Discussions

Anonymous Icon

The Bible Code

Posted June 16, 2014 by RealityOverScience in Open

commented on June 22, 2014
by NoetPoet

Busy, but wanted to get this discussion started, at least.

Without rushing to dismiss it (unless providing a balanced, rational explanation along with that dismissal), or posting links to excessively long readings that make it hard for most folks to participate...

What do you think of the phenomenon?

I've realized some of the Physics behind it while watching documentaries on it, but it would be interesting to explore it further.

• 4 Comments  
  • NoetPoet Jun 22, 2014

“I am really hoping we can discuss the physics/dynamics of The Bible Code seriously here, to get to the root of the phenomenon. I can see where it is coming from, but it is soooo complex to explain it in words. (In other words, it's a timeXspace physics situation.) I'm hoping we can break it down into easier terms so there's enough conventional language (timeXspace that convention can recognize enough to process) away from translucence) to express it.”

The Bible Code really isn’t that complex. It relies on something called the Equidistant Letter Sequence formula, which basically involves looking for words spelt out by letters that are separaqted by an equal number of other latters throughout the text. Because the Torah is written in Biblical Hebrew, and because Biblical Hebrew doesn’t use vowels, it is not all that difficult to ‘find’ words (e.g. to find “Hitler” all you would need to do is find “HLTR”). Furthermore, the alleged codes are also written in Biblical Hebrew, which means that there is plenty of room for the translator to either deliberately or unwittingly mistranslate words so that they yield a meaningful message.

“Similar to how ancient alien hunters attribute (or blame) everything on aliens, totally overlooking the heights of human Consciousness as origins of inexplicable-to-convention phenomena “

And what “inexplicable-to-convention” phenomena might those be?

Again, I challenge you to predict just ONE specific event using the Bible Code, i.e. BEFORE that event actually occurs. Are your "Physics" up to this challenge?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jun 22, 2014

Dust, thanks for the link. As soon as I get a chance I'll check that out.

I am really hoping we can discuss the physics/dynamics of The Bible Code seriously here, to get to the root of the phenomenon. I can see where it is coming from, but it is soooo complex to explain it in words. (In other words, it's a timeXspace physics situation.) I'm hoping we can break it down into easier terms so there's enough conventional language (timeXspace that convention can recognize enough to process) away from translucence) to express it.

I have a documentary DVR'd that I am watching now, and just a few minutes into it I can already see errors in what is being suggested. They are trying to understand it based on collective unconscious reasoning and its traditions.

Similar to how ancient alien hunters attribute (or blame) everything on aliens, totally overlooking the heights of human Consciousness as origins of inexplicable-to-convention phenomena (mistakenly leaping from unconscious convention to "the aliens did it"), the folks on this documentary are immediately getting caught up in conventional usages of language (without taking that language *higher*), and the same for mathematics.

I'll take some notes and post them here when I can.

• NoetPoet Jun 16, 2014

RoS, I challenge you to predict just ONE specific event using the Bible Code, i.e. BEFORE that event actually occurs. Are your "Physics" up to this challenge?

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jun 16, 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_code

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS