- Not entered
No biography for Sungon9 yet.
- A Second Try Jun 26, 2012
I do not have the time to read this, but if anyone is curious about an article that tries to ...
- Religion and Science Unification Jun 14, 2012
To me, religion represents that which is "top-down" and science that which is "bottom-up." I believe that religion regards the ...
- Consciousness, Transformation, and the Soul’s Journey Jun 01, 2012
This article is a great introduction to those wanting to understand consciousness a little better. But I suggest that IONS ...
- What are the biggest mysteries of human consciousness? Jun 01, 2012
I think it's best for some of us to begin with learning Buddhism. Not to be biased, but I ...
- What conclusions have you drawn from your search for inner wisdom? May 24, 2012
I wish I could have a search for inner wisdom be successful. But I don't know where to start ...
- In Search of Happiness Mar 07, 2012
Thank you for this article. It teaches me things that mainstream magazines and science can't.
- Life, Death, and What Really Matters Jan 15, 2012
First, I assume all your questions are rhetorical. And second, if so, it seems to me that you have ...
- What’s the Matter with Miracles? Jan 06, 2012
I wish you guys could get more funding. You guys have a great objective in your mind and you aspire ...
- Life, Death, and What Really Matters Jan 06, 2012
Materialism says nothing about the universe we live in. It is neither right or wrong. Therefore believing in materialism ...
Sungon9's Discussion Threads
- Are mainstream scientists taking unfair criticism? Jun 13, 2012