While the beauty of the land sets EarthRise apart, stepping inside can be equally magical. Our contemporary buildings have been thoughtfully designed to exude comfort and tranquility.
EarthRise/IONS is an exquisite place to hold a retreat. Located on sacred land, it is redolent with spirit, magic, and mystery. The meeting rooms have great energy, the lodging is comfortable, the meals are exquisite, and the staff are incredibly helpful. The whole mystical sensibility that is at the foundation of IONS is palpable, making it an especially wonderful place to hold spiritually related events.Marguerite Rigoglioso, Seven Sisters Mystery School
Our amenities include:
- Lodging: Eight cozy chalets and dorms house a total of 65 rooms that can accommodate 100 guests — 45 shared rooms with two twin beds and 20 single rooms with either a full or queen-sized bed.
- Meeting Rooms: Five indoor meeting rooms of various sizes to fit your needs: the West Room, Skylight Room, Forest View Room, Garden View Room, and Oak View Room.
- Outdoor Meeting Spaces: From the Oak Grove to the Labyrinth, the Community Center patio to Guardian Rock, we invite nature to play a powerful role in your experience.
- Community Center: Our vibrant hub for connection, home to a 100-seat dining room for communal meals, ample space indoors and outdoors. Our kitchen sources local, sustainable food from farmers around Sonoma County and beyond for healthy, enlivening breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Finding insight along the path: Several outdoor landmarks allow for wayfinding and encourage you to step outside, as trails and bridges, natural resting places, and ideally situated benches provide natural meeting points and places for individual contemplation.
EarthRise is a spectacular piece property. Regardless of the event being offered at this facility, healing begins to happen once a person steps foot on the grounds. What more could one ask for as a facilitator of an event.
Angela DeSalvo, Emeritus Prayer Chaplain, Unity in Marin