A Video of the 2015 SAND Panel Discussion
At the 2015 Science and Nonduality (SAND) conference, five leading scientists came together to discuss the complex topic of consciousness.
Facilitated by A.H. Almaas, the panel participants articulated their specific theories of consciousness, seeking to identify areas of commonality while also developing meaning from the differences in perspective. The panel consisted of:
- Stuart R. Hameroff, MD, Director of the Center for Consciousness Studies
- Julia Mossbridge, Ph.D., Director of the Innovation lab here at IONS
- Henry Stapp, Ph.D., Auantum physicist
- Chris Fields, Ph.D., Interdisciplinary information scientist
- Donald Hoffman, Ph.D, Cognitive scientist and author