Discussions

Anonymous Icon

WHAT IS EXOPOLITICS? Is Exopolitics a NOETIC issue?

Posted Aug. 6, 2013 by Giorgio Piacenza Cabrera in Open

commented on Dec. 21, 2013
by NoetPoet

EXOPOLITICS is an emerging scientific discipline with its roots in the social sciences. It studies the sociological, political, historical, cultural, theological, philosophical and scientific implications associated with the probable or actual extraterrestrial presence. Exopolitics relates interdisciplinarily with disciplines like Exobiology, Air & Space Law, International law, Anthropology, Genetics, Quantum Mechanics, Systems Theories, Developmental Psychology and research on the role consciousness plays as a fundamental entity in nature. Exopolitics includes a political activism dedicated to the release of government UFO and extraterrestrial files in order to educate the world population and to restore their sovereign rights. Exopolitics includes the role of consciousness as it may determine new scientific paradigms, relate to psychic forms of non-locality and with the interaction between different realms of being. Exopolitics can be part of a fundamental integrative and transdisciplinary cultural reassessment in relation to who we are as a species and as spiritual beings including the reasons why extraterrestrial intelligences may be interested in us. Exopolitics is an integrative discipline that (like other disciplines now emerging to include and transcend ideologies and methods from pre-modernity, modernity and postmodernity) connects quantitative and qualitative aspects of human knowledge.

Exopolitics makes use of objective ufological research data in addition to including various degrees of credibility assigned to a combination of physical, psychological, documentary (documents) and testimonial evidence regarding the extraterrestrial presence. It tries to assess what may be happening in the complex human-extraterrestrial relationship in a manner which may be deemed similar to intelligence gathering. This is done to promote informed political decision making and a responsible hermeneutic agreement on how to interact in a mutually respectful manner with the extraterrestrial presence. This effort includes assessing the different types, behaviors, natures, histories, levels of consciousness, technologies and intentions of different extraterrestrial groups. It also includes assessing why is their presence not revealed to the general public, probable national and international security implications and who should represent humanity, the planet and other intelligent life forms on and within Earth before a diverse cosmic community.

Exopolitics relates to the possibility of at least some extraterrestrials preferring to contact individuals that could serve Earth’s planetary needs as a whole instead of limiting diplomatic contacts to a few elected politicians, appointed military personnel (perhaps organized under Presidential decree), scientists, other secret organizations operating outside public knowledge and normal democratic oversight. These individuals would have a more holistic and integral connection with GAIA. Exopolitics also serves to assess the valid reasons why secret government groups may have not to release at least some extraterrestrial technology, moving away from a condemnatory stance in order to facilitate disclosure in a way that is conciliatory to all parties involved. Exopolitics tries to understand who’s who among what appear to be various extraterrestrial groups and alliances forming the “cosmic community” and to promote the wisest decision-making for human and planetary interests in relation to maintaining additional exchanges with it. Finally, to practice Exopolitics it is not absolutely necessary to think that extraterrestrials are already interacting on Earth but it is necessary to at least consider the POSSIBILITY of extraterrestrial contact (like Nikolai Kardashev, Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking) and its consequences.

• 78 Comments  
  • NoetPoet Dec 21, 2013

@MrMathew

“Obviously not because anyone who uses a different reasoning process than you is bull to you obviously which again brings us back to controlling, your really can't recognise this within yourself or kick it can you? “

No, anyone who uses a different reasoning process to *you* (to the extent that what you do can even be called “reasoning”) is, ipso facto, an egotistical control freak.

“A strange delusional world of facts, facts are delusional now!! I must remember to tell the psychologists who research into these matters I've brought up here that they are also delusional .”

LOL this is just too funny! In your “Facts and logics” (sic) thread (http://noetic.org/discussions/open/448/) you say that you “think we base too much on facts”, and that imagination and preferred theories are more important than the facts.

“And by the way, is this statement sticking to the topic, so everybody else must stick to the topic but you? Dumb founded because again you just proved what these psychologists are saying about the ego & control freaks.”

The only times I’ve been off-topic is when I’m calling out off-topic BS posted by yourself.

• mrmathew1963 Dec 21, 2013

G’day Dusty

Below is a statement from one of my comments on this site.

“Science & spirituality use different reasoning processes which really in my mind shouldn't mean one is right or wrong over the other just different when used appropriately.”

I’ve also said a number of times science will prove or disprove everything one day plus how many times have I used psychology to prove a point, strange science bashing wouldn’t you say!!

I suppose you don’t spiritual bash? Ah silly me, your allowed to bash but other aren’t especially if it’s something you blindly believe in. I forgot the rules/signs of a control freak, sorry for that.

I’ve been accused of spiritual bashing & now lately I’ve been accused of ego demonising & science bashing, this should tell you something or are you illiterate? It’s obvious I’m not bias or one sided like some I know towards science for example, how much more objective can a person get?

• NoetPoet Dec 21, 2013

@ bestearth
    Here’s that poem you asked for a few days ago…

“Quantum woo” by NoetPoet

(Note: “Quantum woo” is the justification of irrational beliefs by obfuscating references to quantum physics. For more information, see http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Quantum_woo)

Quantum me
    Quantum you
    Quantum we
    Quantum woo

People talking
    Number two
    What’s a thinking
    Mind to do?

Quantum me
    Quantum you
    Quantum we
    Quantum woo

All I ask is
    Think it through
    Sounding nice
    Don’t make it true

Quantum me
    Quantum you
    Quantum we
    Quantum woo

Beware of those
    Called “guru”
    They’ve fancy words
    But not a clue

Quantum me
    Quantum you
    Quantum we
    Quantum woo

Shonks and frauds
    Are nothing new
    But be on guard
    Or you they’ll screw

Quantum me
    Quantum you
    Quantum we
    Quantum woo

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 21, 2013

You are not the only one to weigh in on that. Leave it for others to decide.
    In the meantime, I will continue to defend science and you can continue to bash it

G'day Dusty

RE:"Your ego is showing...... "

Your a funny man that will use every dirty trick you can, I have stated I'm not fearful of expressing the ego & no you haven't provided links when you have paste & copied all the times, try to show a little honesty please.

• Anonymous Icon

Your ego is showing......

The point remains that I have continually provided links to research that I comment about.

G'day Dusty

You have paste & copied to make a point without revealing the source as you well know!!

• Anonymous Icon

You are not the first person here to resort to ad hominem when your argument is weak.

Re: How many times have you taken an extract or plagiarised one part of a document without supplying the source from wince it came?

If you think that is the case call me on it when it happens. Don't complain well after the fact and expect me to jump through your hoop to defend myself. More than anyone else here I provide the links to all my referenced resources.
    And you well know this.

G'day Dust

A typical dirty tactic that a controller would use. As you know but which you will no doubt refute knowing , I have already disclosed this source in another comment however if I inserted the same link again in this comment you would probably accuse me of brain washing or forcing my beliefs on others would you not!! I am not interested in your dirty controlling tactics, do this to your own but not onto others that see though your blatant dishonesty.

How many times have you taken an extract or plagiarised one part of a document without supplying the source from wince it came? Typical controller, dictate terms to everybody else but don’t’ follow the same terms yourself.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3848921/

Is the above a cover up for a cover up, fraud covering up fraud? You obviously haven’t heard of this before. Be wary of a ghost you thought bit you, it might be a demon!! You talk about spiritually aware people having blind faith, I’m bewildered.

• Anonymous Icon

"Why Growing Retractions Are (Mostly) a Good Sign"

"Corrections to scientific papers have been published for much longer than retractions, and show little sign of a recent increase.
    The number of journals issuing retractions has grown dramatically in recent years, but the number of retractions per retracting-journal has not increased.
    The number of queries and allegations made to the US Office of Research Integrity has grown, but the frequency of its findings of misconduct has not increased.
    Therefore, the rising number of retractions is most likely to be caused by a growing propensity to retract flawed and fraudulent papers, and there is little evidence of an increase in the prevalence of misconduct.
    Statistics on retractions and findings of misconduct are best used to make inferences about weaknesses in the system of scientific self-correction."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3848921/

• Anonymous Icon

Re: You put money & power into any system you will obviously get corruption & like Dr. Arturo Casadevall stated,

Is there an intellectual dishonesty in the omission of the source for this quote and reference? When we are asked to consider the words of Casadevall, must we rely of the edited interpretation that another supplies, or are we entitled to read the source article?

As a person that reads research paper I am fully aware of the problem regarding misconduct, but here we have a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Here the research paper that contains the quote above. Please read it fora better understanding of what and how Casadevall is attempting to publicly address these issues.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3551552/

"A review of the United States Office of Research Integrity annual reports identified 228 individuals who have committed misconduct, of which 94% involved fraud. Analysis of the data by career stage and gender revealed that misconduct occurred across the entire career spectrum from trainee to senior scientist and that two-thirds of the individuals found to have committed misconduct were male. This exceeds the overall proportion of males among life science trainees and faculty. These observations underscore the need for additional efforts to understand scientific misconduct and to ensure the responsible conduct of research."

• mrmathew1963 Dec 20, 2013

The following link is an interesting read showing little has changed within the core of the system which is one of the reasons why we can’t think our way out of extinction, nothing new nothing gained!!

http://www.tribunesandtriumphs.org/roman-empire/reason-why-the-roman-empire-fell.htm

Extract: “The Roman Emperor had the legal power to rule Rome’s religious, civil and military affairs with the Senate acting as an advisory body. The emperor had power over life and death. As in the old sayings "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" and ""Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it". The powerful, wealthy Roman Emperors inevitably became corrupt and many lived a debauched and immoral lifestyle. The Roman Empire saw divisions between the Senate and the Emperors. Either the Senate didn't like the Emperor or the Emperors was at odds with the Senate.”

• mrmathew1963 Dec 20, 2013

Recently we have been discussing how some scientist’s behaviour is inappropriate & how corruption & fraud within science is growing at an alarming rate, one of the reasons for this growing fraud within science was stated by from by Dr. Arturo Casadevall.

“The predominant economic system in science is “winner-take-all.” Such a reward system has the benefit of promoting competition and the open communication of new discoveries but has many perverse effects on the scientific enterprise. The scientific misconduct among both male and female scientists observed in this study may well reflect a darker side of competition in science.”

Now let’s take a look at spirituality, when does it become corrupt & fraudulent & the same again of politics & so on it goes, everything that has anything to do with money & power becomes corrupt. The Roman Empire is a very good example of this which our system of governing is based on in the west. We are still reading the same books with the same story line attached but with different wording or more appropriately in our case script!!

You put money & power into any system you will obviously get corruption & like Dr. Arturo Casadevall stated, perverse effects. By putting money & power within these systems we have attracted unbecoming immoral people instead of the people who want to do well for the sake of their vocation. Take the money & power out of the system & see what happens.

It’s within controllers to control & if you wave a carrot in front of them they are going to try to take it, these are the same people who are running the show today, the Roman Empire all over again!!

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=10426

• mrmathew1963 Dec 19, 2013

G'day NoetPoet

RE: " I’m quite happy not to converse with you, but if you or anyone else posts BS I *will* call it out, whether you like it or not."

Obviously not because anyone who uses a different reasoning process than you is bull to you obviously which again brings us back to controlling, your really can't recognise this within yourself or kick it can you?

RE: "Oh I get it. I get that you’re determined to live in your own delusional fantasy world."

A strange delusional world of facts, facts are delusional now!! I must remember to tell the psychologists who research into these matters I've brought up here that they are also delusional . And by the way, is this statement sticking to the topic, so everybody else must stick to the topic but you? Dumb founded because again you just proved what these psychologists are saying about the ego & control freaks.

• NoetPoet Dec 19, 2013

“You honestly don't know, reread what you said to what I stated & then quoted on or is that too complicated for you? You try to make everybody else look like fools just because they don't reason like you, who is the real fool, a fool who has obviously fooled themselves or a fool who knows they are the fool? Think on this!!”

Actually I can see why, I just wasn’t sure if you had made a copy-and-paste error or if you really are that asinine. Turns out it’s the latter.

“You really still don't get it do you?”

Oh I get it. I get that you’re determined to live in your own delusional fantasy world.

“Let's make a pack, don't you converse with me & I won't converse with you again or visa-versa. “

It’s called a “pact”, not a pack. I’m quite happy not to converse with you, but if you or anyone else posts BS I *will* call it out, whether you like it or not.

G'day NoetPoet

???? Why did you quote yourself here????

You honestly don't know, reread what you said to what I stated & then quoted on or is that too complicated for you? You try to make everybody else look like fools just because they don't reason like you, who is the real fool, a fool who has obviously fooled themselves or a fool who knows they are the fool? Think on this!!

RE: "It is quite clear that when you say “control freak” what you actually mean is “someone who disagrees with me.” Surely even you can see the irony in this."

You really still don't get it do you? My most humblest apologies, I really thought you would have caught on by now. My patience was obviously futile at the conscious level however you never know subconsciously.

Let's make a pack, don't you converse with me & I won't converse with you again or visa-versa.

• NoetPoet Dec 19, 2013

“Again you have proved my point. “
    ???? Why did you quote yourself here????

“These weren’t’ true spiritualists obviously but of course we won’t mention people like Jesus, Buddha, mother Teresa & so on will we & we certainly won’t mention the fraudulent scientists will we, how one sided can one be? Thanks for proving my point again about control freaks.”

Oh, obviously they weren’t true Scotsm- er, I mean “spiritualists”. However I can’t help but notice that the people you identify as examples of “true spiritualists” are either semi-/mythical figures, or have had their life story subject to extensive propaganda white-washing. Even Jesus and Buddha said and did ethically questionable things when they were supposedly alive.

Yes a minority of scientists might be fraudulent from time to time. So what, how is that relevant to the conversation? There’s a helluva lot more fraudulence in pseudo-scientific, New Age, religious and “spiritual” circles than there is in science!

It is quite clear that when you say “control freak” what you actually mean is “someone who disagrees with me.” Surely even you can see the irony in this.

G’day NoetPoet

“Yes this blokes a Christian but he is also a lot more intellectual than anyone on here at the moment. Being a true spiritualist gives one a higher code of morality to stand by & express which of course isn’t/won’t be very well received by far less moral characters, just watch what happens!!”

Again you have proved my point.

RE: “Higher code of morality huh? Like Ted Haggard or Jerry Falwell or some Catholic priest who covers up and/or perpetrates child sex abuse? But I suppose true spiritualists are like true Scotsmen, right?”

These weren’t’ true spiritualists obviously but of course we won’t mention people like Jesus, Buddha, mother Teresa & so on will we & we certainly won’t mention the fraudulent scientists will we, how one sided can one be? Thanks for proving my point again about control freaks.

• NoetPoet Dec 19, 2013

“Seen as some on here rely totally on scientific experiments to prove their point I thought I would even up the playing field & show how fraudulent scientific experiments can be.

Extract: So according to their analysis, fraud is the leading cause of scientific articles being retracted, and it is on the rise. As they note, this is a cause for great concern.”

So how far back in time did this analysis go in looking for fraudulent articles? One year, several years, back to the very first issue of a particular scientific journal? What was the scope of the survey, e.g. one journal, many journals, one university, many universities? Of all the scientific articles published, what percentage of them was retracted because of fraud? What was the nature and context of the frauds, e.g. were they minor or major frauds? And most importantly, doesn’t it speak very much to the credibility and self-correcting nature of scientific enquiry in general that, despite the inherent foibles of human nature and the pressures of financial and political considerations, these fraudulent articles were exposed and retracted in the first place?

“Being a true spiritualist gives one a higher code of morality to stand by & express which of course isn’t/won’t be very well received by far less moral characters, just watch what happens!! “

Higher code of morality huh? Like Ted Haggard or Jerry Falwell or some Catholic priest who covers up and/or perpetrates child sex abuse? But I suppose true spiritualists are like true Scotsmen, right?

G’day bestearth

Seen as some on here rely totally on scientific experiments to prove their point I thought I would even up the playing field & show how fraudulent scientific experiments can be.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/17/the-epa-is-challenged-in-the-supreme-court-over-greenhouse-gas-regulations/

The next link is quite interesting covering all scientific fields of study.

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=10426

Extract: So according to their analysis, fraud is the leading cause of scientific articles being retracted, and it is on the rise. As they note, this is a cause for great concern.

Yes this blokes a Christian but he is also a lot more intellectual than anyone on here at the moment. Being a true spiritualist gives one a higher code of morality to stand by & express which of course isn’t/won’t be very well received by far less moral characters, just watch what happens!!

Another extract: What’s causing all this fraud? The authors give one possible explanation:

The predominant economic system in science is “winner-take-all.” Such a reward system has the benefit of promoting competition and the open communication of new discoveries but has many perverse effects on the scientific enterprise. The scientific misconduct among both male and female scientists observed in this study may well reflect a darker side of competition in science.

Scientific studies are obviously becoming far less moral within their standings but of course this won’t be accepted by people who have little moral standing.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 18, 2013

This new research being done at Dartmouth College address imagination and adds:

"Researchers measured the participants' brain activity with functional MRI and found a cortical and subcortical network over a large part of the brain was responsible for their imagery manipulations. The network closely resembles the "mental workspace" that scholars have theorized might be responsible for much of human conscious experience and for the flexible cognitive abilities that humans have evolved."

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-09/dc-drd091313.phphttp://www.eurekalert.org/multimedia/pub/61834.php?from=248987

• NoetPoet Dec 18, 2013

@bestearth (continued)

"The mind has been shown to affect random number generators and the Boundary Institute which runs online phychic development games, which I have played, uses this generator to drive the games. Again there are none of the ques you mention. I've experimented with the games to see if any old mental state can get a result, even looking away from the screen and I've continually found that the calmest most thought free but relaxed focus state is the one that gets better results. What you would relate to intuition or as some people refer in-tune-ition."

See Dustproduction’s question. I would also be interested to know how much of this alleged manipulation of random number generators can be explained by 1) confirmation bias, 2) repeated practice by the test subjects giving them a better idea of which numbers are *more likely* to be generated in future random number generations, and 3) the extent to which the random number generators are truly “random”.

A calm focused state of mind tends to deliver the best results in most human pursuits. There is nothing about a calm focused state of mind which, in and of itself, suggests enhanced psychic sensitivity. Indeed one could more plausibly argue that a calm focused state of mind allows a person to make more accurate calculations and inferences about future number generations.

"Write a poem and I'll be able to tell how your spirit is."

How will that give you any indication?

• NoetPoet Dec 18, 2013

@bestearth

Remote viewing is a good example where none of these cues are present. just the viewer in an isolated room. Ingo Swann is just one example of this ability which I agree is not supernatural but rather natural to someone in whom it is developed. This is a man head hunted by the military for its spying program. Remote viewing was declassified in the 90's, now anyone can learn it.”

The US government declassified their remote viewing experiments in the 90’s because they realised remote viewing didn’t work. If they had found that remote viewing did work then they would still be keeping hush-hush about it today, because genuine remote viewing would provide an enormous strategic and tactical advantage.

Remote viewing experiments only seem to turn up successful results when some or all of the following conditions are met:
    1) The scientists involve know little or nothing about stage magic, and do not consult stage magicians who know how to perform similarly or more impressive feats of remote viewing using nothing other than illusionist tricks;
    2) A debunker manages to smuggle in test subjects who have been trained in how to perform remote viewing tricks;
    3) Suitable experimental controls are not implemented to prevent confirmation bias;
    4) Suitable experimental controls are not implemented to prevent cold reading;
    5) Suitable experimental controls are not implemented to prevent the inadvertent / subconscious relaying of information between test subjects via the scientists, media transmissions or written communications; and
    6) The standards of a successful remote viewing result are sufficiently low such that generic descriptions of remotely viewed scenes are considered to be positive results.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 18, 2013

Re: "The mind has been shown to affect random number generators"

Can you support this statement with any specific research? Have you read the research or have you merely heard about such research and BELIEVE it is true?

• bestearth Dec 18, 2013

I suspect that even the tiny minority of psychics who aren’t charlatans or enthusiastic amateurs are not really endowed with some supernatural ability, but rather have heightened natural abilities to detect subtle changes in things like facial expressions, vital signs, pheromone output, (possibly) bioelectrical activity, and voice tone, and a heightened ability to quickly integrate and analyse such information in order to generate a ‘reading’ appropriate to a given situation.

Remote viewing is a good example where none of these cues are present. just the viewer in an isolated room. Ingo Swann is just one example of this ability which I agree is not supernatural but rather natural to someone in whom it is developed. This is a man head hunted by the military for its spying program. Remote viewing was declassified in the 90's, now anyone can learn it.

The mind has been shown to affect random number generators and the Boundary Institute which runs online phychic development games, which I have played, uses this generator to drive the games. Again there are none of the ques you mention. I've experimented with the games to see if any old mental state can get a result, even looking away from the screen and I've continually found that the calmest most thought free but relaxed focus state is the one that gets better results. What you would relate to intuition or as some people refer in-tune-ition.

Write a poem and I'll be able to tell how your spirit is.

• NoetPoet Dec 17, 2013

"How's your Spirit?"

HA!
    Define what you mean by “Spirit” and I’ll tell you…

• NoetPoet Dec 17, 2013

(continued)

The general claims for this January 2014 prediction are very vague and difficult to discern. Even if we could discern the general claims, how would that indicate psychic ability? I can make a general claim that the sun will probably rise tomorrow, does that make my psychic?

“There is no harm in exploring the information, no need therfore to be taken for a ride.You used the word 'counterweight' to describe reason logic etc which sybolically indicates your favour of the grounded approach. No doubt spiritual people seem like air heads. You describe thr faults of the spirtual premise and do not acknowledge its contribution to the world. The beautiful art, music and architecture that comes from religious/spiritual devotion for example. Some people only look at the hypocracy and corruption as the contribution.”

There’s no harm in scrutinising this “information” and the motivations of its source either. You’re right that I favour a grounded approach, though I would also call it a sensible balanced approach.

Regarding all those nice things you mention as being contributions from spirituality: 1) I would say they are contributions of human creativity, rather than spirituality as such, 2) scientific know-how has often played a vital role in their realization (especially for great works of architecture), and 3) for each of these nice contributions, “spiritual” people have contributed many terrible things like holy wars and inquisitions which far outweigh the benefit of those nice contributions.

“I believe that spirituality is a major tempering force to materialism. It has kept the concept of soul and spirit alive well enough to prevent it from total domination of the world. I acknowledge the inventors who are my heroes. Da vinci and the Wright brothers and Tesla. None of these guys used 'logic' as it is taught today. They used an intuitive wisdom, they were creative and in touch with Spirit.”

To some extent spirituality is a tempering force to materialism, but then that cuts both ways: materialism is a tempering force to the excesses of spirituality. Often times though spirituality devolves into what is called “spiritual materialism”, and those who move in spiritual circles are prone to becoming excessively egocentric. Moreover spirituality has often done too good of a job of reining in materialism, as was the case in the middle ages.

I guarantee you that all of those people you mention did use logic and scientific experimentation, otherwise they would have been unable to refine their theories and inventions into anything useful and no one of consequence would have ever listened to them. Those people might have used their intuition to *assist* them – and this brings up a whole other important question about the nature of intuition – but that doesn’t negate the fact that logic, reason, and scientific experimentation were crucial to their accomplishments.

• NoetPoet Dec 17, 2013

“I posted the link, that doesn't automatically mean I agree with everything in it or related to it. That's a presumption I believe. My motivation was to provide another spec to the tapestry.”

Understood, and I have not accused you of such. That said you presented this person’s, shall we say, extraordinary claims without any hint of incredulity or doubt on your part. You did not raise any questions about the evidence for these extraordinary claims (that was left for me to do).

“Intuition is also a type of reasoning as is rationality. I acknowledge both and experience both. I do not believe that personal experience is not a valid form of evidence. I use my judgement to discern the plausablility of information coming from a persons account.”

How is intuition a type of reasoning? Isn’t the whole point of intuition supposed to be that you “just know” something “in your gut” without having to think about it? Intuition works well when it is corroborated by reason and objective evidence, but on its own it can lead to dangerous results. I did not say that personal experience is not a valid form of evidence, but I am inclined to scrutinise the personal experiences to see if there is more going on than meets the eye and (more importantly) if there is more or less to them than what we want to believe.

“I agree that most(maybe 95%) of people who claim to be pyschic or have special information are either charletons or enthusiastic amateurs who are good at saying intriguing things. The dates given cannot be trusted, the general is what I look at.”

I suspect that even the tiny minority of psychics who aren’t charlatans or enthusiastic amateurs are not really endowed with some supernatural ability, but rather have heightened natural abilities to detect subtle changes in things like facial expressions, vital signs, pheromone output, (possibly) bioelectrical activity, and voice tone, and a heightened ability to quickly integrate and analyse such information in order to generate a ‘reading’ appropriate to a given situation.

• bestearth Dec 17, 2013

I posted the link, that doesn't automaically mean I agree with everything in it or related to it. That's a presumption I believe. My motivation was to provide another spec to the tapestry.

Intuition is also a type of reasoning as is rationality. I acknowledge both and experience both. I do not believe that personal experience is not a valid form of evidence. I use my judgement to discern the plausablility of information coming from a persons account.

I agree that most(maybe 95%) of people who claim to be pyschic or have special information are either charletons or enthusiastic amateurs who are good at saying intriguing things. The dates given cannot be trusted, the general is what I look at.

There is no harm in exploring the information, no need therfore to be taken for a ride.You used the word 'counterweight' to describe reason logic etc which sybolically indicates your favour of the grounded approach. No doubt spiritual people seem like air heads. You describe thr faults of the spirtual premise and do not acknowledge its contribution to the world. The beautiful art, music and architecture that comes from religious/spiritual devotion for example. Some people only look at the hypocracy and corruption as the contribution.

I believe that spirituality is a major tempering force to materialism. It has kept the concept of soul and spirit alive well enough to prevent it from
    total domination of the world. I acknowledge the inventors who are my heroes. Da vinci and the Wright brothers and Tesla. None of these guys used 'logic' as it is taught today. They used an intuitive wisdom, they were creative and in touch with Spirit.

'How's your Spirit?

• NoetPoet Dec 17, 2013

“The earth has been under a quarantine for a long time, according to Cobra, 25000 years. “

And how does this Cobra character (and I do mean “character”) actually know that? Can he provide evidence for this claim?

“The evidence is there for everyone to discern. “

That’s not an answer, that’s an evasion of the question. Please show me the evidence.

“Many people have been disappointed when some chanel or 'spokesperson' has given them a bum steer with dates for events that didn't eventuate. It serves the purpose of muddying the waters and leads people to dismiss everything related as nonsense.”

This probably has something to do with the fact that these sorts of bum steers are extremely common. Notice how mediums usually only deliver vague predictions to their audiences. This is because specific predictions, particularly specific predictions of a dramatic nature, almost always turn out to be incorrect. The frequency of correct specific predictions is no more than what we’d expect according to the laws of probability (i.e. they are lucky/educated guesses).

The January 2014 prediction mentioned below is quite cunning because it manages to combine the best of both types of prediction: it talks about something big and important happening on a specific date, but the description of this something is sufficiently vague and open to interpretation that it will be impossible to test whether or not it actually occurs.

“I prefer to believe in the good and cultivate the qualities of Spirit. Intuition, feeling, appreciation, awe, wonder. These lead back home I believe. “

If you cultivate these qualities at the expense of their counterweight qualities (e.g. reason, logic, cautious scepticism) then you are setting yourself up to get taken for a ride by someone who doesn’t necessarily have your best interests in mind.

• bestearth Dec 17, 2013

You're free to reject it. No problem. There is malevolence in every group, ET's and humans are no different, some good, some bad, some a mixture of good and bad. The earth has been under a quarantine for a long time, according to Cobra, 25000 years.

The evidence is there for everyone to discern. The authenticity of someone's account is for the listener to judge. Many people have been disappointed when some chanel or 'spokesperson' has given them a bum steer with dates for events that didn't eventuate. It serves the purpose of muddying the waters and leads people to dismiss everything related as nonsense.

I prefer to believe in the good and cultivate the qualities of Spirit. Intuition, feeling, appreciation, awe, wonder. These lead back home I believe.

• NoetPoet Dec 16, 2013

“Because… as our solar system & planet Earth have finally crossed the galactic equatorial plane region of the Milky Way Galaxy - during this current phase of our own transformation - the plasma core of the Earth is now vibrating and emanating at a progressively greater rate of 4th dimensional energy. In a manner of speaking, planet Earth, she, has matured to the point where she is vibrationally ready in preparation to give birth... to her new 4th dimensional self."

Evidence please.

“The Earth will continue to draw this fertilizing 4th dimensional male energy from this new crystal blue star until she completes her birthing cycle and emerges... as a new 4th dimensional world - beginning January 2014. This happening is a main part of the celestial cosmic upgrade process... of birthing a new 4th dimensional world."

I'd lay money that this has been cut-and-pasted from an earlier "revelation", with the only modification being a change from "December 2012" to "January 2014"...

• NoetPoet Dec 16, 2013

"Cobra speaks very forthrightly and with great certainty."

The last bit of that comment sets my BS meter right off...

• NoetPoet Dec 16, 2013

Isn't it nice to know that there's a grand and fantastic order to things behind the scenes, even if that order contains malevolent elements?

• bestearth Dec 16, 2013

What is 'The Event'

According to Cobra thru Alfred Weber of exoploitics.com 'The Event' is a carefully orchestrated collapse of the financial system in order to allow for the newer fairer system to be put in place and put the nails in the coffins of the cabal so to speak. Cobra speaks very forthrightly and with great certainty. There is much information here in this video to do with ET civilisations above below and on the surface of earth. There is a great shift hapenning and maybe you'd like to get on board. We have lots of help it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7mAnJEGy1g

• bestearth Nov 22, 2013

“Why is it relevant now, at this moment in time, as Drunvalo Melchizedek reported in your interview with him:

“Because… as our solar system & planet Earth have finally crossed the galactic equatorial plane region of the Milky Way Galaxy - during this current phase of our own transformation - the plasma core of the Earth is now vibrating and emanating at a progressively greater rate of 4th dimensional energy. In a manner of speaking, planet Earth, she, has matured to the point where she is vibrationally ready in preparation to give birth... to her new 4th dimensional self.

“And, therefore planet Earth, as a female cosmic body with its newer, progressively greater level of 4th dimensional energy emanating from her - from Earth's core - she is finally ready to be 'fertilized', and is attracting, pulling, drawing to her... the transformative cosmic 4th dimensional vibratory 'male' energy from the new crystal blue star (that was comet Holmes).

“The Earth will continue to draw this fertilizing 4th dimensional male energy from this new crystal blue star until she completes her birthing cycle and emerges... as a new 4th dimensional world - beginning January 2014. This happening is a main part of the celestial cosmic upgrade process... of birthing a new 4th dimensional world.

“For that matter, this process is happening throughout our whole solar system... as all of the planets begin their transformation process into becoming 4th dimensional worlds.

from an exoplolitics blog

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/12/andromeda-council-role-of-male-star-in-inseminating-female-gaia-to-birth-4th-dimensional-earth.html

Is it real?

Some people are beginning to feel the pinch. They don't want to face themselves or acknowledge they have much to learn. They don't want to cleanse themselves and instead remain toxic, remain in illusion that their arguments are real. These people will find it increasingly difficult .
    The best way to handle this shift is to cleanse the body. Some protocols are here

www.globalhealingcenter.com

many 'foods' are toxic, many alternatives exist with a little research.

www.mercola.com
    www.greenmedinfo.com
    www.naturalnews.com

Stay away from these below,

all wheat products
    all pasturised milk products
    all white cane sugar products and artificial sweetners
    all refined table salts
    flouride toothpaste
    generally processed foods and drinks

This alone is a major step toward health. There is much to know. Knowledge applied is an antidote to ignorance. Cheers.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Nov 20, 2013

An "alternative" point of view

http://sciencegurrrl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/preventing-alzheimers-its-just-not.html?m=0

"This type of article is hardly uncommon; the murky world of complimentary and alternative medicine is riddled with quack practitioners promoting their wares, whether it be an unneeded nutritional supplement, homeopathic remedy or magic healing crystals. The author of the Huffington blog post does indeed happen to sell a range of wacky alternative potions and supplements, all with pretty high price tags. Unfortunately, the media often panders to those who believe in bizarre, unproven (or often disproven) therapies and supplements, either completely uncritically or under the guise of adding "balance" to a story (example, example, example). This provides free advertising for quack practitioners and spreads dangerous misinformation about medicine and healthcare at the same time."

• bestearth Nov 17, 2013

Interesting philosophy from another world. Describes human origins and life purpose. Depictions of amazing cylinder cities on a windy water world in Sirius-B.

'Contact From Planet Iarga' by Stefan Denaerde

http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DQXueHVKRCS8

or Read

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Books_-_eBooks_27/UFO-CONTACT-FROM-PLANET-IARGA-Pdf.shtml

• bestearth Oct 26, 2013

In this video a man reveals a large object has just parked itself in space, on the other side of the moon. This coincides with other material from Tolec of the Andromeda council, if you believe it, who says that it is an Andromeda Council biosphere called 'Xanterexx". Large, according to Tolec, 26 miles in diametre and a crew of 5000 from 30 different races. Here to begin visitations in the near future.

This also coincides with the shutting down by Obama of the space program monitoring systems. Could it be they don't want anyone seeing something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiOcZqeebec Report by government official whistleblower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgXfrnX_pg Andromeda Council preliminary report from Tolec.

• bestearth Oct 22, 2013

I would not be surprised also. I looked at a documentary showing some pretty obvious questions about it all. Stanley Kubrick is involved it seems. I just don't get how all those console operators at Houston plus all the astronauts could just lie straight faced about it. What kind of men are these?

Make of this what you will. Neil Armstrong refuses to swear on the bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRSk04ZJFN8

• mrmathew1963 Oct 22, 2013

G'day dustproduction

Good article & yes I would believe it however I'm not really into conspiracy theories as such.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Oct 21, 2013

Look at this link and read what was said about Edgar Mitchell and IONS on page 2.

http://www.globalbemvoices.com/conference-2012/do-we-have-the-energy-to-change-the-world-andrew-johnson/

• bestearth Oct 20, 2013

Those photos were photoshop hoaxes as I understand it but that doesn't mean giants aren't real.It may have been a psyop to create confusion and ridicule about the subject.

I couldn't find any video of the sites which would be more convincing. However the skeletons I was refering to were all the workers that the Anunnaki created to serve them and work the gold mines in South Africa, as described in Tellinger's presentation. He theorizes that they were evacuated just before the flood.

• mrmathew1963 Oct 19, 2013

G'day bestearth

But there are skeletons we just don't here of them. If you Google giant skeletons you will find plenty of info on this however there are some that are supposed to have been debunked.

• bestearth Oct 19, 2013

Interesting site ,thanks Mathew.

What you saw may have been a probe, I've had them turn up in photos where I didn't see it while taking the photo of something else. I don't have any doubt it's a quarantine here and we are being watched and helped also. The end times includes I believe the end of the quarantine when it may be safe enough to reveal the ET presence without shocking to many people. From your site they dated the flood about 5500years ago but Michael Tellinger put it at about 12-13 thousand years ago. Maybe there were two?

Both sites mention the total disappearance of all those people, just vanished off the face of the earth. That really suggests they were evacuated by large space ships or teleported cos there's no skeletons, according to Tellinger, anywhere after the flood and there should be millions of them if they stayed.
    Cheers.

• mrmathew1963 Oct 18, 2013

G'day bestearth

Quote: "Here you will find also much evidence for activity on the moon and recent discoveries of the last great civilization on earth, the ruins of which reside at the bottom of the ocean."

You are obviously talking about the antediluvian period of time, interesting stuff indeed which shows we have never been alone.

Here is an interesting link on this subject: http://s8int.com/index.html

• mrmathew1963 Oct 18, 2013

G'day bestearth

Interesting stuff & thank for the info.

Yes in my mind exopolitics is an IONS issue especially when you take in mind a lot of astronauts have experienced some kind of extra-terrestrial activity.

I’m fifty yrs old & have never experienced to what I would say was extra-terrestrial activity until this year, I had no doubt in my mind what they were. The last one was quite interesting, I looked up in the sky & I could see a comet but thought there are no comets about that I know of & I was about to look it up on my stellerium program on the computer & at that moment it changed shape, turned around on its axis & sped off the opposite direction to where it was going in the first place. I have an understanding comets don’t act like this. And by the way I wasn’t the only person to witness this so it wasn’t a delusional episode.

• bestearth Oct 18, 2013

Michael Tellinger gives a presentation at the Breakthrough Energy Conference on human origins and a very inspiring model for a new society based on the principals of Ubuntu. Contributionism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1ZxukLtM8#t=7342

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Oct 05, 2013

Why does one need to believe we are not alone? Either we are or we are not.

• bestearth Oct 05, 2013

and from the same site..

People of Earth, you are awakening and evolving.
    So too is your planet, she is transforming.
    Soon you will rediscover your true cosmic heritage
    as ancestral children of many human races among the stars.

Only you can create your future, open your hearts to each other.

As your brothers & sisters from the stars… know that we love you.
    We are all one.
    Maka Nahiweh
    __ Diplomat, Andromeda Council

• bestearth Oct 05, 2013

I guess people generally are not into this subject but here's an interesting group to study if you believe we are not alone.

http://www.andromedacouncil.com

• bestearth Sep 30, 2013

Is there life on Mars? Answer is yes. There is much we are not told about our neighbouring planet and the time is coming for us all to know. You can find out all about the discovery of life on Mars and also join the Planetary Truth Project.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com

Here you will find also much evidence for activity on the moon and recent discoveries of the last great civilization on earth, the ruins of which reside at the bottom of the ocean.

• bestearth Sep 24, 2013

I am not sure about the eerie noises you describe. Though in the outback far from anywhere I have heard the earth's hum which seemed quite loud. Some say this is the Schuman resonance which is apparently climbing up a bit. from 8Hz near 10Hz now. If you've ever seen footage of a cymatograph, drum skin with sand on it vibrating to a tone generator the pattern that appears at resonant frequencies gets more complex as the frequency goes up. There is no transitions in the pattern. It just changes straight away as the sound hits the next higher frequency node. I think of the distinct species of all creatures is related to that. They are held in shape by sound patterns we don't quite understand yet but this is mentioned in many old spiritual writings like the vedas for example.

I don't know how much you've studied exopolitical interests. I've been researching a fair while. About the astronauts, most of them are sworn to secrecy and they see them all the time. Here's a vid (I know you are not into links) but maybe others may want to see a presentation about the tether break on a shuttle mission where the cameras showed literally thousands of craft orbiting the planet. Showing up as orbs with a small chinks in them. David Sereda is the presenter here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnI9TX3IvTE

I have not met many people who just come straight out and say they are enlightened and already superconscious. I thought you maybe trying to give everyone a raise just to see what would happen. But if you want to play with your inner abilities maybe you can develop them by learning remote viewing. I am thinking of doing Dr Simeon Hein's course online. Here's an intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9nIMgdpuw

Cheers

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Sep 23, 2013

I've seen several different times that massive video camera campaigns were started to catch the crop circle makers in action, who or whatever they are, but that the government suspiciously shut them down.

I have, btw, actually seen a giant "orb" out over the ocean, very late at night, about 15 years ago. It was a perfect translucent circle that suddenly dropped straight down into ocean, no tail, no splash, no noise...

What do you guys believe are behind those loud and eerie noises heard around the world? Have you actually heard them? I heard them for several days, about a year or so ago. Very loud, persistent.

I suspect the astronauts are having a lot of fun up there on that space station, etc., conducting intriguing experiments I can think of.

"Collider" scientists naïvely assume/claim that everything just magically "dissipates," but nothing "dissipates," and ONLY Nothing. There are rippling effects with everything they do.

I've considered applying the Core physics to these phenomena, which "tells on" everything, inescapably, but with so much else I already have to know, it's more fun to just play and guess, sometimes.

• bestearth Sep 22, 2013

Yes and I was sincerely making fun of you. Incidentally, are your relatives from Vulcan?

In the documentary Alton Kamadon claims that the circle makers are from Arcturus. He describes an experience where he was lying in the field of the circle and was taken up into their light ship. The images of the wheat stalks show that they all have been heated, blackened near the base before being bent by a swirling field of some kind. The stalks are platted around each other. The plant has not been harmed and can be harvested normally. Maybe the bread we are eating has some of its grain in it. Think of the implications.

They appear in seconds sometimes overnight even after a cold rainy windy night. The video includes footage of an orb streaking across the fields near the designs. People can do crop circle tours in Englands' summer. They appear every year all round the world, more than 1000 recorded so far.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Sep 22, 2013

Informative response. Discussions work much better when we all respond sincerely.

• bestearth Sep 22, 2013

http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/faqs/

There are many theories about who or what makes the crop circles. Whirl-winds, earth energies, extraterrestrials and human hoaxers to name but a few. What makes the crop circle subject so fascinating is that anyone and everyone can take part in the search for answers. There has been some very interesting scientific work carried out on the crop and soils from the circles which should be investigated by all those with an interest in the phenomenon. You can find a link to the specific website carrying the work here: www.bltresearch.com

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Sep 21, 2013

The set-up is having people post video and going "Will peak your wonder." It did, but just not in the way you expect people to respond. That's not a me problem. That's not being dismissive. Just admit that it is a valid question that you have not answer for.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

• bestearth Sep 21, 2013

I have observed you for almost a year. Your comments are a setup for dismissal. I told you to get lost and I meant it.

And why don't you replace your eyes with satellites while you're at it.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Sep 21, 2013

Re: warning..warning..imagination in use..does not compute..does not compute..repeat..repeat..

This is the response of a person that refuses to permit rational discussion.

• bestearth Sep 20, 2013

warning..warning..imagination in use..does not compute..does not compute..repeat..repeat..

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Sep 20, 2013

Question: It occurred to me that since we have satellite that can identify most of what is happening of the earth, in many cases, in great detail, why have these satellites not picked up how crop circles are being created? Or have they?

• bestearth Sep 20, 2013

they were created by drunk guys with planks der brain.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Sep 18, 2013

Question: It occurred to me that since we have satellite that can identify most of what is happening of the earth, in many cases, in great detail, why have these satellites not picked up how crop circles are being created? Or have they?

• bestearth Sep 18, 2013

Are we alone? An interesting documentary on crop circles..Star Dreams..the mystery of crop circles

Will peak your wonder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ZoRDApqGU

• bestearth Sep 08, 2013

An interesting talk about the Roswell Crash 1947 by Dr Simeon Hein. References numerous researchers incl Dr Edgar Mitchell.

http://newcrystalmind.com/2013/what-really-happened-at-roswell-part-i/

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 14, 2013

Your "superConsciousness and its Core Physics Realizations" may require that you don tights and a cape to prove your superhuman capabilities.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 14, 2013

Part 3:

He seemed okay, people were running to help him up, and I had to get out of there fast, since it happened right in front of my car (which I had used to protect him), and being a direct witness (I'll say!) I knew what was going to happen if I had to testify in court that the entire scenario was realized for weeks, in detail, which is how I'd known what to do to protect him.

Bottom line... In my tracing the concept of "angels" into the Universal Core physics, I'd inadvertently "become one" for the man (a dynamic the Universe does all the time...it's a multidimensional math thing!), and, invertedly, he became "an angel" for me! I was able to protect him from being run over and killed by unsuspecting others, and, in return, my being fully present in one of my thousands of pre-detections made darned sure there was no way I was going to start questioning my superConsciousness and its Core Physics Realizations, no matter how much convention tried to convince me otherwise.

So, if the man in the accident was yellow, and I was blue, the Balance the Universe insisted upon for us was green!

"Angels," therefore, I concluded from the experience, are perfectly natural elements in the Universal Core Physics (nothing mystical or magical), that simply establish "balance" in the world, and when people benefit from them in some way, they can seem, at least, to be benevolent!

(Alien wise, it's just "alien" to convention. Extraterrestrial wise, given what's going on at the Universal Core Physics, there are layers upon layers of "Presence!")

• Anonymous Icon

Part 2:

Suddenly, there he was! The man I was supposed to protect from that accident I'd detected. It was definitely him. A total stranger to me, and yet I knew, and had known for weeks, what was going to happen to him.

Thousands of these detections over decades, since I was 3 years old, with many simultaneously realized, and yet every one of them, upon manifestation, feels like the very first one (extremely profound).

Part of me wanted to quickly leave the situation, because I was trying to "get away from it all" for my day off and just enjoy the ocean, etc., but I'd detected the accident for a reason, so I stayed so I could protect him.

Several miles down the road, everything I'd detected in the physics manifested exactly as I'd seen for weeks, and I was, indeed, able to protect him. He'd flown up over the car in front of him, precisely as I'd known he would, and I was able to protect him from being run over when he fell back down to the road. (People think I'm nuts, so I couldn't just try to pull him over to warn him away from it entirely).

• Anonymous Icon

Around 20 years ago, I decided to locate convention's concept of "angels" within the Universal Physics. It was my current "toy" to play with at the time, because anything, everything, everybody, every event, etc., reveals its Core truth, when "plugged into" the Universal Core Physics.

I was being relentlessly invalidated at the time (so what else is new! :) ), and sent away almost everywhere I went (like I said...)

I absolutely love to track the origins of human concepts and traditions clear to the Core Physics, and have since I was 3, and so "angels" were "my latest toy to play with" (which I've always called the process, not easily intimidated by the Truth, since I was born with the physics and process life through it all the time anyway).

So, in my tracing of the concept of "angels," I began detecting an accident that was going to happen, realizing its physics approaching, and seeing it visually flashing at me repeatedly (a manifestation of those realizations), and also realizing that I needed to try to intervene, to protect someone.

Weeks later (typical Universal math involved), I was out for the day and thousands of people all around me (tropical resort) had no effect on me whatsoever. I was out to play, and that was my only priority.

• Billgreenjeans Aug 13, 2013

For me ETs are here all the time and omnipresent however they are not in the form most people think of as ETs. I am referring to angels. The ones without wings that have the appearance of earthly humans like you and me. Well maybe just you, I am pretty ugly. These ETs are real and omnipresent however invisible to all except maybe little babies. When Enlightened properly their presents can be felt.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 12, 2013

I suspect that much of the people, such as retired astronauts and Area 51 (etc) folks, are really "still on the payroll" in some form or other, proudly still protecting what they love and have devoted their lives to, when they make alien claims (though I don't doubt that some have "seen things" that can't readily be explained, reflecting their truly unique human experiences), because when it comes to improving the technologies of flight, there is no choice but to use the skies, with not much of a way around that, globally. Creating layers upon layers of stories around aliens that cause the already chaotic everyday cast-of-characters to get itself so tangled up in those stories that they can't find their way back out again not only serves the purpose of providing a smokescreen for test flights, etc., but it also prepares the world, verrrry slowly, for at least the eventuality of extraterrestrial visitation. In addition, it gives the global warring factor something to think about, which places a hint of connectedness in the back of their minds, with their perceived enemies.

Whether or not they are already here would be a direct superimposition to whether or not there is a presence of "higher intelligence" on earth, already, because the reflection would have to be in place for that to happen. In other words, it has to be arising, somewhere at least, within earthlings, for its reflection to likewise appear without earthlings. Given the profound absence of Universal Enlightenment on earth, I would suggest there is a "wayyyy less than 1%" chance of higher intelligence aka extraterrestrial visitation going on (assuming, of course, they'd have higher intelligence! If they've traversed timeXspace and multiple dimensions to get to earth, they likely would!). Of course, that <1% does leave the likelihood of "observation" happening on some level!

Would that <1% be "physically"** present on this planet? It would "in SOME form!"

**Convention's definition of "physicality" is redefined with Consciousness/Enlightenment.

• bestearth Aug 11, 2013

Steven Greer takes people out into the desert to experience and learn a contact protocol.I don't believe he's part of the government. He recently released a doco called 'Sirius' about his 25 year disclosure effort.

There's a 5 book series out called 'Millenial Hospitality" by Charles Hall an ex military weather man who documents his experiences with the 'Tall Whites" of Area 51, that group the government knows about seeing as they granted them a base here as a stopover for their travels from near Barnard's star according to Charles. I read book one and my sense is he is genuine. He says their craft can do 25C, not bad is it?There isn't much secrecy about ET's, cats out of the bag, no stopping it now. I'll have to look at the movies you mentioned.

I agree with RealityOverScience that disclosure is hazardous right now. people generally have not established a universal identity and have nothing to 'fall back' on if they discovered they were living under a bell jar or that they don't have exclusive favour of God, the anthropomorphic view of earth humans would shudder. Widespread disruption would ensue. People have trouble accepting others from other cultures here what chance of accepting people from other planets ?especially as some of them have been taught that they're all demons. Some of them are, but not all of them.

What about you Giorgio, what do you think about all this?

• Billgreenjeans Aug 09, 2013

How about the movies "Wag The Dog", "Soylent Green", "Fahrenheit 451" or "Canadian Bacon "to name just a few?

• Billgreenjeans Aug 09, 2013

What evidence is there that any ET contact is not secret government contact?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 07, 2013

The movie "Contact" beautifully demonstrates just how much the vast majority of people on planet earth are still looking for, and unable to process, intelligent life on this planet! As with the movie "The Neverending Story," which is Universal Truth disguised in a children's story, "Contact" walks adults, including scientists, through that same "doing the work" process, and they fail miserably, both within the movie and without! Repeatedly, clueless scientists have referenced the overall message in "Contact" (as they've mistaken it) as fantasy and science fiction! It leads them straight to the Answers, and they still don't "get it!"

If extraterrestrial sentients came to this planet, or are already here, they, themselves, would have no choice but to be highly secretive with their presence, because global society would collapse into far more chaos than it already has, otherwise, which is ALREADY at devastating levels! There is a scene in "Contact" in which people are literally going nuts, with religions being threatened (to the point of killing, not unlike what's already going on out there over religion, as it is!), and it shows how top scientists themselves can't even process multidimensionality (Universal Truth) when it is quite literally staring them in the face.

The collective unconscious convention is MAJORLY not ready for extraterrestrial presence. There are REASONS things are kept from the general public, and folks have no idea just what they would be in for, if they somehow managed to inject themselves into wayyyy too much information, wayyyy too soon! They assume their lives would comfortably remain the same, with just the added element and novelty of aliens to entertain themselves with, but only (The) Nothing would remain the same!

For people around the world: Sheer global, societal chaos and nuclear destruction!

Be careful what you wish for! KNOW what you (and the world) are going to do with it, once you get it...BEFORE you get it!

I playfully deciphered Seti's 6EQUJ5 ("undecipherable") message from outer space, using the extreme basics of Universal Truth, years ago, to demonstrate that if aliens were to ever attempt to communicate with planet Earth, they would use the inescapable physics of Universal Truth (superConsciousness/Enlightenment) to do precisely that, because, as the Ultimate Universal Language, HOW earthlings would respond to it would provide them with voluminous data on precisely "where" this planet IS, relative to the Truth. It was like a Rorschach test in which the basic-most Universal clue was hidden, in which, as scientists were spending decades trying to figure it all out, pawing over their data, the aliens were tapping them on their shoulders to say...

"We're already here!"

• bestearth Aug 07, 2013

Is it a noetic issue? If noetic refers to a subjective knowing about something in the absense of test tube data then it would be both noetic and also a very real issue, in that from what I understand, there's plenty of test tube data that ET's exist and are here. It's quite silly when you consider what mainstream science says, the universe in around 14 billion years old. That's quite a big window for the development of all sorts of beings and to say it's not enough time for another group of people to be even 1000years ahead of us , is preposterous. From what I've read the 'giggle factor' for this subject was a deliberate action(by the military) to create automatic, self-censoring and other-censoring behaviour in people via the 'Robertson Panel" in the wake of the 1947 Roswell crash. ET craft have been known to routinely shut down nuclear missle silos and de activate test missles from what I've read. This is a Big topic, thanks for bringing it up.

Seeing as an former astronaut , Edgar Mitchell ,founded ions, and most NASA astronauts are masons and sworn to secrecy, I have seen him in interviews where he states that there is no doubt there is a presence here. I started reading about this subject four years ago and went through the materials, like the Adamski books, the Greer books, Marshall Summers material, others and listening to Alfred Weber who coined the word I believe? "exopoloitics". There is even a guy on the internet calling himself 'Tolec' who claims to be an Andromeda Council representative. I sometimes wonder what exactly is going on. Its hard to discern what is an absolute truth and what is part of a deception of some kind. Maybe some of the contactees are being used for something we dont' quite understand yet.

• Billgreenjeans Aug 07, 2013

OK I'll be the first to bit on this one.

There is considerable mistrust with almost all political governments on this subject. The silence on this adds to its mystic which in time maybe of tremendous political hay to feed to the masses to surrender what little freedom they have left because of this perceived " planetary alien threat". Fear for most is a wonderful motivator. What evidence is there that any ET contact is not secret government contact? We have seen other dramas play out that we're certainly questionable as far as the "official story" goes and this subject has good potential for a similar treatment. Doing anything worthwhile without politicians and there lackeys interfering is almost impossible.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS