More Ways to Expand Your Perspective on Aging – Once A Week For Six Weeks Starting February 23rd
Aging is a continuum from birth to death. Aging is life. If birth and death are two sides of the same coin, aging is the coin. Ignoring, denying, and fearing what is inevitable is the hard way out.
It takes courage to age consciously.
Courage from the heart—honesty, self-compassion, empathy
Courage with intention—commitment to act and to keep growing consciously
Courage together—from individual growth to collective responsibility, and back again
The Courageus Online Conscious Aging Workshop is a live six-session online experiential workshop for people seeking meaning, guidance, and connection in their last third of life. You will meet for 90 minutes once a week for six consecutive Thursdays with Courageus workshop facilitators and other like-minded adults to:
- Discover what can give heart and meaning to your life, and how you can enrich the years ahead
- Develop self-compassion and empathy to cope more effectively with change and other stressors
- Examine how to move from fear and denial of our inevitable losses, including death, toward recognizing and appreciating our unfolding opportunities
- Reveal awareness and connection by recognizing our shared community in the aging process
- Cultivate intention and a personal road map for our ongoing journey
Weekly topics include: Life Review, Forgiveness, Death Makes Life Possible, Self-Compassion, Transformative Practices, Surrender, A New Vision of Aging
CourAGEus Online Conscious Aging Workshop
February 23 – March 30, 2023
This workshop is hosted by Courageus, an IONS Preferred Provider. Please visit their website, www.courageous.org for more information.