What if you could access all the wisdom you need for living a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life… from your nighttime dreams?
Imagine if your dreamtime could provide you with the necessary insights to integrate your soul’s deep knowledge and create the life you desire.
Well… it actually does.
Paying attention to your dreams and deciphering the messages living in the images, symbols, characters, and landscapes that appear can be a magical experience. And today, anyone can practice dreamwork… and reap its many benefits.
Dreamwork can help you gain insights into how to heal an illness, mend a difficult relationship, jumpstart a creative project, or make a big life decision.
Join a global gathering of leading dreamwork experts, renowned psychology professionals, and inspiring authors — including IONS Chief Scientist Dean Radin, Robert Moss, Jean Shinoda-Bolen, Sandra Ingerman, Lynne McTaggart, Grace Cheptu, Grandmother Flordemayo, Toko-pa Turner, Andrew Holecek, and more — for the first-ever Dreamwork Summit!
Learn how you can access the soul-guided wisdom, healing power, and creative inspiration emerging nightly in your dreams!
During this revelatory four-day gathering, you’ll discover:
- How important, easy, and fun it is to keep a dream journal, and the amazing healing & life-fulfilling insights this simple practice can bring
- That clues about a yet-to-be discovered health challenge can show up in dreams… and ways to work with them to help yourself heal
- Somatic approaches to dreamwork that look to the body and our feelings for interpretation, healing & transformation
- Dream yoga, a form of lucid dreaming that allows you to practice a skill you’d like to improve while you’re sleeping
- How you can courageously face and work with nightmares, which can actually be in service to your healing & growth
- Possibilities for healing & forgiveness when you’re visited by deceased loved ones in your dreams
- The magic and power in accessing and illuminating your mythic imagination sourced from the world of dreams, myths & archetypes
…and much more!
Discover exciting new practices and insights for turning to your dreams and imagination for guidance, healing, and inspiration at this free online event, November 13-16, 2018.