Circle donors are invited to join us for an inspiring day of science and the opportunity to connect with the leadership of IONS, the entire science team and other like-minded members of your IONS Giving Circle family.
Saturday, October 17, 2020 via Zoom
Science Presentations with Interactive Q&A Sessions: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
Social Hour co-hosted by IONS CEO Claire Lachance and Board Chair Claudia Welss: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDT
This is a wonderful opportunity to hear directly from IONS CEO, Claire Lachance, and Board Chair, Claudia Welss, along with the following research presentations by the IONS Science Team:
- Dean Radin, Chief Scientist: Global Consciousness Project 1.0
- Loren Carpenter, Scientist: Global Consciousness Project 2.0 (HeartMath)
- Garret Yount, Scientist: Energy Medicine Pilot Study – The Seer Data
- Arnaud Delorme, Scientist: Mediumship and Channeling Research
- Helané Wahbeh, Director of Research: Noetic Signature™ Inventory
This exciting program will be followed by a lively Social Hour featuring a few surprises! You will have the opportunity to continue the conversation with IONS leadership and scientists as well as engage with your fellow Giving Circle family.
As a Circle donor, you were sent a personal invitation via email. If you are not a Circle donor and are interested in joining the Giving Circle Program and attending this online event, please click the button below.