As a committed, dedicated student of the healing arts — whether you’re a seasoned therapeutic medical professional or a holistic energy healer — you may ask yourself if expanding your toolkit to include medical intuition might be the next logical step in your evolving practice.
Medical intuition skills can — and do — benefit people who are engaged in a wide variety of healing practices across a broad spectrum of Western and Eastern modalities, such as energy workers, Reiki masters, mediums, and traditional medical professionals who’ve earned their advanced-level degrees studying more conventional Western medicine allopathic practices.
Many therapists, doctors, nurses, clinicians, holistic health coaches/teachers, and those looking to explore a rewarding career at the leading edge of the healthcare revolution, backed by exciting new science, are already enthusiastically exploring this new frontier while facilitating profound healing experiences for their clients.
Medical intuition involves using intuitive or extrasensory abilities to gain insights into a person’s health and well-being.
By perceiving information about a person’s physical, emotional, and spiritual health that might not be readily apparent through conventional medical methods, you, the practitioner, can make potential treatment recommendations as a result of identifying imbalances and other underlying causes of all manner of ailments.
By delving into medical intuition, you’ll gain insights and skills that go beyond conventional methods, allowing you to contribute to the healing journeys of others on deeper and more holistic levels — integrating medical intuition with more conventional healthcare to provide your clients with a more complete picture of their health.
Medical Intuition Summit
September 23 – 24
This event is hosted by The Shift Network. Please visit their website for more information.
During this groundbreaking 2-day event, you’ll discover:
- How intuition can serve as a third-eye assistant, helping to decode and diagnose root causes of autoimmune diseases
- Trusted methods to identify the spiritual basis of mystery illnesses that evade traditional diagnosis
- Ways to expand your practitioner’s toolbox so you can holistically support your clients and students
- How sadness, grief, or guilt can create a heavy heart and affect your emotional/physical well-being and trigger illness
- An awareness of internal signals that can open new pathways to learning about specific illnesses or life struggles
- How thoughts, beliefs, and emotions influence health — and practices to bring the body back into alignment emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically
- The Biofield Viewer, an extremely subtle energy imaging system allowing healers to investigate, monitor, and improve their treatment protocols
- How to combine contemporary science and medicine with spiritual understanding to maximize practical applications for healing and wellness
- Ways to deepen your diagnostic awareness to address various subtle energies that can affect health such as emotional or psychic stressors, and Wi-Fi
- An array of incredible featured speakers, including IONS Director of Research Helané Wahbeh, ND, MCR
- And much more!
You can RSVP for free here: https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.