Discussions

Noetics, The Male-Female Discussions

Posted Nov. 5, 2013 by Drdawood2014 in Open

commented on Nov. 22, 2013
by mrmathew1963

Is it really that men interested in noetics more than women(historically)?
Who say ? and ,who listen in theses subjects?
Here ,Is there a missed equilibrium?

• 4 Comments  
  • mrmathew1963 Nov 22, 2013

G'day Ros

I couldn't agree with you more in everything you have said here but I would also like to add men are generally more expressive of the ego as well, it's a macho thing. I just wonder, by being more expressive of the ego does this take away feeling one's own true feelings & replacing these feelings with feelings controlled by the ego? I have a funny idea it does!!

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Nov 20, 2013

>Notably, more women report experiencing every type of paranormal encounter.
    The question then becomes: Do women really experience the paranormal more than men, or are they just more likely to report their experiences?

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Nov 20, 2013

Re: Feeling one's own feelings, as women do, renders them halfway there already.

Is this to imply that men do not feel their own feelings? Whose feeling do they feel if not their own?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Nov 05, 2013

Males generally have to work harder to find higher Answers, whereas females naturally *intuit* them through their feelings.

Men, as a reflection of societal and cultural and traditional expectations, tend to be taught from childhood not to feel their own feelings, not to cry, to be strong and intellectualize. They try to approach higher Answers from a business-like stance, (conventional science, the same), leaving themselves out of what they are exploring, in keeping with the dictates of their social "rules" for men. Women feel freely and deeply, all-inclusively, in most cultures, which is often seen as weak and histrionic, but it is precisely that depth of feeling that allows them to reach and experience higher Answers. With the Universe being Translucent at the Core (and everywhere else when gazing back from the Core), rigid intellectualisms have to eventually give way (string theory, again), to higher Intuition, because the conventionally perceived "physical" doesn't exist at the Core.

In other words, you have to dissolve into it, such that there are no boundaries between oneself and all else. Only Shared Presence remains.

Feeling one's own feelings, as women do, renders them halfway there already.

If Noetics sound to men like another excuse to intellectualize and hold some notion of scientific dominance in society, looking for approval for following those rules, OR...a place they can go to FEEL and explore their own feelings without conventional retribution, they still need to get over those hurdles, those perceptions, to realize themselves into Balance.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS