Discussions

Dear IONS Forum Moderators: I wish to formally report a violation of the forum's commenting guidelines

Posted Dec. 23, 2013 by NoetPoet in Open

commented on July 27, 2014
by Silverghost

Dear IONS Forum Moderators,

Recently another IONS forum member by the name of mrmathew1963 has resorted to calling me "Deception" in various threads on the IONS forum. He has insisted on calling me this even when I made it clear that I was not okay with it. Mrmathew1963's conduct is a violation of the IONS commenting guidelines (http://noetic.org/commenting-guidelines). Specifically, mrmathew1963 has violated the following guidelines:

"1) You agree to be courteous in your comments, and not to submit any material that reasonably could be considered to be abusive, uncivil, hateful, or threatening.

2) You agree not to submit any comment that

•is libelous or defamatory.
•degrades others."

As such, I formally request that you either censure MrMathew1963 and warn him not to engage in further such behaviour against me or any other forum member, or else ban him from this forum entirely.

Respectfully,

NoetPoet

• 32 Comments  
  • Silverghost Jul 27, 2014

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200910/big-bad-bully

Extract: “Bullies aim to inflict pain. But eventually, the one most hurt by bullying is the bully himself.

No, it's not just boys being boys. It takes a special breed of person to cause pain to others. But the one most hurt by bullying is the bully himself—though that's not at first obvious and the effects worsen over the life cycle. Yes, females can be bullies too. They just favor a different means of mean

The aggression can be physical—pushes and shoves and hitting, kicking, and punching. Or it can be verbal—name-calling, taunts, threats, ridicule, and insults. Bullies not only say mean things to you, they say mean things about you to others. Often enough, the intimidation that starts with a fist is later accomplished with no more than a nasty glance. The older bullies get, the more their aggression takes the form of verbal threats and abuse.

Bullies, for the most part, are different from you and me. Studies reliably show that they have a distinctive cognitive make-up—a hostile attributional bias, a kind of paranoia. They perpetually attribute hostile intentions to others. The trouble is, they perceive provocation where it does not exist.”

Bullies; “Or it can be verbal—name-calling, taunts, threats, ridicule, and insults”. Interesting isn’t it, I wonder what people on here do these things more often than others? Aggressive words like coward and BS are used quite a lot by certain people on here.

“Studies reliably show that they have a distinctive cognitive make-up—a hostile attributional bias, a kind of paranoia.” Again quite interesting, it is obvious who is suffering from this on this site and who is not, love the bit about paranoia, so obviously apt I’m afraid. Paranoia about any other ideological principle that threatens their very own ideologies.

I wonder who really suffers more from fear? It’s so obvious it’s not funny, bullies/ name callers of course.

PS I seem to be the only one producing evidence to back up my claims, just look through the posts to see who is lacking evidence in what they are saying. It would seem everyone else is supposed to supply not just evidence but scientific evidence to every thing they comment about but certain others who are controlling the board don't. This is more than just slightly hypocritical.......it's dictatorship at it's worst.

Looking back there is absolutely nothing to support their claims, is that how the science world these days is evaluating, evaluate from assumptions and innuendoes, very clever science indeed!!

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jul 27, 2014

@ Noetic Poet

Re: The more I look at what certain people post around here, the more it seems that some posters actually consider their own opinions to be *better than* evidence.

The thought that comes to mind is that people fear what they do not understand, and terms such as "control freaks" seem to demonstrate a fear of the loss of control. There is free will research that I posted that addresses this. It is not about actually having control, it is about feeling that one has control. And this is also what spirituality provides; the illusion of control, over life as well as death. Even debating certain topics can result in the feeling of having ones the security blanket to strip away.

Linguistically, there appears to be a type of code that goes along with your observations. Terms like "in your own words" seeks to embrace opinion or subjective experience over evidentiary bases or objective commenting. Attacking "science" is another example. Mention the Radin posting of "Here's is the Evidence," Radin list of research and it too as quickly dismissed.

People are simply here to report there personal history, no matter whether it pertains to IONS or not, and feel others should, must, embrace it as meaningful.
    It is little wonder why individuals feel attacked in what would otherwise be an educational process.

• NoetPoet Jul 27, 2014

@dustproduction
    “Do you observe that some lack at objective viewpoint of themselves and others, to the point that they believe a discussion takes place on a level field, meaning the opinions are equal to evidence?"

The more I look at what certain people post around here, the more it seems that some posters actually consider their own opinions to be *better than* evidence. This supposition conveniently frees them from any obligation to base their opinions on evidence, and thus they feel free to make bizarre claims, e.g. claiming that controlling people are also habitual liars, despite the fact that there is no evidence to support such a claim.

It is also interesting that a certain poster can’t believe that anyone who gets into debates wouldn’t get at least one “a” (control freak answer) on the aforementioned pop-psychology quiz. This appears to be an admission by said poster that he DID in fact get at least one “a” on the quiz, since he is so very fond of starting and continuing arguments himself (despite the fact that his arguments are almost always asinine). Talk about hypocrisy and projection!

Can you imagine a reality not controlled by control freaks? I think it all comes down to our mentality, if our mentality is lacking wisdom we will be controlled by control freaks.

Name calling is a funny one, there is a obvious difference between calling someone a coward and a bully for example or someone is a BS artist plus one is only an obvious aggressive response, the other an intelligent observation but it takes a certain amount of intellect to be aware of this of course. Some people just can't see the difference for very good reasons as mentioned.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jul 27, 2014

@Noet Poet

Re: the pot calling the kettle black

"Do people actually believe that discussions are without a context?
    I ask this because some seem to think that they do no engage in what they decry as "name-calling," but employ terms such as "bullies."

Do you observe that some lack at objective viewpoint of themselves and others, to the point that they believe a discussion takes place on a level field, meaning the opinions are equal to evidence?"

I should point out that it is most unlikely that a controller will be honest, could you imagine a bully being honest? Some how I don't think so!!

It is also highly unlikely that anyone into debates won't at least get one (a).

No matter how we want to fool ourselves and others, it is quite obvious, going by the info on this link, what's what. What happened when people who have obviously been dominating/controlling this discussion board reacted when their controlled world was threatened, came crashing down. Aggression is a good indication of this, how many times has BS been used and name calling and various other obvious aggressive behaviour.

The following is a good example of this aggressive behaviour recently and this is only part of it, it all fits together like a jigsaw.

You are talking out of your rear end (as usual).
    Here it is for again for the technologically impaired:
    Yes I thought you'd be a coward
    Simply more spamming.
    So in other words you are just spouting unsubstantiated BS (again).
    Or maybe you know that any "evidence" you put forward for your BS will be shot down in flames.
    hypothetical questions do not qualify as evidence of anything except your own warped thinking and fantasies.
    Stop hiding behind excuses like a coward and just post your "evidence" already.

I think somehow the above says it all.......

The question is, should we keep allowing control freaks control the world? They are highly destructive and aggressive as seen on this discussion board, do we need or want any more destruction in our lives? I don't think so. We probably should be speaking out, "we want no ore of this".

The controlling ego is excessively destructive and the human race has been living under this controlling ego for centuries, I think it's time to live under something a little more subtle and constructive for once don't you think??

• NoetPoet Jul 27, 2014

For the information of other users, I took the pop-psychology quiz in the link below and my answers came back either b's or c's. I did not answer "a" (i.e. the control freak answers) even once.

G’day Ros

Your points are correct Ros, unbeknownst to others, and are being proven quite often.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2007/mar/17/careers.work

Extract: “The difference between the conscientious worker and the control freak is that the latter's behaviour affects other people. Control freaks try to dominate the environment by putting order on what they perceive as chaos, control how others think and behave, try to set the agenda in meetings, interrupt others, and get hostile when challenged. This is often combined with an acute sense of order and attention to detail.

To manage a control freak, you must understand their motivations and fears. "Underneath the behaviour is fear and anxiety," says Stokes. "The control freak thinks he is holding everything together and if he lets his side down, all will come crashing down."

The worst thing you can do to a control freak is challenge their authority. "They live in a world of perceived threats, and only by making them feel safe can you win their trust," says Stokes. "You have to ask: 'What can I do to help you achieve your goal?

A study by the University of Bradford Management Centre found that control freaks were more prone to insomnia, palpitations, high blood pressure and chronic fatigue. By their nature, control freaks are not optimists. Seldom are they the life and soul of the party. And it's not until the company is run to the ground, the employees leave or the wife walks out, that the control freak realises it's time to change.”

