Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Be The Change

Posted Feb. 9, 2011 by dnmacc in Community Groups

commented on March 10, 2011
by Bernadette

"Be the Change You Want To See In the World" Spoken by Mahatma Gandhi. I now have a better understanding of this quote. My thoughts, feelings, and intentions all make an impact on my world and the world around me. I would like to be able to form a group of people from all parts of the country and globe. And everyone focusing on "being the change" they want to see in the world.

• 4 Comments  
  • Bernadette Mar 10, 2011

Be the change we want to see in the World, in our Country, in our Community, in our family... I'm trying to follow this message... but it's very hard to change old habits... We understand very well climate change and similar problems, but we continue to use cars and produce CO2!!

At least, I'm working as volunteer to help to change some girls future... Also I'm preparing myself to better understand what can we do in a different way to improve the energy of nature... perhaps on a near future, I'll be able to make the big changes that we know that we need to do!!

Thanks for sharing the site www.DoAsOne.com - It's very interesting!

• Anonymous Icon

Magenta Feb 18, 2011

I wish everyone could learn to adopt this enthusiasm. Oh, the changes that could take place in our world. I'm working hard at encouraging people around me to adopt this attitude too. I'm interested in checking out the site that was mentioned too! Best of luck!

• Ayriana_C Feb 13, 2011

With that intention in mind, I offer the following site (tool), which some of my closer like-minded associates have found helpful in focusing large groups for global impact. Definitely worth checking out... no sign-up or subscription required, just a user-friendly organized way to begin to become more comfortable in realizing how when we (as individuals) focus our attention on an outcome, feeling, desire, that it resonates when combined and sycronized with others globally! I've used this for focused mediation, for distance healing, and (once you check out the 'laugh room'), for very effective personal healing as well. Please enjoy, and if you see the value - share! www.DoAsOne.com In light and love,

• Neon1 Feb 13, 2011

I would guess that there are already many such groups already formed, which would be happy to accept your sincere desire to change the world.
    Although I myself am not a member, I suppose that with the change that has just occurred in Egypt with the help of Facebook, that this would be a good place to look.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS