IONS Director of Research, Helané Wahbeh, ND, MCR, was pleased to be invited back as a guest on the Gateways to Awakening podcast. In this episode, which aired on December 17th, she and host Yasmeen Turayhi discuss health & healing, energy medicine, and finding your noetic signature.
Dr. Wahbeh is clinically trained as a naturopathic physician and research trained with a Master of Clinical Research and two post-doctoral research fellowships. She has published on and spoken internationally about her studies on complementary and alternative medicine, mind-body medicine, stress, and post-traumatic stress disorder and their relationships to physiology, health and healing.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- What the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) is, and the astronaut who landed on the moon who founded it, and more
- Research on consciousness and how it affects the physical world and healing
- The study of energy medicine and channeling and how the power of intention can actually impact the outcome of your reality
- What a noetic signature is and how to find your own noetic signature
- They dive into Helane’s book “Free to be Me” about her journey from the Middle East to the Bay Area, California and talk about the rites of passage of womanhood and more
Gateways to Awakening is a gateway for your own spiritual journey. Today, people are suffering from stress and anxiety like no other time in history. Mental illness is on the rise, and people are either self-medicating or numbing out with a variety of distractions. In one on one conversations with leading experts in wellness and spirituality, Gateways to Awakening shares best practices and offers a gateway to help those who are interested expand their awareness and consciousness.