It is obvious for a person to be a bully they need to be a control freak, going by this and other information from other sources you are spot on.

There is a problem, not challenging bullies would be deceptive because the only way you can help them is to agree with them and not post anything that is even remotely challenging to their convictions/ideological principles but of course they can do it to you. Sounds awfully familiar does it not!! The questionnaire was interesting and in my mind quite correct.

• Silverghost Jul 26, 2014

G'day Ros

Your points have been well proven my friend, unbeknownst to others which I find quite hilarious.

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2007/mar/17/careers.work

• NoetPoet Jul 24, 2014

@dustproduction
    "As for the rest, there are plenty of "new age," "magical thinking," "higher consciousness" website to go around for others to post their self indulgent narrative on."

Ain't that the truth! (especially the self-indulgent bit).

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jul 24, 2014

Well put!

It is evident that ROS has attempted to start discussions unimpeded and few if any join in.
    As for the rest, there are plenty of "new age," "magical thinking," "higher consciousness" website to go around for others to post their self indulgent narrative on.
    Like the man said, "They call it Noetic "SCIENCE" for a reason!

The only thing at issue is how much of an understanding do people have of the sciences. When it is little or nothing others have nothing to add.

• NoetPoet Jul 24, 2014

@ROS
    “This is an OPEN PUBLIC message board, ....NOT A STERILE RESEARCH LABORATORY...., so ...anyone... IS welcomed here to express "where they are" in trying to process phenomena in their lives that they experience and are trying to understand or explain.”

And anyone is welcome to question and critique claims posted by others. This discussion board is not a mere dumping ground for your “wisdom”. If people really want to explain and understand unusual experiences, then they have to be prepared for questioning as well as the possibility that the correct explanations may not be what they expect or prefer to be true. This is not a Feel-Goodery, this is a SCIENCE discussion board.

“Yet again and again, this open, public message board is dominated by the same 2 or 3 people who seem to think Noetic Science, and this board, is 100% all about THEM, and they abusively CHASE EVERYONE AWAY, and this has been going on for years!”

What a load of hypocritical rubbish! No one here has the power to forbid others from posting. If people choose not to post here then it is because they CHOOSE not to post here. Whether that choice is motivated by their lack of guts, their lack of compelling evidence or anything else is beside the point. You’re really one to talk about others dominating the boards, considering how you post your delusional ravings all over the place!

“UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, this open, public message board is PRECISELY open and public, and by its own presence and action in this status openly WELCOMES anyone and everyone interested in participating and contributing”

Yes it’s open and public, which means it is also open to me and others questioning the steaming piles of BS that people like you so regularly befoul the boards with. If you can’t handle the heat, then stay out of the kitchen!

“Those 2 or 3 who persist in BULLYING everyone away, to keep this entire board all just for themselves are precisely that: BULLIES, not deserving of any special treatment or status”

There are no bullies around here, unless by “bully” you mean someone who doesn’t just swallow your delusional (and potentially harmful) fantasies without question. If anything, it is far more likely that the regular torrent of rubbish from people like yourself is deterring other would-be posters.

• NoetPoet Jul 24, 2014

“Before any "science" can explore the unusual, it needs to first and forever EXPLORE ITSELF, and not arrogantly assume a status in life that isn't at all times just as open to question and inquiry as everything else in life! Otherwise, it has something to hide, and therefore lacks validity. Then it needs to be ...presented... with that unusual phenomena it is interested in exploring, from ALL walks of life, and this open, public, UNSTERILIZED message board is here for these purposes.”

You really ought not to castigate something which you so obviously don’t know the first thing about. Science is all about rigorously questioning one’s thinking, methodologies, perceptions and observations. You really ought to try it sometime!

“I have been bullied from the moment I came here, but I know and trust my own heart and simply continue to trust my own heart.”

No, you have spouted a continuous stream of unsupported BS ever since you came here. YOU have been the one who has so arrogantly assumed that you already know everything from the moment you got here. YOU are the one who has been so delusional and so egotistical to declare that you have All The Answers, and that you have nothing to learn from anyone else. YOU were the one who came here like a friggin’ missionary zealot to preach your own Gospel Of ROS, even though NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR “WISDOM” IN THE FIRST PLACE!

