We’re excited to announce that IONS is now able to accept gifts of cryptocurrency through The Giving Block and Endaoment. This decision was made in order to provide an additional means for our donors to make philanthropic gifts in this (still) unconventional way. And, because IONS is a global community, we want to make it as convenient as possible for people from all over the world who wish to support our work to do so with relative ease.
Our philosophy is that currency (of all types) is an energy whose core purpose is to do good in our world. Please consider making a gift of cryptocurrency today and help us advance noetic sciences research and experiential programming – strengthening our interconnection and allowing IONS to alchemize crypto for the upleveling of consciousness – for the benefit of humanity and our planet.
For gifts of $500 and above, please make
your gift via Endaoment by clicking here: For gifts of any size, make your gift via The Giving Block here:
Frequently Asked Questions – The Giving Block
Which cryptocurrencies do you accept?
- We accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) USD Coin (USDC) Dai (DAI) Dogecoin (DOGE) Basic Attention Token (BAT) Ethereum Name Service (ENS) 0x (ZRX) 1inch (1INCH) Aave (AAVE) Alchemix (ALCX) Amp (AMP) Ankr Network (ANKR) ApeCOIN (APE) API3 (API3) Audius (AUDIO) Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) Balancer (BAL) Bancor Network Token (BNT) BarnBridge (BOND) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ChainLink (LINK) Civic (CVC) Compound (COMP) Curve (CRV) Decentraland (MANA) DeFI Pulse Index (DPI) Dogelon Mars (ELON) Enjin Coin (ENJ) Fantom (FTM) Fetch AI (FET) Filecoin (FIL) Gala (GALA) Gemini Dollar (GUSD) Injective Protocol (INJ) Keep3r (KP3R) Kyber Network (KNC) Lido (LDO) Liquity USD (LUSD) Liquity(LQTY) Litecoin (LTC) Livepeer (LPT) Loopring (LRC) Magic Internet Money (MIM) Maker (MKR) Maple Finance (MPL) Mask Network (MASK) Merit Circle (MC) Mirror Protocol (MIR) Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) Numeraire (NMR) Orchid (OXT) PAX Gold (PAXG) Polygon (MATIC) Quant (QNT) Radicle (RAD) Rally (RLY) Raydium (RAY) Ren (REN) Render Token (RNDR) Saber (SBR) Shiba Inu (SHIB) Skale (SKL) Smooth Love Potion (SLP) Solana (SOL) Somnium Space (CUBE) Spell Token (SPELL) Storj (STORJ) SushiSwap (SUSHI) Synthetix (SNX) Terra (LUNA) TerraUSD (UST) Tezos (XTZ) The Graph (GRT) The Sandbox (SAND) UMA (UMA) Uniswap (UNI) Wrapped Centrifuge (wCFG) Yearn.Finance (YFI) Zcash (ZEC)
Donors Please Read – IMPORTANT:
- Please only send the exact cryptocurrency listed on the blockchain mentioned on the widget. Do not send any other cryptocurrencies (including layer 2, wrapped tokens, NFTs or other ERC-20 tokens not listed) as these are unsupported and may result in loss of donation. For more info, click here.
I need a wallet to complete my donation. Where can I access this information?
You can generate a wallet address by using our widget above.
- Choose the currency you wish to donate
- Put in any amount for the pledge (don’t worry – receipts will match the actual amount donated).
- Enter your donor information or choose to donate anonymously.
Once you reach the third page, the widget will generate a dynamic wallet address you can use to complete your donation.
Why is the wallet address different every time?
When using The Giving Block widget you’ll notice that a new wallet address is created every time. This is because The Giving Block uses dynamic wallet addresses.
This is done to protect your privacy and ours. Doing so helps prevents third parties from viewing all of your transaction history simply by copying and pasting the wallet address or TXID into a block explorer.
All addresses that are generated are associated with your donor information AND ours forever. This means that you can reuse the address as often as you’d like or you can generate a new one each time. It’s up to you. In some cases, users want to re-use an address because they’ve added it as a payout address in an app or smart contract.
Will I get a receipt with my donation?
In order to receive a receipt with your donation, you must enter your email when prompted to in our widget above. You will automatically receive a receipt from email@example.com as soon as the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain. This changes depending on the blockchain – you can refer to this guide for estimates and more information. Please note that you will receive a receipt every time you donate with our wallet address to the receipt you enter when generating the address.
Can I donate anonymously?
Yes, of course! However, if you’d like to receive a tax receipt, you must enter your email address when prompted on the third page. A tax receipt will only be sent once you’ve entered your email address.
Tax Deductibility: The IRS classifies cryptocurrency as property for tax purposes which means it is typically the most tax efficient way to support your favorite cause. When donating crypto, you receive a tax deduction for the fair market value of the crypto, and you avoid the capital gains tax you would have incurred if you sold the crypto and then donated. Please speak with your financial advisers for further assistance.
- All cryptocurrency donations made via The Giving Block are nonrefundable. No goods, services or airdrops will be offered in exchange for cryptocurrency donations.