Explore ways to expand your perspective on aging.
Conscious Aging is a live, online, experiential workshop for older people seeking guidance, meaning, and connection. You will meet once-a-week for six weeks with IONS-certified facilitators and other like-minded adults to:
- Discover what gives heart and meaning to your life, and how you can enrich the years ahead
- Develop the skills of self-compassion to cope more effectively with change and other stressors
- Reveal connection and reduce isolation by recognizing our shared community in the aging process
- Examine how to move from fear and denial of our inevitable losses and death toward embracing a new vision of aging
Cultivate a personal road map for your ongoing journey
- And more!
The power of the in-person experience—now available online!
Using modern technology to create a safe and accessible space along with a supportive community online, you can experience this powerful workshop from the comfort of your own home. The workshop is an interplay of activities based on four guiding principles:
- Listening to our own inner wisdom and guidance
- Integrating inspirational ideas and best practices
- Sharing in intimate conversation circles
- Harvesting the collective wisdom of the group
A safe place in which to explore the meaning in our lives.
To support a receptive space of deep listening and speaking from the heart, we ask that workshop attendees commit to:
- Attend all six live, interactive sessions (attendance at session #1 is required of all participants)
- Utilize your webcam and device audio to facilitate discussion
Participation is a key to this immersive experience, and we all share responsibility in co-creating our group. We encourage all who attend to come with an open heart, an inquiring mind, and a willingness to explore!