- IONS Events
- Conscious Living Workshops
- EarthRise Community Events
- Hosted Programs
- IONS Conference
Community Group Event
Redefining Success For A Meaningful Life
Santa Rosa IONS April Presentation
Thursday, Apr 11, 2013 , 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Community Group: Santa Rosa Community Group
- Devaa Haley Mitchell
2421 Lomitas Ave.
Santa Rosa CA 95404
See a map
This workshop will combine presentation, dialogue, experiential exercises, guided visualization, movement, music, and creative arts processes. Devaa's workshops are highly interactive and experiential. An expert on leadership, personal transformation, and women's empowerment, she helps groups and individuals take their challenges and turn them into gold.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect after hearing from Devaa:
- Clarify your vision for your life, so that you can make a meaningful contribution to our planet.
- Learn how to break through your own internal barriers and remove limiting beliefs to accomplish goals with grace and ease.
- Increase your confidence and overcome the factors, both external and internal, that holds them back.
- Learn tools and practices to stay connected to your spiritual essence WHILE taking practical and definitive actions that make a world of difference.
- Expand your feminine radiance, so you can BE who you are meant to BE and Do what you are meant to DO.
- Unleash your creativity, so you can be more generative and productive.
- Learn to STOP playing small and START manifesting the greater-than-imagined possibilities!
Rev. Dr. Devaa Haley Mitchell is an expert on women's empowerment and the sacred feminine. She inspires audiences around the world to unleash their leadership gifts and step into their full potential. Devaa is a spiritual guide, public speaker, businesswoman, musician, and founder of the Inspiring Women Summit. Devaa also serves as Chief Transformation Officer at The Shift Network, which she co-founded with her husband Stephen Dinan. In addition, she is the co-founder of the Soulful Women Wisdom School, along with Elayne Kalila Doughty. www.inspiringwomensummit.com
Devaa is considered a true pioneer in translating the ancient mysteries into a modern and accessible context.
Ordained as an interfaith minister, Devaa draws upon 20 years of study and practice of the most respected systems of personal growth and spiritual development. A core part of Devaa's path includes sacred music. Her recently launched debut album, Sacred Alchemy, aims to reawaken and liberate the many dimensions of the sacred feminine. www.devaa.com
$10 attendance fee at the door to cover our overhead costs.
Open to everyone. No one turned away for lack of funds.
(Where can you get this quality of entertainment and education for less?)
For more information see www.santarosaions.org
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, however walk-ins welcome!