“I handled them with balance and *even* Disney/NES whimsy in my Consciousness 101 thread. :) Check it out! :p”

If by “handled” you mean that you reverted to a state of infantile idiocy, then yes I suppose you “handled” them.

“Don't feed the trolls...they thrive on that!”

We obviously don’t need to feed the trolls around here - they sustain themselves by feeding on their own crap!

• Silverghost Jul 24, 2014

G'day Ros

I wouldn't call them trolls but they certainly have troll tendencies as they seem to want to cause trouble rather than avoid it.

You and I don't always agree but we leave it at that, we will discuss our differences in opinions but we don't take it personal and start calling each other cowards or spammers for example. I think certain people's unbecoming behaviour has a lot to do with dogmatism within a person’s ideological principles, to me extremist mentalities just don't belong in the sciences.

I do understand the passion of science and of science being the be and end all however to me this is exactly what happened in the Dark Ages, the church people became too passionate within their ideological principles thus in turn disregarding any other ideological principle, the result of course was eventual chaos and mayhem. You can see this in the discussions here at times, my ideological principles and attached logics and reasoning is the be and end all.

My views are certainty not the be and end all and need scrutiny but in a civil way, it would seem you can't scrutinise certain other people's views without them taking it personally, I really do think these people think their views are the be and end all, they certainly act accordingly.

I think science in general needs to be psychologically looked at seriously to avoid or cease these God like tendencies; we certainly don’t need to go there again.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 24, 2014

I have been bullied from the moment I came here, but I know and trust my own heart and simply continue to trust my own heart.

I handled them with balance and *even* Disney/NES whimsy in my Consciousness 101 thread. :) Check it out! :p

Give them enough rope...

The world is watching, brilliant minds are observing and seeing the bullies for precisely what they are, and that's the ONLY defense you need.

Don't feed the trolls...they thrive on that!

Very well stated Ros, yes one should ignore childish behaviour even when it become personal but that is easier said than done especially on one's own thread. I do smile at these childish antics but these antics just go too far at times.

The following are recent obvious personal attacks on my persona not my principles, logics or reasoning. As soon as I questioned certain people's ideological principles I was once again personally attacked, yes they seem to be able to bash other people's ideological principles but it very obvious no one is aloud to even question their ideological principals.

I had trouble with two people in particular last time I was on IONS so this time I avoided the discussions on their own threads, these two people did not do the same even though they new there was a good possibility it was going to cause trouble.

The below are obvious recent personal attacks upon my persona, not my principles.

You are talking out of your rear end (as usual).
    Here it is for again for the technologically impaired:
    Yes I thought you'd be a coward
    Simply more spamming.
    So in other words you are just spouting unsubstantiated BS (again).
    Or maybe you know that any "evidence" you put forward for your BS will be shot down in flames.
    hypothetical questions do not qualify as evidence of anything except your own warped thinking and fantasies.
    Stop hiding behind excuses like a coward and just post your "evidence" already.

This is quite blatant and is exactly what they did last time I was on IONS when questioning their ideological principles, they just can't handle the heat they give others so they make it personal, shouldn't be allowed.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 24, 2014

This is an OPEN PUBLIC message board, ....NOT A STERILE RESEARCH LABORATORY...., so ...anyone... IS welcomed here to express "where they are" in trying to process phenomena in their lives that they experience and are trying to understand or explain.

Yet again and again, this open, public message board is dominated by the same 2 or 3 people who seem to think Noetic Science, and this board, is 100% all about THEM, and they abusively CHASE EVERYONE AWAY, and this has been going on for years!

If IONS needs a sterilized research laboratory in a message board, they need to create precisely that mb, CLOSE IT TO THE PUBLIC, have "select" membership of its own choosing, and therefore clearly define its needs and intent!

UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, this open, public message board is PRECISELY open and public, and by its own presence and action in this status openly WELCOMES anyone and everyone interested in participating and contributing, from "wherever" they happen to be, from whatever interests them and stirs their curiosity, and those 2 or 3 who persist in BULLYING everyone away, to keep this entire board all just for themselves are precisely that: BULLIES, not deserving of any special treatment or status on these boards as anyone that everyone else here needs to be constantly answering to, explaining themselves to, apologizing to, or are chased away by! Their behavior is anything but "science!"

Before any "science" can explore the unusual, it needs to first and forever EXPLORE ITSELF, and not arrogantly assume a status in life that isn't at all times just as open to question and inquiry as everything else in life! Otherwise, it has something to hide, and therefore lacks validity. Then it needs to be ...presented... with that unusual phenomena it is interested in exploring, from ALL walks of life, and this open, public, UNSTERILIZED message board is here for these purposes.

Take these boards back, EVERYONE!, and simply IGNORE the BULLIES!

I certainly agree, deception doesn't belong on boards like this and neither does name calling like coward for instance or insinuating someone is a spammer or Troll without sound scientific proof, this sounds awfully personal to me.

Posting a personal thread about anyone is certainly making it personal, it shows how personal the said person was making it the discussions period.

Digging up old personal attacking posts like this certainly doesn't help the situation on this discussion board, actually it's obvious it means to do quite the opposite!!

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jul 23, 2014

A conversation worth recalling

• mrmathew1963 Dec 31, 2013

I do humbly apologise to NeotPeot, Dusty & the rest of IONS for my behaviour recently.

The problem in being brought up in the country is we call a spade a spade, you can go up to a country person & call them a bloody idiot & 9/10 times they won’t react adversely but if you do that in the cities most often than not they will react adversely. This is fact by the way not a theory because I’ve done it. I do have to admit though, country people will have a smile on their face where’s city people don’t most often than not which does make a huge difference.

Calling a spade a spade obviously denotes honour within my integrity, that’s obviously not going to be the case with everybody else when mixing with others from around the world which is something I must confront within myself however I will never accept dishonesty as being the norm as some people obviously unknowingly do around the world.

We are brought up in a deceptive corrupt world & like lying it is becoming a more & more accepted norm, I can’t go down that road myself but I will try to be a little more accepting to those who know no better.

Let's build a better more honourable future for ourselves.

• mrmathew1963 Dec 30, 2013

Dear NoetPoet, Dustproduction and mrmathew1963,

I am writing to ask you to please keep your comments on the IONS discussion boards limited to a subject other than what's wrong with other people and their posts, and to be civil to one another.

I have removed The Vaccine For LIfe thread because it is a promotion of another site that feels mostly like it's just an excuse for you to argue. There are probably many threads like that, but I happened to notice this one after receiving more complaints about how you use the site. Although you have posts on a variety of subjects and I know you can each defend yourself 'till the cows come home, overall the impression you give is that you just like to argue. While it's clearly something that works for you, it's off-putting to many people, which is a good part of why there are so few others in these discussions. Please give it a rest and engage in civil discussion with other people, or go somewhere else to argue for the joy of argument. I am asking you to consider the forest and not only the trees.
    thank you,

Michelle RIddle
    Institute of Noetic Sciences

I think this is fair enough wouldn’t you say guys, lets bury the hatchet remembering it also states not to find what’s wrong with other people’s posts & to be civil which means not to deceive I would gather as well, let’s be constructive.

I did like the last statement, “. I am asking you to consider the forest and not only the trees.”

• mrmathew1963 Dec 30, 2013

G'day wbilly3814

If someone continually & purposely deceives in discussions like this that's OK with you then? When a criminal is a known criminal they are titled as such are they not & if a scientist is a known scientist they are titled as such? So if someone is noticeably deceiving we are supposed to brush it under the carpet? No wonder the world is in the mess it's in!!

How many times has NoetPeot apologised for his obvious deceptions? I did not expect deception to be the accepted norm on discussion sites like this one, sorry my mistake.

Don't you think the way NoetPoet has complained about my behaviour rather unbecoming in the manner he did? Who are the ones acting like real animals again?

All I was trying to do is balance out the discussions diluting the obvious bias towards anything that science is unable to prove at present but NoetPoet & Dusty obviously got rather narky & resorted to obvious & blatant deceptive means but I suppose how dare I point what is obviously accepted on this discussion board.

If human kind is going to continue to accept deception & lying as the norm you’re going to need a God to help you, I’m dumb founded at this response & somewhat saddened!!

