Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Consciousness 101 - The Essential Proof & "How to..."

Posted Dec. 8, 2013 by RealityOverScience in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on Dec. 7, 2014
by RealityOverScience

(Please allow this thread to be created before posting, as it will take about 8 posts to begin, already prepared.)

WARNING!!!! - By reading and participating in this thread, including quietly lurking, you must accept 100% complete and total responsibility for your own personal choice to read and participate here! This thread contains information about human and Universal Physics that can become profoundly frightening for most people, and could potentially aggravate personal vices, such as drinking, drug** use, relationship issues on many levels, and cause folks to question long-held religious, career, cultural and deeply personal belief systems. Read and participate 100% at your own risk!

**Please DO NOT fill this thread with suggestions that "drug-induced consciousness" is the way to go! That is totally false and selfish to encourage folks toward, for all sorts of physical and mental health reasons!

• 112 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 07, 2014

Relative to intelligence...

The Dalai Lama likens *doing the work* to climbing a ladder, saying one needs enough intelligence to hold onto every next ladder rung when things get difficult, painful, overwhelming, etc., along one's journey/*doing the work* required on that journey to reach and process *higher,* because without that intelligence he or she will just keep sliding right back down that ladder, over and over, to the seeming comfort of the collective unconscious convention.

Relative to how, with Consciousness/superConsciousness, the *realizer* can see through/inside of everyone else's and everything else's (not so private) inner sanctuary/inner physics....this is the physics of (Answer to) quantum entanglement. It is, metaphorically, like everybody and everything is really nothing more than ever-changing reflective images in the ocean, (like cloud images), such that they are 100% really just ocean water themselves, and Consciousness/superConsciousness (exceptionally mastered fluency/proficiency with the physics) soooo aligns one with that "ocean" (water, an ancient analogy to Truth) that one can penetrate/fluently *access/realize* the physics of those inner worlds...be they individual or collective people/sentient (experiencing) beings, objects, concepts, happenings, events (including imminent devastations, like earthquakes, tsunamis, the weather), etc...

Hence, the 2000+ year old Tao 47, the 3000 year old Bhagavad Gita, the many more thousands of years old Vedas (Sanskrit: Wisdoms), etc., the Nag Hammadi Library's Gospel of Thomas/Sayings of Jesus, the Buddha (simply, Sanskrit: *realizer* of all this), and the Dalai Lama.

Less than 1% of the entire world's population is fluently Awakened to/Conscious of these true, inherent Universal Physics. Everyone else, including modern science, is sleeping away.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 06, 2014

*it

The relativity physics step-by-step (how to *do the work*) walk-through that began this thread are intended to teach those interested "how to" reAwaken themselves to these *higher* complex Universal Physics.

The "reason" it all looks so "crazy" to folks comes from their persisting in trying to process *higher complex physics realities* using only collective unconscious convention's rules of reasoning that are ONLY in place to "prove" and support...more (closed minded, severely limitedly functioning) convention.

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got!

• Anonymous Icon

The Universe, by the way, is multidimensional, and those dimensions/parallel worlds are timeXspace signature dependent, and this is why all the seemingly "weird" psi phenomena only ...appear... inexplicable to conventional minds.. To find the actual physics causing that psi phenomena, one has to become Conscious/superConscious/Enlightened, because that's what it takes to be able to traverse those timeXspace signatures of multidimensionality, to "get there," without getting lost.

Everything going on in the Universe CANNOT be "scientifically measured" in conventional terms, using only conventional "rules of reasoning," which are ONLY in place to "prove" and support the adherence to (collective unconscious) convention. Convention is just a tiny little segment in the Universe, trapped inside its forgetfulness, having lost access to the inherent nature of all things/beings. Modern science has gotten lost inside that convention and its mistaken rules of reasoning, and the Nag Hammadi Library shows 114 "Sayings of Jesus" dating back to his lifetime, in which he is trying to teach the world to reAwaken to these *higher physics* 2000 years ago! "Whoever has ears to hear should hear!"

Modern science, having forgotten these *higher physics,* is lost in convention, therefore!

The *more highly evolved* one becomes, in other words, the more those "rules of reasoning/proof" ...change... to reflect the complexity involved in that *far more highly evolved processing!*

Science has unwittingly stunted its very own *growth* by refusing that ...change...!

• Anonymous Icon

It IS motionless at the Core, but that "Nothingness" is the Emptiness the Dalai Lama travels the world talking about, including last month's tour of Canada and the USA...meaning "Emptiness of all projection, distraction, of people (as I call it in my teaching) trying to TELL the Universe what is "has to be," (including modern scientists) as opposed to bothering to actually ASK! (The videos of his talks are all linked on his official website.)

Madhyamika Prasangika (Middle Way/Emptiness) ... essentially, the maximum the human brain can track anything, which is to its extreme-most *balance,* until all opposites, all opposition, have dissolved/resolved into each other and become/are *realized as*...One.

The Dalai Lama kept making the point of ...dependent origination..., including that these physics surpass mere "biology."

Humans, including scientists, have the mistaken notion of themselves as somehow magically plopped down into the world completely disconnected/disjointed from all else, from everyone else, and that they have a totally private, impenetrable sanctuary inside themselves (mind) that no one else anywhere else can invade, but the reality is...there is One *Energy* flowing throughout, moving and motivating everybody, everything, everywhere, every event, every moment, even the weather/whether, and the more Conscious one is of that One *Energy,* the more he or she has fluent access to those (not at all private) "inner sanctuaries" of others/all else's physics goings-on, because it all has inescapable mathematical, multidimensional, realizable structure, so it is like everybody and everything is all unwittingly "coded" (like a computer game), and superConsciousness/Enlightenment is actually one's becoming soooo aware/Awake to/fluent in that coding that they have full access to going inside that code (and everybody and everything being moved and motivated by it)!

It's actually an extraordinary and beautiful system, totally observable, totally accessible, to anyone Awakened/Enlightened to it. The Great Uniter, because no matter who one is, no matter their label or social status, no matter their religion, education, color, culture, age, what-have-you, if they are Conscious, and even more-so superConscious, that Ultimate Access is fluently *remembered* as having inherently "been there" all along!

*Emptiness* at the Core IS that Ultimate AlignmentAccess...*One!* :)

• Silverghost Dec 04, 2014

G'day ROS

I look at the core of the soul as being totally motionless, this I believe is what gives it it's nothingness, it can neither create nor destroy chaos, this is done by putting the puzzle together again.

In my mind it’s this fragmented consciousness (puzzle) that creates through it’s interactions of itself, and while it’s creating, it’s putting this puzzle back together again.

The reason I think this has a lot to do with an experience I had a while back while in a certain state of consciousness. I came across entities of evil intent but I could see within the core of their soul that they were still pure, untouched by their intent. This core was totally motionless neither acting or reacting, this means it can’t create except through a fragmented consciousness.

This explains why I was able to dispel an entity of evil intent when I was younger by just smiling, they don’t like to be shown who they really are and how untouched their soul core is through their intent.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 04, 2014

The *idea* is to get the jumbled puzzle everybody is ...living inside of... to perfectly match/reflect the Ultimate Answer puzzle at the Universal Physics Core!

(This goes for scientists as well!) :)

• Anonymous Icon

A really easy way to grasp the basic physics of Consciousness is the following metaphor...

There are two humongous jigsaw puzzles in the Universe...the *One* already put together at the Universal Core (Physics Truth of it All/The Nothing/Emptiness (of all projection/distraction) ), and the one that "burst" into The Something, Existence, that "one grain of sand"/God Particle (when mass turned into matter) that "began" ...life!

The Nothing's puzzle at the Core is perfectly intact, totally undaunted by human projection/distraction.

The Something's puzzle has exploded ~ away from ~ the Core into total chaos, and humans are living in that massive mess of jumbled up jigsaw puzzle pieces, unwittingly trying to figure out how to make sense of "the Bigger Picture, " and how it all applies to themselves collectively and individually.

Most people put just enough pieces together, even wrongfully (though for them they "seem" to go together), to find/create meaningfulness and purpose in their lives. Once established in those "comfort zones," they are so resistant to redirection that they will go to war (within themselves and without themselves) to protect those *stories they tell themselves* over and over again until even they have forgotten they've invented them!

But, just as with a jigsaw puzzle, there is noticeable, observable, measurable ~ structure ~ in the chaos of the jumbled up puzzle/tangled webs they've woven, and those with superConsciousness/Enlightenment (meaning those fluent in the TRUE Universal Physics, who are able to see/*realize* the completed puzzle at the Core), are those who are compassionately trying to redirect the collective unconscious convention (what everybody else is doing) to the right/correct way to perceive that Puzzle, so there can finally be peace on earth, and end the relentless worldwide warring, hating, hurting, killing chaos that's destroying it.

• Silverghost Dec 04, 2014

An interesting perspective ROS.

• Anonymous Icon

If you have female children, they are actual physics superimpositions of very young, new and/or immature feelings (passive Yin energies) within yourself.

Male children are actual physics superimpositions of very young, new and/or immature thoughts/thinking (aggressive Yang energies) within yourself.

Whatever you can say or observe of your children, the physics imprint/analogy likewise inescapably applies to yourself, and vice versa (of yourself to them)! This is an element of quantum entanglement (meaning how everything effects everything else, without seeming to touch anything else, because it's all happening on a much higher, far more complex than most folks can readily process, energy level).

Consciousness comes from ...balance... of the two extremes of Yin and Yang into assertion/peaceful beingness. (What Buddhists call "the middle way!"

• Anonymous Icon

Here ya go!

I brought this thread forward for you! It was on page 8. Hope it helps!

:)

• Anonymous Icon

SufferingServant Aug 17, 2014

No, it is not the case that noone will publish me. The Truth will spread itself.

Not that I need assistance, but it is certainly appreciated.

My path to partially involved decoding the Google Search Algorithm. I could, if I desired, be very wealthy monetarily. I have something much beyond anything money can buy :-)

With the double think comment, unfortunately you are misinterpreting my words.

The solution is not linear entirely. It is a two way spiral in a way. An outward spiral followed by an inward spiral. Of course this may seen completely insane, but only because I have not expressed it simply yet. Not that I expect you to understand at this time, I just wanted to declare I am in fact not double thinking in the slightest.

Yes I agree, false-true-genius is certainly a problem. But, it is based in the realm of entirely self-serving interest.

Until next time! See you on the other side.

• marcusantonio91 Aug 16, 2014

@ Realityoverscience

The authors of 'Quantum Enigma' explicitly eschew new age nonsense. Their argument simply is that every interpretation of quantum mechanics involves consciousness some how (although no necessarily the cause), that consciousness is a mystery, and that the two *might* be related. Rather satisfyingly, that take to task the nonsense in 'what the bleep'

• NoetPoet Aug 16, 2014

"(by the way, my book will be entirely free. I do not desire money)"

Couldn't get a publisher interested huh?

"Does not compute."

No I don't imagine it would. That's the beauty of doublethink.

"It's like reaching Nirvana (absence of self), then building a new 'self' that is 'everything conscious':
    transcending to the next level after Nirvana."

The whole point of Nirvana is that there IS NO "next level".

"So, the self becomes it's oppsite: everything living that is not self."

So what is the self to begin with?

"True genius has often been misconstrued as insanity by morons"

And there's nothing more dangerous than a moron who is convinced that he/she is a "true genius".

"By the way, I'm 25. Not that it really matters."

You'll realize that it does when you get older ;)

• Anonymous Icon

SufferingServant Aug 16, 2014

(by the way, my book will be entirely free. I do not desire money)

• Anonymous Icon

SufferingServant Aug 16, 2014

Elaborate, if you can. Does not compute.

Unless, this helps you see:

It's like reaching Nirvana (absence of self), then building a new 'self' that is 'everything conscious':
    transcending to the next level after Nirvana.

So, the self becomes it's oppsite: everything living that is not self.

I know, hard to grasp. My book when finished will be very clear, and even explain why we become this way. We are essentially all broken and for most of us it starts while our mothers are pregnant with us (taking care of themselves incorrectly), and even those that do pregnancy 'right' often give birth incorrectly (the American way is fundamentally flawed), and even them those who don't do birth correctly still 'break' us. Often we are broken before we develop a theory of mind. But, we are also broken after we developed theory of mind by NOT doing something we should do.

Okay I'll end on this quote, then I have to get to some other work.

"True genius has often been misconstrued as insanity by morons"

Until next time. By the way, I'm 25. Not that it really matters.

• NoetPoet Aug 16, 2014

"And thus, my original statement seems selfish, and it is, but in that I serve others to the best of my ability."

That's a fine piece of doublethink right there...

• Anonymous Icon

SufferingServant Aug 15, 2014

I am 'self important' in that you are important. You are important. I see me in you. To say I am wrong is to say you are not important. Are you important?

• Anonymous Icon

Yes it may appear that way, yet I am not lying.

First, I was selfish - but never evil. I have never lived or told a lie. Only 'partial truths'. Never half-truths (truth but with lies in the mix). Though, I was interested in generating wealth, I had trouble focusing on generating more than I needed. It would distract my from learning - discovering truth and separating lies from truths in the form of half-truths.

Second, I was selfless. I abandoned any desire to serve my personal interest - I realized I was not being fulfilled - I was not happy. I was 'depressed'.

Then third, I took on the 'serve others selflessly' concept and merged it with my self interest. Now my self interest is to serve others. So in summary, I am a selfishly serving others.

And thus, my original statement seems selfish, and it is, but in that I serve others to the best of my ability.

• NoetPoet Aug 15, 2014

@SufferingServant

"I am more conscious than all of you"

It looks like you might be more presumptuous and self-important as well!

• Anonymous Icon

I am more conscious than all of you, yet I realize I am far from my peak consciousness.
    For many of you, my words will compel you to take action against me. Some will fear I am correct because it would mean you are not. Some of you will be motivated to argue with me because you believe you are more than you actually are (which is true and false at the same time - a paradox whose answer you are not ready for).

Do this if you want to be more conscious: abandon your self serving interest. Selflessly serve others. Examine whether are not your 'selflessness' is really selfless while in the process. See you beyond the other side!

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 06, 2014

"Quantum Enigma"

http://quantumenigma.com/contents-walkthrough/

• Anonymous Icon

Continuing...

Re: your (dare I say) "nuclear" relatives...

Well, first of all, we're walking a fine line here because, as I said, I've been protecting people from revealing too much of themselves unwittingly, which isn't necessary. Later, when they fully realize the implications of doing that and Consciously accept the consequences, the choice is there for them to make! Having said that...

The father/"Father" analogy physics-ly superimposes your environment, such that everything that could be said of your father, living or gone, would define, or be an exact copy of, your environment, including (patriarchically referenced) religion.

If you're saying that you are the one who never had a sister, that would mean that you have internalized your feelings/softer side, which would cause the energy of that to manifest in your life differently, such as through a passion you have, such as being an artist painting beautiful pictures or having a passion for nature or children or whatever softens your life. Only you could define what your deeply-held passions in your life would be. But once you have, write about those and explore their analogies, *within*X*without.*

As for more about myself, I have already revealed so much of myself on these boards, and yes, Consciously, but need not go any further with it on a public message board because of the nature of my "giftedness." There's a lot in this thread/on these boards that explains my journey and motivation, though. :)

• Anonymous Icon

Nobody's "better than" anyone else, which is why it is soooo important for folks to realize that they have an inherent responsibility to evolve beyond the unconsciousness that permeates world society, causing endless wars *without,* reflecting the wars *within.* The Dalai Lama calls himself "a simple buddhist monk" because he knows that the physics he travels the world to teach, and teach from within himself, is EVERYONE's physics, as well! No matter color, wealth, social status, sex, religion, culture, education...

There's a beautiful, loving, closeness among *realizers,* (read the books, you'll see it!), a very deep, shared compassion for people from the perspective of seeing their lives in soooo much chaos and turmoil, so much tragedy, endless fighting over religious issues, politics, ...apartheid, holocaust, slavery, starving children and families in undeveloped countries and down the street, diseases without cures, the horrors of the evening/*even-ing* news, when *realizers* genuinely have the path to the Answers, but nobody wants them, even when those horrors are imminent. It breaks your heart that, as the Buddhist monks have suggested, they have to learn the hard way (hence, "not to intervene").

If you read this entire thread, you will recognize that as soon as I asked if followers of this thread, upon "doing the work," could turn their increasing *within* realizations *without,* to find the Answers to such things as imminent earthquake/tsunami detection, wormholes, how to traverse time and space, locate and define "the God Particle," suddenly I was under attack, ganged up on for IONS to delete all my posts, ban me from the boards, being called mentally ill, cult leader, needing a psychiatrist, and on and on and on... And how did I respond? Compassionately with videos from The NeverEnding Story, lyrics from a Disney movie, when I could well have turned the physics on them that "reigns over all" (Sayings of Jesus, Nag Hammadi Library, "psychiatrist to the world and all"). But I don't do that! Rather than wear their aggression, I responsibly persist in protecting people from themselves no matter how much I am attacked! That's what realizers do...they realize *where* people *are* and compassionately address them from ...that... place!

All throughout this thread, from its very beginning, I have repeatedly protected people through the process. I am always damned if I do, damned if I don't, so I could "bring out the big guns" and attack back by turning their own physics against them that I'm so fluent in, but I don't, and won't, because I have compassion for them and respect for the process, and for myself, and I realize how extremely difficult it is for folks to wrap their heads around. If it was easy, the world would not be collectively unconscious, and that "evening" news would be very, very different.

Continued...

• Anonymous Icon

guy_on_a_plane Aug 05, 2014

@RealityOverScience,
    "There are so many wonderful treasures that folks who are Enlightened/Conscious share so endearingly among themselves, the kinda things that bring a knowing smile, a realized air hug, a wink of 10,000 wordlessless words...and compassionate ways to zap those who think we're crazy."
    These words make me a little naucious, but that might be more because I have eaten a little too much. It seems as if you're trying to rub in someones face that you are better than him.

I had a question for you.
    What do I do if my father died when I was six and never had a sister? Regarding the doing the work thing.

Also, could you tell me a little more about yourself? You seem like an interesting personality.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 30, 2014

Getting around to unpacking boxes of books from my library at my new home, I decided to share some as a suggested reading list...for those seeking confirmation, validation and companionship along the way, in your journey into Enlightenment/Consciousness/Awakening:

The Universe in a Single Atom
    (The Convergence of Science and Spirituality)
    - Dalai Lama

The Self-Aware Universe
    (How Consciousness Creates the Material World)
    - Amit Goswami, PhD

Jung and the Lost Gospels
    (Insights into The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Library)
    - Stephan A. Hoeller

Androgyny
    - June Singer

The Bhagavad Gita According to Gandhi
    - Mahatma Gandhi

The Heart Treasure of the Enlightened Ones
    (Forward by the Dalai Lama)
    - Dilgo Khyentse

The Chalice &The Blade
    - Riane Eisler

Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Laotzu -The Parallel Sayings
    (The Common Teachings of Four Mystical Traditions)
    - Edited by Richard Hooper

The Tao of Physics
    (An Exploration of the Parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism)
    - Fritjof Capra

Einstein and Buddha
    (The Parallel Sayings)
    (Includes Niels Bohr, Erwin Schrödinger, Werner Heisenberg, David Bohm, D.T. Suzuki, Chuang Tzu, Lao Tse, Dalai Lama, Siddha Nagarjuna, Max Planck, Wolfgang Pauli, Sir Author Eddington, J. Robert Oppenheimer, etc...)
    - Edited by Thomas J. McFarlane

Buddha's Brain
    (The Practical Neuroscience of...Happiness, Love, & Wisdom)
    - Rick Hanson, PhD, with Richard Mendius, MD

Quantum Enigma
    (Physics Encounters Consciousness)
    - Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 28, 2014

Dust,

There are so many wonderful treasures that folks who are Enlightened/Conscious share so endearingly among themselves, the kinda things that bring a knowing smile, a realized air hug, a wink of 10,000 wordlessless words...and compassionate ways to zap those who think we're crazy. The NeverEnding Story is lovingly near the top of the list.

