In connection with an upcoming workshop I’m leading in Italy next month with my colleague, IONS Senior Scientist Dean Radin, I was recently interviewed about what we’ll be doing at the workshop. The interview includes a discussion of Noetic Sciences and Psychology, and how Noetic Science is relevant to practice in a clinical setting.
There are just a few spaces left in this extraordinary week-long workshop, Noetic Sciences: Frontiers of Consciousness Research and Practice. It will be held in the beautiful Tuscan countryside at Villa Rinascimento in Lucca, Italy, September 23 – 28, 2012.
Join us to learn about cutting edge consciousness research and its applications to personal and professional life. Share leisurely meals in an intimate setting and explore the Tuscan countryside in the afternoons and evenings!
20 CE Credits are available for workshop attendees.
Topics covered will include:
- Consciousness Matters: From Ordinary to Extraordinary Human Capacities
- The Art and Science of Transformation
- Experiential Exploration of Enhanced Consciousness
- Remote Viewing and Non-Local Perception (Verified Clairvoyance)
- Moving Forward: Connecting the Pieces towards Change