• Anonymous Icon

wbilly3814 Dec 30, 2013

I have to agree with noetpoet for universal reasons: 1) this is not our living room, it was created by dr radin, and behaving as described in someone else's living room is juvenile 2) regardless of mrmathew1963's guilty/innocence status this isn't an amazon forum where people behave like animals and speak to each other likewise, this is an ongoing discussion where science, religion, and philosophy meet; it can be difficult to maintain a cool head, we have to keep cool heads. a counterpoint should be stated well thought through and void the emotional content.

if a 'bad' occurs, make an apology and just move on. for instance, i and dustproduction miscomprehended one another at first glance, we just dumped the negative and pushed forward.

In the words of Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery: 'Just keep it cool baby, yeah.' these are not easy subjects to navigate and make sense of. Using a hammer doesn't fix anything (although a hammer usually works well in other cases).

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 28, 2013

Re: "...but once realized creates open acceptance by others"

Its simply really; these are topic related discussions/
    As they say on the streets, "Hate the game, not the player."

• mrmathew1963 Dec 28, 2013

G'day SeekingUnderstanding

The problem is Dusty has chased a number of people away by doing what he is doing to me, I'm brining this forth to be noticed by people who don't realise what Dusty is actually doing & it has worked I believe.

RE:"Laughing at your own misgivings as portrayed by others, accepting constructive criticism and forgiveness in lieu of hate and resentment are some of the toughest psychological barriers to overcome, but once realized creates open acceptance by others and a sense of inner calm and an increased knowledge source and base for you.'

I do understand where you are coming from with this believe it or not but I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing, letting my ego ride the waves without it becoming too controlling.

Believe me SU I don't take what people say on these discussion sites personally, well maybe a little at the human level of understanding as this is just part of riding the waves.

Sorry for being too disruptive SU, thanks for your valued advice. -:)

• Anonymous Icon

SeekingUnderstanding Dec 28, 2013

I'm new to this discussion board, but have commented on many others. mrmathew1963, your frustration with personal attacks, defamation and topic focus are prevalent on all discussion boards. You have to understand that some enjoy antagonism and arguing just for the sake of it. The more you protest, the more the antagonist engages in this behavior. Like a restrictor knot, the more you struggle the tighter the knot becomes.

Laughing at your own misgivings as portrayed by others, accepting constructive criticism and forgiveness in lieu of hate and resentment are some of the toughest psychological barriers to overcome, but once realized creates open acceptance by others and a sense of inner calm and an increased knowledge source and base for you.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 25, 2013

You have lost your focus. Comment about IONS

• mrmathew1963 Dec 24, 2013

G'day Dusty

How often have you given it a rest Dusty even when pleaded to do so from me & countless others? The terms you are dictating to everybody else should also go for you but it doesn't does it Dusty??

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 24, 2013

You have lost focus. Give it a rest.

• mrmathew1963 Dec 23, 2013

G'day Dusty

You yourself have gone off topic, bagging me is a good example of this. Yes I have bagged you but I don’t enforce people to stick to the subject or demand scientific proof from everyone in everything they state because I know one type of reasoning will lead to another until a final outcome is made. Nothing is proved overnight & certainly not just by deductive reasoning obviously!! We should all be sensibly coming together with our own reasoning process to come to a conclusion but that’s not happening.

Noetic science is obviously about different reasoning processes not just one like deductive reasoning which again is limited & flawed as I have shown a number of times. I agree fairyland stuff doesn't belong on sites like this one but it's up to the admin to police this not you & NoetPoet. You have both self-proclaimed yourselves enforcers of these discussions obviously but you both have been caught out not abiding by your own set terms on occasions.

You must be reasonable not unreasonable & bias if you want people to respect your views, I really do wish things were different.

It is hard taking someone else’s ego for anyone but one should not throw stones at others when living in a glass house, if you don’t like the ego being shot back at you don’t throw it in the first place. This is for everyone.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 23, 2013

I have warned others to stay of topic many times.
    IONS attracts commenters that are cannot, will not, be issue oriented, and by that I mean issues pertaining to noetic science.

• mrmathew1963 Dec 23, 2013

When a criminal is an obvious criminal is he not titled as such, have you not blatantly deceived so you are obviously a deceiver are you not? Prove to me right now you didn't deceive when you accused me of saying something when I obviously didn't say such a thing & this is but the tip of the iceberg of your deception.

This is a funny way to this I must say!! Your really only hurting yourself Noetpeot, trust me!!

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS