Discussions

Anonymous Icon

UFO Contact is Quantum Holographically Compatible - and it is happening

Posted April 18, 2014 by Giorgio Piacenza Cabrera in Open

commented on April 28, 2014
by Dina grutzendler

These (increasingly less taboo) integral awareness subjects (like bona fide friendly extraterrestrial contacts) are a crucial part of our integral cultural future and POLITICS. They have the potential of complementing many areas of integral thinking which today mostly attracts psychologists, counselors. We need to expand. For instance, the area of Quantum Holography by Astronaut Edgar Mitchell is also receptive to exopolitics and of the almost certain intelligent ET presence.

There are some large conventional institutions willing to look into these matters. My objective, rational and integral contactee friend shares some thoughts during the Peruvian Air Force opening of our UFO (Anomalous Aerial Objects) office. If this is real (and it is): Ask your selves: What are the implications? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGH34C8nZDE

Recently from COLOMBIA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQn2MfTFY1Q

• 2 Comments  
  • Dina grutzendler Apr 28, 2014

Dear Giorgio

I have been seeing UFO´s for most of my life (without ever entering in any kind of contact) so I know they are real. What are they? I don´t know. But the idea that there could be something holographic about it is very possible. We saw a gigantic UFO that looked metallic but suddenly disappeared which is very strange.

• NoetPoet Apr 19, 2014

Edgar Mitchell’s interpretation of quantum holography is grossly distorted: it is nothing more than an attempt to the dress up the baseless New Age idea of the Akashic Records in a veneer of cutting-edge science.

The first video takes cherry-picked data from disparate sources, unsubstantiated claims about foreknowledge of alien contact experiences, and ambiguous pieces of footage of objects in the sky, and then weaves them altogether to make a feeble case that alien civilizations are visiting Earth. Each piece of footage could be far more plausibly explained as natural or man-made objects being filmed from unusual angles with poor-quality camera work. Similarly, the ancient human monuments which the video suggests were built by/for aliens have already had their construction and function explained far more plausibly by modern science.

The second video consists of shaky, out-of-focus footage of an object which is far more likely to be a Mylar balloon or a model aircraft than an alien spacecraft from billions of miles away.

Truly an impressive pile of pseudoscientific BS.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS