group: Rimini, Rimini, Italy
- Overview: Groppo italiano di ricerca discussione e supporto al IONS.
- Meets: Virtual (time and day of the week to be determined)
- Connect: Please email Federico Raimondo
Stevensville IONS Community Group: Stevensville, Maryland, United States
- Overview: Great avenue for those interested in discussing/learning about experiences that may involve intuition, insight, psychic or mystical experiences, and the scientific findings associated with these topics.
- Meets: At 6:00 pm on the second Wednesday of the month
- Connect: Please email Tom Brent
St. Louis IONS Community Group: St. Louis Area, Missouri, United States
- Overview: The St. Louis IONS Community Group is a group of people coming together to discuss issues regarding human consciousness, studies at noetic.org and other related topics.
- Meets: 6:30-7:30 pm on the last Wednesday of each month
- Connect: Please email Mike Snider
Singapore IONS Community Group: Singapore, Republic of Singapore
- Overview: For practitioners and lay persons interested in the phenomena of spontaneous remission, energy healing, effects of conscious intent and other scientific and intuitive senses acting on the material world.
- Meets: Monthly in conjunction with an integrative and complementary alternative medicine practitioner
- Connect: Please email Winfred Khoo
East Anglia IONS Community Group: Colchester, East Anglia, United Kingdom
- Overview: Informal weekend afternoon meetings in Colchester. Discussion of IONS and other post-materialist news and thinking. Book share and social get-together.
- Meets: Saturday/Sunday afternoon meetings notified to interested participants
- Connect: Please email John Sprunt
To view a full list of IONS Community Groups around the world, please visit our Global Community Network page!