Early in the movie, those bullies go after Bastian, and throw him in the dumpster. Bastian ("No, not again!") goes into the bookstore, where he is met by the man, and the conversation goes like this...

Who are you running away from?

Oh, just some kids at school.

Whhhhyyyy?

They wanna throw me in the garbage!

Why don't you give them a punch in the nose?

Ohhhh, I dunno. (Physics of balancing.)

After Bastian reads the inescapable NeverEnding Story and becomes Enlightened, he gets the last laugh and throws the bullies into the dumpster, with a long overdue... "See how YOU like it!" Very powerful message reflecting real life, shared by Conscious *realizers* throughout the world!

Hence, the NES video.

Consider yourselves dumpstered! ;)

• NoetPoet May 27, 2014

@ dustproduction,

So what you're saying is that RoS has a persecution complex?

A wannabe prophet with a persecution complex. How original!

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction May 27, 2014

The post was a reference to bullying it would seem.

"Bastian Bux (Barret Oliver), a quiet boy who loves to read, is accosted by bullies on his way to school. He hides in a bookstore, interrupting the grumpy bookseller, Mr. Koreander (Thomas Hill). Bastian asks about one of the books he sees, but Mr. Koreander warns him it is "not safe." Nevertheless, Bastian "borrows" the book, leaving a note promising to return it, and races towards school. He then hides in the school's attic to begin reading The Neverending Story."

• NoetPoet May 27, 2014

PS Posting links to youtube videos of The Neverending Story in response to criticism is NOT the best way to show that you're on a full deck!

• NoetPoet May 27, 2014

My questions again, which you continue to sidestep:

1) What is the identity and current location of the gunman who massacred 4 people at the Jewish Museum in Belgium recently? Why won't you use your "superConsciousness" to reveal this critical information so that he can be captured before he kills again?

2) You criticize others for using "New Age" as a snarl word, yet you seem to use "convention" as a snarl word for anything that you don't agree with. Please explain what you mean by "convention".

3) What are the names of psychiatrists and institutions who use “universal physics” in their psychiatric work?

4) What was the name of the professor who you claimed to assist of campus with his work? What university was he working at when this occurred?

5) What were the names of the psychiatrists and “realized” professors who diagnosed you as a “genius” functioning beyond the doctoral level? What institutions did they work at, and when did this diagnosis occur?

6) Can you provide any links or references to information about medically documented cases of “superConsciousness”?

7) Explain what you mean by “relative simultaneity and superposition”.

8) Make at least one prediction about a specific major (i.e. world news) event that will occur within the next 6-12 months. The event does not have to be tragic in nature, but I expect you to provide “incredible detail (names, dates, faces, places, objects, addresses, frequencyXintensity levels)" as you claimed to have seen with past events.

9) Do you have any evidence whatsoever that you predicted past major world events?

• Anonymous Icon

P.S.

Re: consciousness

A new technique for examining brain waves finds significant differences between the ways our brains process information that does reach our conscious awareness, and information that doesn't.

"Their discovery: the alpha waves are produced in the cuneus, located in the part of the brain that processes visual information. The alpha can inhibit what is processed visually, making it hard for you to see something unexpected. By focusing your attention and concentrating more fully on what you are experiencing, however, the executive function of the brain can come into play and provide 'top-down' control -- putting a brake on the alpha waves, thus allowing you to see things that you might have missed in a more relaxed state."

Read more here: http://bit.ly/1kbPsro

Original journal paper here: http://bit.ly/1jKFzho

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 27, 2014

http://youtu.be/mPxTwqzr1sw

;)

• Anonymous Icon

Suggestion: People not interesting in reading this might consider just ignoring the discussion. It is apparent that the writer will continue to post, which is permitted by IONS.
    Attacking the writer however is not permitted and accomplishes nothing.
    Questioning the writer has mixed results.

This said, the writer of this discussion will need to accept that others here have different views and engagement in other discussions will not be well received.

• Anonymous Icon

DarkKenji May 27, 2014

RealityOverScience.. I don't want to sound mean, but I think you might have a real mental disorder. Its very ironic you have reality in your name when you are so clearly detached from it. You sound like a wannabe cult leader. Trying to pollute peoples minds with this utter nonsense is a crime against humanity. You don't even begin to understand the things you say about science and have zero understanding of how the brain works, yet you want to preach this distorted world view to others, its disgusting. You need to have your own *Aha* moment and face reality.

• Anonymous Icon

Part 3...

To help you map the Universal physics processing of (your) mind, draw a large oval on a piece of paper, divide it in half vertically, and see it as if you are looking down into your mind, from above. Write L (left, male, yang) and R (right, female, yin) in their appropriate sides, and then map in your nuclear and extended family superimpositions, meaning as they apply to the physics of your mind. Go back through the work you have done and try to redirect your imbalances into "the middle way/Way!"

Draw a horizontal line to use as a sliding scale between your Left thinking and Right feeling polar opposites, add arrows on each end, locate the center (C), apply your nuclear and extended superimpositional reflections, and realize how Nature /the Universe protects its integrity (previous analogical "9" example) consistently by bringing feeling/emotional/affective experiences into your life when you are leaning too far to your left, or thought/thinking/cognitive experiences into your life if you are overly affective.

L <------------------x------------------> R

You become "more highly evolved" the more you remember to balance your mind as you process, and reflect upon the reflection, within and without, throughout your life. It's kinda like earning a pass to travel further into the wormhole of relative timeXspace. In actuality, that is exactly what you're doing! :)

Apply all this to yourself within, and to the world outside yourself, and the entire Universe of Answers will reveal itself to you!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 2...

When you are Conscious of your own physics, you are in a much better position to process everything else going on all around you, and because the physics of ALL events can be realized (and anticipated) mathematically (etc.) through your own, you are in a much better place to protect yourself.

Even "Jesus" was a realizer:

Let one who seeks not stop seeking until one finds.
    When one finds, one will be troubled.
    When one is troubled one will marvel...
    And will reign over all

Whoever has ears to hear should hear!

So, if you've *done the work* of owning and reflecting upon the withinXwithout imprintations/superimpositions of your nuclear and extended family, toward realizing how your/the MIND works, everyone's mind, inescapably, now see if you can ...balance... yourself by recognizing and applying your Yin (feminine, passive) energies and your Yang (masculine, aggressive) energies (yin X yang), based on what you are learning about yourself in your work. Don't get caught up in the sexes. This is about complex energy applications.

If you have genuinely applied yourself to the Process, you can not only see the earliest proof of Universal Physics Truth, in action, including glimpsing its mathematical structure (including of mind) coming into view, but you are also becoming multidimensionally linguistic, more highly reflective in the complexity of your processing, and can locate what and where "dimensions" are not-so-hiding!

• Anonymous Icon

Next step-by-step exercise toward Enlightenment/Consciousness...

Mapping how your mind works to do what it does enlightens and empowers you to be able to ...balance... yourself toward healthier processing, and because you need to retrieve your projections/distractions and reflect upon your experiences to awaken yourself to the ever-present higher realities happening all around you, and through you, this information is key to your Enlightenment/Consciousness!

Everything, everybody, everywhere, from sentients to mountains to weather to events (all happenings), etc., is translucent energy, but it is not "wishy-washy" unobservable, unmeasurable energy. It relentlessly proves itself, but you have to be Conscious of its physics/dynamics, and your own, to recognize and realize that. Convention (what everybody else is dutifully doing, caught up in collective unconscious reasoning) is not conducive to processing at that level of reality. Conventional scientists' need for everything to be rock solid and past tense to be of any "scientific" value leaves out all the rest of the Universe, in their attempted "theory of everything (but themselves)."

Everything happening outside yourself is an exact copy of everything happening inside yourself, and vice versa. No matter what you may be exploring or want to learn about (Cosmos, the next earthquakes, the weather, human event, etc.), the Answers you seek can be found in your very own mirror/reflection! This has been realized (and written about) for thousands upon thousands of years! (Vedas, Patanjali Sutras, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata, I Ching, Tao Te Ching, Buddhist Sutras, Shantideva, Nag Hammadi Library, etc... Among thousands of current realizers include Ken Wilber, Dalai Lama...

Continued...

• NoetPoet May 26, 2014

PS I strongly urge you to provide details about the Jewish museum shooter RoS. Not only does he need to be brought to justice, but so long as he is on the run there is every chance he will kill more people. Tell the authorities what you know and post it here as well, before more people get hurt!

• NoetPoet May 26, 2014

It just occured to me: RoS should have been able to foresee the massacre in Isla Vista California last Friday. She should have been able to tell us the name of the killer, the names of his victims, the locations of the killings, the time of the killings and the car he was driving - at least if her claims are anything to go by. And yet RoS said nothing, gave no indication whatsoever that this terrible event was about to take place. Now seven people are dead and dozens of their friends and relatives have had their worlds turned upside down and are besotted with a grief and sadness which will never fully heal.

Yet despite her "superConsciousness", RoS predicted NOTHING about this tragedy - even though the killer uploaded a video to youtube announcing his plans to kill people shortly beforehand! So RoS, where were you on this one, and where were you on the recent shooting at the Jewish museum in Belgium for that matter? The perpetrator of that shooting is still on the run, maybe you could use your "superConsciousness" to reveal his identity and current location so he can be caught and bought to justice?

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction May 26, 2014

re: redirection

This discussion will, or has, rapidly become one of "No evidence to support the claims made." Even the IONS understands that there needs to be proof, so they conduct experiments. Are they also "conventional science?"

• NoetPoet May 25, 2014

I will again repeat my earlier questions, all of which you have so far sidestepped:

1) What are the names of psychiatrists and institutions who use “universal physics” in their psychiatric work?

2) What was the name of the professor who you claimed to assist of campus with his work? What university was he working at when this occurred?

3) What were the names of the psychiatrists and “realized” professors who diagnosed you as a “genius” functioning beyond the doctoral level? What institutions did they work at, and when did this diagnosis occur?

4) Can you provide any links or references to information about medically documented cases of “superConsciousness”?

5) Define what you mean by “relative simultaneity and superposition”.

6) Make at least one prediction about a specific major (i.e. world news) event that will occur within the next 6-12 months. The event does not have to be tragic in nature, but I expect you to provide “incredible detail (names, dates, faces, places, objects, addresses, frequencyXintensity levels)" as you claimed to have seen with past events.

7) Do you have any evidence whatsoever that you predicted past major world events?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 25, 2014

Dust,

Modern (conventional) science has been looking in all the wrong places, and I am simply redirecting them to the right/*right* ones/*Ones,* that's all/*Awe!*

;)

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 25, 2014

Noet,

With all due respect, I created this thread on behalf of folks who truly are genuinely *ready* to discover themselves actually INSIDE the true Universal Physics Process by following the step-by-step exercises I've provided, so that they may awaken themselves to the most extraordinary experience of their lives, and so on their behalf, and because I am the one who fluently realizes what is really going on here, YOUR participation in this thread is going to likewise be one in which you find yourself alone with your writings.

You've been *doing the work* all along, and I need to selflessly leave you to it.

Best of luck!

• NoetPoet May 25, 2014

“As for the movie "Knowing," I was talking about the MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS involved in realizing imminent natural and human-initiated devastations BEFORE they manifest, and the movie has been a blessing for me as wonderful validation (companionship wise, as is the Dalai Lama), and in teaching my students, in that it beautifully shows the isolation and loneliness of the mathematically gifted child having "that much information!," the professor realizing just how VERY REAL those mathematical physics really are and his desperation to try to communicate it to unconscious convention and its equally unconscious "authorities," to save people's lives, the consequences to convention for not waking up to the real reality, the superimposition of math and language (seen at the beginning) and the truly ...deadly accurate... mathematical superimpositions (realizable in seconds in a superConscious brain!) as the professor awakens to what Nature is ...really...doing!”

So you were talking about numerology then? Numerology has no credibility because 1) numbers can be interpreted to mean whatever a person wants them to mean, and 2) numerological “predictions” only become apparent after the fact precisely because of 1). At any rate, you nevertheless claimed that your ideas somehow anticipated, or were plagiarised by the makers of the movie “Knowing”, and I have demonstrated that your claim is FALSE. Incidentally, for someone who is supposed to be some kind of “superConsciousness” endowed uber-genius, you sure seem to have a lot of difficulty constructing coherent sentences!

I will again repeat my earlier questions, all of which you have so far sidestepped:

1) What are the names of psychiatrists and institutions who use “universal physics” in their psychiatric work?

2) What was the name of the professor who you claimed to assist of campus with his work? What university was he working at when this occurred?

3) What were the names of the psychiatrists and “realized” professors who diagnosed you as a “genius” functioning beyond the doctoral level? What institutions did they work at, and when did this diagnosis occur?

4) Can you provide any links or references to information about medically documented cases of “superConsciousness”?

5) Define what you mean by “relative simultaneity and superposition”.

6) Make at least one prediction about a specific major (i.e. world news) event that will occur within the next 6-12 months. The event does not have to be tragic in nature, but I expect you to provide “incredible detail (names, dates, faces, places, objects, addresses, frequencyXintensity levels)" as you claimed to have seen with past events.

7) Do you have any evidence whatsoever that you predicted past major world events?

• NoetPoet May 25, 2014

“You want proof? Do the work! You'll have all the proof and Answers you need.”

I’ve already explained how your “work” is not a satisfactory proof, so stop repeating it like a demented parrot and offer up something more substantial instead!

“And I am not "contradicting" myself! There are colleagues reading this thread who have known me for years, and know that I have never been comfortable with the Tibetan Buddhist monks' advice "not to intervene," though I certainly realize where they are coming from with that advice.”

You are contradicting yourself. You are offering a pissweak excuse for not predicting future events because the lamas told you not to, but then you are saying you want emergency workers to be able to see and prevent disasters before they occur. This is a contradiction – why is it wrong for you but okay for them?? All you would have to do is post even a handful of predictions which turned out correct and you would have the whole world’s ear.

