Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Is antimatter consciousness?

Posted Nov. 17, 2012 by Otto Krog in Open

commented on Sept. 3, 2013
by Billgreenjeans

I have the idea that a lot of physics, spirituality and existence in general could be explained by not assuming physical constants as being constant at all times and all places. That is what we do today, and I think it is wrong.

You can watch a full presentation on my blog

www.crestroy.com

and give me some feed back if you wish

• 12 Comments  
  • Billgreenjeans Sep 03, 2013

The analogy of digging a hole to make a hill has one small problem. The fellow digging used a lot of energy to dig that hole and make that hill. There still is no such thing as something for nothing. Someone had to do some work to create a universe.

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Sep 03, 2013

Hawkings are talking about negative enrgy in Big Bang. I am too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSwzXvYGs0

• Billgreenjeans Aug 25, 2013

Perhaps it is simpler to say what time and space is not. Zeno of Elea gave this paradox that certainly makes one think. "There is no motion because that which is moved must arrive at the middle of its course before it arrives at the end."

This is explained this way:"In order the traverse a line segment it is necessary to reach its midpoint. To do this one must reach the 1/4 point, to do this one must reach the 1/8 point and so on ad infinitum. Hence motion can never begin. The argument here is not answered by the well known infinite sum

1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + ... = 1

On the one hand Zeno can argue that the sum 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + ... never actually reaches 1, but more perplexing to the human mind is the attempts to sum 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + ... backwards. Before traversing a unit distance we must get to the middle, but before getting to the middle we must get 1/4 of the way, but before we get 1/4 of the way we must reach 1/8 of the way etc. This argument makes us realise that we can never get started since we are trying to build up this infinite sum from the "wrong" end. Indeed this is a clever argument which still puzzles the human mind today."
    http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biographies/Zeno_of_Elea.html

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Aug 25, 2013

Can anybody explain what space and time is??? Really??? Otto Krog

• DrGlen Jul 12, 2013

Anti-particles can be viewed as identical to their counterparts, but in a reverse time domain. I see the reverse time domain as the source of creation... that is: what was not and then is comes from the future; its coherence extends from the fact of its future existence into the present moment of its appearance. I see the future domain as integrative, i.e. Heaven. Who am I truly? If, in time, I am developing and growing, I am becoming more of the fulness of my complete self, my future self. There is are coupon codes for free download of my e-books this month, including as a good starting point: The Shire: Glendalf's Guide to Cultivating Your Future Self on my fan page at facebook.com/DrSwartwout

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Jul 05, 2013

Anybody out there with the same ideas as mine? I have revised my ideas to calling the mind for anti-energy instead of anti-metter. See my blog at www.crestroy.com

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jan 06, 2013

Dear Otto,

I have patiently refrained from making this comment, but your numerous postings are not "discussion." They are really self promotion which is not permitted, according to IONS guideline.

Thank you

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Jan 06, 2013

Consciousness has everything to do with antimatter, according to me. I think that matter and antimatter was created at the same time in the beginning od the universe. Matter became the physical universe, antimatter is the spiritual. See my theory at www.crestroy.com

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Dec 02, 2012

Somebody else out there, having the idea that antimatter is consciousness and the mind?

• Anonymous Icon

werdd Nov 27, 2012

could it possible be stated better as follows: all things and no things exist at every "perceivable" moment, the spectrum of what is perceived is limited by entity's abiltity to perceive. laymans as follows "the window of my perception is infinitley different then another".

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Nov 24, 2012

Does anyone share the experience with the oneness in SpaceTime with me? I think that the only thing we have in common as spiritual beings is space and time. What do you think? www.crestroy.com

• mrmathew1963 Nov 17, 2012

G'day Otto

I certainly wouldn't dismiss this theory.....I had a feeling of being antimatter a few years ago & thought I can't expose myself too much as it would react with matter, I am quite perceptions at times.

Love
    Mathew

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS