Discussions

SUCCINCTLY LIST THE QUALITIES/OUTCOMES YOU BELIEVE or WOULD LIKE TO SEE CHARACTERIZE A PARADIGM SHIFT

Posted Feb. 27, 2012 by slowlygetnthar in Open

commented on March 28, 2012
by frequencytuner

There is a good deal of discussion about an anticipated or hoped for "paradigm shift." Are we hoping different things or are we somewhat on the same page with our notions of what would constitute such a shift???

Maybe folks could simply list (in short statements) what outcomes/characteristics they believe would constitute that paradigm shift, or what changes they would like to see.

• 8 Comments  
  • frequencytuner Mar 28, 2012

Realize it is always existing and nothing needs to change outside it's own nature. The evolution begins and ends within you, and thereby gives birth, life experience and death to the universe.The past is as definable and determinable as the future as neither truly exist. What 'will' happen is what you "will" to happen. Understand the magnitude and power of will: it is the creative force of existence.

• Anonymous Icon

Chezha Mar 26, 2012

Wouldn't it need a major world event/ shock revelation to create a shift in our current worldview?
    I can only think of it in this way , concretely , I can't otherwise imagine it. I can imagine though that
    the next breakthrough might be the discovery of life on other planets which would blow our minds
    to pieces ~ we would never be the same again~what a relief~take the pressure off me ~I'm tired of
    thinking my way through life!
    Quantum physics or the Higgs Boson particle ~whatever it is, it would have to be something unequivicol
    that would shatter the status quo.
    What I would hope for would be instant actualisation into the material world of my ideas and imaginings
    so there would be no time delay~ no time perhaps.
    Not very succinct, sorry : )

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Mar 10, 2012

My recipe would never work. It would be a tossed out mistake. I doubt the dog would eat that result. Probably a paradigm expert would better attest to what is required. My attempts before this have been thwarted and overly influenced by persons with authority to do just that. So cannot say as far as any contributions I could have made. Otherwise. From that perspective.

• slowlygetnthar Mar 02, 2012

W00-h00! I think this list is a great starting point, Sibylle!

I would also add to it that *SUDDENLY* everyone starts taking responsibility for his/her actions and affect on other beings & things.

• Sibylle Hajostek Mar 01, 2012

A highly interesting question, slowlygetnthar! Well, here's my list:
    - in all fields like economy, politics&governcnece, science, environment, finance, education, medicine, spirituality leaders leading by hope and love instead of fear, greed or fierce power
    - a practical integration of the wisdom of the "Elders" into all those fields; most urgent ones are economy and education
    - an understanding of all individuals that each of us is part of a big whole; if one part suffers, the world suffers (famine, wars, suppression)
    - co-creation instead of greedy competition
    - awakening of the people to values different than naked materialism - instead: compassion, mutual support, tolerance for diversity, a willingness to learn from each other, openness
    - individual willingness to work on one's own shadows, fears, insecurities to contribute after clearing this positively to the planet's energy
    - development of personal qualities like clairvoyance, telepathy, telekinese,...

I think that's it for the moment - hope this is a good starting point :)
    Blessings, Sibylle

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 29, 2012

Step 1:

Have my memory banks wiped clean. If not completely, a significant portion.

Step 2:

More complicated than first step requiring cooperation from others, especially as I may forget, after step 1. Detailed measures required...specific. Becomes clearer the more time passes. What is absolutely neccessary.

Step 3:

Creation of next steps.

• Anonymous Icon

Jim Centi Feb 29, 2012

slowlygetnthar,

The reason you have not received an immediate response is because no one can accurately predict the nature of a possible paradigm shift.

The best advice you will receive is to live in the present and not be overly concerned with the future. It is good to think positive thoughts about the future, but it is beneficial to our mental, emotional and spiritual health to live in the present moment……Jim

• slowlygetnthar Feb 29, 2012

What???? Are we expecting a paradigm shift but not imagining one? Hmmmmm.... very mysterious, indeed....

Should I reword the original question?....WHAT WILL CHANGE WHEN THE PARADIGM SHIFTs?
    WHAT DO YOU HOPE WILL CHANGE?
    WHAT THINGS DO YOU EXPECT WILL BE DIFFERENT?

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS