A four-week online workshop with support and guidance provided by acclaimed author, lucid dreamer, and teacher Robert Waggoner.
This workshop speaks to all explorers of lucid dreaming – from the inexperienced beginner to those who have ventured far along the path. While giving you sound foundational materials, it offers insight far beyond lucid dreaming basics. It’s for the lucid dream explorer, the adventurers and the curious, who seek to understand this fascinating state of being and to access a larger awareness of the consciousness for growth, insight and transformation.
With the guidance of a lucid dreaming expert with many decades of experience, this workshop will help you to:
- Practice lucid dreaming incubation techniques in a supportive environment
- Discover how to maintain and prolong your lucid dreams
- Learn effective techniques for exploring and consciously relating to lucid dream symbols and energy
- Resolve personal issues and blockages while aware in the subconscious
- Lucidly access your own Inner Muse and wake with creative gifts
- Experiment with the boundaries of your larger Self’s knowing
- Incorporate mental techniques from lucid dreaming into your daily life to elevate creativity and confidence
- Learn how to open pathways to inner information, whether dreaming, lucid dreaming or waking
- Seek spiritual knowledge and insight by experimenting with time/space, esoteric ideas and spiritual practices while lucid dreaming
- Realize the Oneness – the interconnected nature of consciousness
Lucid Dreaming and Living Lucidly: Gateway to the Inner Self
October 19 – November 17, 2023
This workshop is produced and hosted by our friends at GlideWing, and offered in partnership with IONS.