This video workshop was created from a six-month live webinar series offered in 2016. It features presentations and Q&As from top scientists and leaders within the field of consciousness research, education, and application.
This free course consists of ten 1-hour videos. Presented from a variety of perspectives, you will discover:
- Exciting developments in consciousness research across disciplines
- Where the study of consciousness is heading and why it matters
- How to pursue a career in the fields of consciousness research and study
- And more!
The IONS Next Generation Initiative brings awareness and engagement within the noetic sciences to younger generations by supporting emerging scholars and explorers.
- The Ins and Outs of Meditation Research with Helané Wahbeh, PhD
- The Study of Consciousness and Shifting the Paradigm with Cassandra Vieten, PhD
- Meditation Research How-to with Arnaud Delorme, PhD
- Time Perception and Precognition with Julia Mossbridge, PhD
- Setting Science Free on College Campuses with Kate Noble, PhD
- Practical Applications of Consciousness in Education with Katia Petersen, PhD
- Technology and Science of Consciousness with Mikey Siegel
- Consciousness and Entheogenic Research with Larry Norris, MA
- Consciousness and Healing: Biofields with Shamini Jain, PhD
- Collective Consciousness with Roger Nelson