Discussions

Pray for Peace

Posted June 1, 2013 by Joseph Smith in Open

commented on June 3, 2013
by Joseph Smith

Why question authority, especially scientific authority? Just pray for peace! God will protect you, we’re told. To individually question authority is foolish. The presumption was the earth was flat, because in appearance it looked flat.

Ten days before President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas he made a speech at Columbia University, asserting, “The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American’s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight.”

Unfortunately, President Kennedy was not allowed to inform the citizen of his plight. The Warren Commission concluded that Oswald shot and killed the President from the fifth floor of the Texas Book Depository. Several experiments were conducted to see if that was possible. It was proven, beyond question, that Oswald could not have possibly fired three shots in a period of six seconds and taken aim between each shot. He had a bolt-action rifle. He fired two shots.

An eye witness was standing on the sidewalk backed by the “grassy knoll.” Kennedy was parallel said witness, just a few feet away in his limousine when a shot rang out behind said witness and he saw the top of Kennedy’s skull blown off. The witness heard two shots coming from where Oswald was. The Warren Commission didn’t even call the witness to testify. We are told that there was nothing to his story. Presumption based on appearance allows authority to make facts fit the presumption. We rely on authority to give us answers.

The physical domain is governed by immutable laws, but these laws leave open a range of happenings. Behind this selection is the will. Unity in nature, all things being aspects of the mind, the engine that drives our struggling souls, a universe that has matter cannot exist without consciousness. Have we at last found reality? Does the universe spring from our thoughts? Is the object of authority to direct our thoughts? Was the plight Kennedy was about to expose authority with too much control? Jesus said to look within for your answers.

• 8 Comments  
  • Joseph Smith Jun 03, 2013

I just remembered something Walker wrote. I looked it up. "These possibilities, these potentialities, become actualities whenever we carry out a measurement on the system. Such a statement is fine for the laboratory, but we want a description of reality that will work for the everyday world, not just when we are in a laboratory. What does the word measurement mean? Well, it means observation. When we actually observe, or interact with any system, then the system goes into a state." Does this answer the question dustproduction raised?

• Joseph Smith Jun 03, 2013

Thank you, dustproduction. Sincerely, I don’t know what I’d do without you.

Generally, I follow Walker’s thinking. However, I’m not a mathematician. When he gets into high math, I skip over. I did note that Walker used the Pythagorean theorem to explain faster than light speed. Pythagoras, we know, was an astrologer.

In 1996, nuclear physicist Stanton T. Friedman published “Top Secret/Majestic.” It was about “Operation Majestic-12” and the United States government’s UFO cover-up. Friedman is known as the most-to-trusted UFOologist, and is still being debunked by the government—and in spite of the fact that millions of people all over the world have seen “flying saucers.”

We’ve a paradox. We know that it is physically impossible to fly from elsewhere to our planet; that is, as far as we know. But since we know quite a lot today that we didn’t know a few years ago, we must assume that it is possible for aliens to be here.

By putting myself in an alien’s place, here for a purpose, and technologically advanced, I would try to strike a deal—something for something. The logical party with whom to make a deal, the government, for security reasons, the government would naturally want to keep the deal a secret.

There you have it, the government cover-up. We are kept in the dark. Do we pray to God? If God is “out there,” and aliens are from “out there,” go right ahead, but as for me, I’ll take Jesus’ advice. He said God is in you. Walker backs me. His QM colleagues say Walker tried to smuggle God into Physics. Noetic Scienes’ Peter Russell, in “From Science to God,” explains the mystery of consciousness. It is simple, without consciousness nothing could exist. Consciousness is a state; that is, without boundary. God is internal and we are transcendent.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jun 02, 2013

Very interesting. So you are a student of E H Walker?
    Would you be able to explain what Walker calls the "state vector collapse?"
    Is state vector collapse an "effective theory" (i.e. something that works, but which you shouldn't look at too closely) and not a "fundamental theory" of QM?

How it might Walker's ideas differ from the "Everett interpretation of QM"?

• Joseph Smith Jun 02, 2013

I'd like to remind the leaders of Noetic Sciences of what my guru said with regard to the need to know the God of our future. Your guy, Peter Russell, knows the mystery of our consciousness. He'll tell you I'm right. Facts are stranger than fiction.

"We find that what we thought was an independent and objective physical world is in fact contingent on the observer....And it follows that the God we find must be a personal God....the observer emerges as a co-equal in the foundry of creation....Bell's theorem has shown us that objective reality as it has been conceived is not the true fabric of reality."

Sorry about that. You've been led down a garden path, dustproduction.

"The observer interacts with matter. Consciousness, the substance of this newfound reality that defines the observer, has fundamental existence." My guru, Evan Harris Walker.

Our minds, you see, through the agency of the human will, affect matter and transcend the limits of time and space. It has been proven. You and I, if we but knew it, have the power within us to intervene in the material events of our world. Peter Russell discovered this by living with Eastern gurus.

The unknown factor at this time: how long before we know? We've a long way to go and a short time to get there.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jun 02, 2013

Yes, God and the Tea Party.
    This has more to do with social structure than it does IONS

• Joseph Smith Jun 02, 2013

Speaking of God's love and our conscious connection to our eternal source, in Genesis 2:7, "and man became a living soul....And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil," in Genesis 3:22--and the prophet Habakkuk, in Habakkuk 1:2, "O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!"--what is missing?

In Matthew 6, in the Lord's Prayer, said Jesus, "in earth as it is in heaven...But seek ye first the kingdom of God." In Luke 17:21, said Jesus, "Neither shall they say, Lo here!, or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." If we pray to a god in heaven, according to Jesus, we pray to a fictitious god. (Jesus called his authority hypocrites.)

Little did I know when I cut my umbilical cord with my past in 1975 and sought a new life. I was not a Christian nor am I now, but I was reborn in the image of my maker. My dreams came true. There have been many signs in my life that say we are nearing a great change. It is indefinite at this time what the immediate future will bring us. But Jesus is there for all of us.

In Luke 21, Jesus tells us there will be signs in the sun, moon and stars, and distress among the nations. He said to look up and you will see him coming on a cloud. Throughout history, we've looked up and seen gods and angels in the sky. Now we see flying saucers, and the biggest cover-up in history. Said Jesus in Luke 21:31, "know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand."

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jun 01, 2013

Pray has more to do with neuroscience than it does Jesus. All religions pray.
    Religion serves two purposes; answering the questions about a mysterious universe and providing a structure for society.

• Anonymous Icon

RBink Jun 01, 2013

Good and interesting "article."
    We all know who killed the Kennedy's.....and why....
    Jesus is correct - of course.
    We, as humans and our conscious thoughts, must hold to the higher vibrations of love and lead our mutual mankind above the evil dark forces that are attempting to rule and dominate us. God's love and our conscious connection to eternal source is the key.
    Much love and appreciation to you for sharing your thoughts.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS