Are there additional measures I can purchase?
In addition to the Core Measures, the IDL team offers extra measures to help you understand how effective your modality is and/or how it works. The Additional Measures we currently offer and their associated costs are:
- EEG (64 channel) – $200 per person/per time point*
- EEG (4 Channel) – $80 per person/per time point
- EKG (Heart Rate + Variability) – $75 per person/per time point
- GSR (Skin Conductance) – $70 per person/per time point
- Respiration – $50 per person/per time point
- Temperature – $50 per person/per time point
- Eye Tracking & Pupil Dilation – $120 per person/per time point
- Voice Analysis – $60 / Person
- Salivary Alpha Amylase – $120 per person/per time point
- Questionnaire (Simple Scoring: <40 items) – $200 per Questionnaire/per time point**
- Questionnaire (Complex Scoring: >40 items) – $350 per Questionnaire/per time point**
Prices include data collection, analysis, and report.
* Time points are usually before and after the workshop, but some measures can also be done during the workshop. Prices listed are for each person for each time point. For example, if you wanted EKG for 10 people before and after your workshop it would be $75 X 10 people X 2 time points = $1500.
** Numerous are available. Please let us know what you would like evaluated.