With the IONS 18th International Conference fast approaching, we are elated to announce this year’s Spotlight Talk and Poster Session presenters.
Spotlight Talk Presenters
Each year a diverse group of conference attendees are chosen to share their inspiring work with a packed and enthusiastic audience. This year, we have 15 outstanding speakers presenting their work in the noetic sciences. These 15-minute presentations will be held during the breakfast and lunch hour on Friday and Saturday, and during the breakfast hour on Sunday of the conference.
Robert Atkinson: Living into Oneness: From the Call to Adventure to the Valley of Unity and Beyond
Dr. Michele Kattke: An Overview of Crystal Technology for Energy Healing and Biofield Research
Maya Zuckerman: EarthShot — Creating the Future We Want to Live In!
Allan Combs, PhD: How Noetics Came to California: A Brief Illustrated History of Three Institutions
Narendra Bhandari, MSc, PhD: Concepts of Soul, Consciousness and Life in Jainism
Zenka: The Look Ahead – 5 years (2024) and 15 Years (2034)
Santiago Roel: The Power of Intention for Crime-Reduction
Jan Ögren, MFT: Laughing with Spirits: An Introduction to Psychological Shamanism
Mich Levy: We Tip the Balance: Learning to Accelerate Possibility
Miguel Angel Blasco Carlos: Understanding The Uniqueness Through Cell Biology
David Dibble: The New Agreements for Leaders & Managers – A Next Evolutionary Step in Leadership and Management Models that Creates Better Businesses and a Better World
Margaret Ann Goldstein, PhD: Who are we becoming as we travel to the moon, the ISS and Mars?
Sharon Tennison: The Power of Impossible Ideas!
Kristine Klussman, PhD: The Art and Science of Authentic Connection.
Arthur Hayne Mitchell, PhD: Ageism, Consciousness Expansion, and Planetary Service
Poster Session Presenters
We were fortunate to receive many applications for this year’s Poster Session presentations, taking place on Friday evening, July 19th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. We are happy to announce that 14 conference attendees are generously presenting their informational posters, which highlight their noetically-inspired projects, ideas, research, and work. The poster session is a great opportunity for conference attendees to connect with one another regarding their exciting noetic projects in the world.
- Gayle Kimball, PhD: Identify Characteristics of Creators of a New Scientific Paradigm and Key Concepts of the Non-Materialist Paradigm
- Christina Leimer: In Your Face: What Shrines and Memorial Walls at Mass Shootings & Inner City Murder Sites Tell Us, If We’ll Listen
- Annette Cravera Goggio: Why It’s Important to Know Why We’re Here
- Denise Barrett: Water: Fractal Antenna of Information, Storehouse of Consciousness
- Jennifer Kim Penberthy, PhD, ABPP: Recent Data On Our Contemplative Based Intervention For People Living With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Marci Kosich: Knowledge and History of Sound Reiki
- Marilyn Stickle: Integration of the Four Pillars of Psi Research: Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience and Claircognizance Into the Practice of Psychotherapy Under the Umbrella Concept of Intuition
- Aneta Lazarov, MD: The Integrative Approach of Mind Body Medicine in Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma
Baker Stocking: Subjective Temporal Dynamics: Metrics Underlying the Emotive Power of Musical Experience and Their Relation to Interpersonal Dynamics
- Darity Wesley: The 5 Keys to Unlocking the Real You: 1) Learning to Appreciate and Accept Yourself, 2) Losing the Past, 3) Allowing Yourself to be Vulnerable, 4) Stop Caring What Others Think, and 5) Being Open and Honest with Ourselves and Others
- Connie Baxter Marlow and Andrew Cameron Bailey: Moving Beyond Duality: When we update our unexamined assumptions about the nature of the Universe to a paradigm where there is ONLY love, free will, and the soul’s journey to wholeness, we raise our frequency to a reality where the laws are expanded
- Timothy Williams: The Panacea Theory: Exploration, Expansion, Experimentation and Experience.
- Donna Marchesano: How to Free Habitual Compulsions and Unhealthy Patterns of Behaviors Located in an Unconscious State: Create a Shift in Perspective Towards Wellness Without the Limitations of the Ego Self
- Allison Gillott: The Ability to Couple Our Position Space with K Space Allows Us to Imprint Our Intention
- Miquel Blasco Carlos, PhD, and Pablo Hernández Camarero: Scientific Demonstration that Evolution Is Guided by a Will