And what colleagues are you talking about? Remember, imaginary friends don’t count.

"Darned if we do, darned if we don't! Tremendously abused by convention either way!"

You keep using this term “convention” as if it means “anything that I don’t like”. Since you’re so obsessed by this “convention”, perhaps you should actually define it for the sake of clarity.

“Do the work!”

Squuuaaak! Do the work! Do the work! Squuuuaaak! >whistles<

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction May 25, 2014

So, why grace us with your wisdom?
    How does your message have anything to do with IONS and there scientific research?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 24, 2014

YOU are the authority, but you have to do the work the Universal Physics require of you to earn that authority, and when you do, you'll have that substantiation.

I have repeatedly said that I use the expression "superConsciousness" to convey being soooo advanced with the Universal Physics processes that one can assertively apply those physics to whatever particular cause or interest that may arise. I used the expression in officially documenting my detections over decades and it was immediately agreed upon, with the constant addition of "far more highly evolved."

Do the work yourself ...enough... and you'll realize your own fluency with it, probably not as fluent as someone born directly into never getting distracted from it and as such having moment by moment realized experience with it for decades, but really commit yourself to it and you can become really advanced with it.

But be careful what you wish for! When you detect imminent devastations that will cost thousands of people their lives, even hundreds of thousands, and can detail the events loooong before they manifest, and conventional authorities treat you like you're nuts, it'll break your heart!

Then you'll realize what the Tibetan Buddhist monks were trying to convey!

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction May 23, 2014

Re: frequencyXintensity, multidimensional language, reflectivity

Is all this a private language?

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction May 23, 2014

Re: It's not theory. It's genuine realization, and it has been genuinely realized for thousands upon thousands of years.

Then where is the substantiation that supports this, where is the evidence?
    There is no documentation that I can find regarding "superConsciousness."
    Are we to take your word for it?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 23, 2014

Dust,

It's not theory. It's genuine realization, and it has been genuinely realized for thousands upon thousands of years.

The mind is mathematical and processes in math patterns that directly reflect/*reflect* everything going on "out there." Invertedly, everything "out there" directly reflects/*reflects* the math patterns of the mind.

Being able to process highly complex situations requires one to realize mathematics as momentarily congealed translucent energies (spaceXtime relative, simultaneity relative, not rigid physicality), and language as completely other than what convention has done with it (frequencyXintensity energies expressed through the status of a host).

Likewise, dimensions, etc., are not "physical" objects! They're realizations.

Prior to the manifestations of events, translucent energies can be detected through changes in the mathematics/patterns via frequencyXintensity, multidimensional language, reflectivity, etc... Proving themselves relentlessly over thousands upon thousands of years takes theory to reality!

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 23, 2014

Noet,

Perspective!!!! This is a public message board! Perspective!!!!

You want proof? Do the work! You'll have all the proof and Answers you need.

And I am not "contradicting" myself! There are colleagues reading this thread who have known me for years, and know that I have never been comfortable with the Tibetan Buddhist monks' advice "not to intervene," though I certainly realize where they are coming from with that advice.

Darned if we do, darned if we don't! Tremendously abused by convention either way!

Do the work!

As for the movie "Knowing," I was talking about the MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS involved in realizing imminent natural and human-initiated devastations BEFORE they manifest, and the movie has been a blessing for me as wonderful validation (companionship wise, as is the Dalai Lama), and in teaching my students, in that it beautifully shows the isolation and loneliness of the mathematically gifted child having "that much information!," the professor realizing just how VERY REAL those mathematical physics really are and his desperation to try to communicate it to unconscious convention and its equally unconscious "authorities," to save people's lives, the consequences to convention for not waking up to the real reality, the superimposition of math and language (seen at the beginning) and the truly ...deadly accurate... mathematical superimpositions (realizable in seconds in a superConscious brain!) as the professor awakens to what Nature is ...really...doing!

• NoetPoet May 23, 2014

"What do you think psychiatrists use to do what they do?
    These exact same Universal Physics!"

No they don't, a 5 minute Google search will show this claim to be complete nonsense! You lie AGAIN.

"Those "far more highly evolved" (their words to describe me!) are well aware of the mathematics and actually use it in their work, along with relative simultaneity (to confidently predict *where* their patients are going to *go* next, etc.)"

Examples of those who "use it in their work" please - I want names of actual people and institutions.

"That's ...why... they get paid so much!"

Complete and utter rubbish.

"They've also been my professors, including a famous one from worldwide psychiatric literature, who I assisted off campus in important work he was doing."

Who was this professor? I want his name and the name of the university.

"Hear the following as informational, since you keep pushing for it! A team of psychiatrists and realized professors officially 'diagnosed' me as a "genius" who was functioning beyond the doctoral level, when I was a psychotherapy undergrad beginning college, because blah blah blah"

What psychiatrists, what "realized" professors, what college, and when? Again, I ask that you provide LINKS or REFERENCES to medically documented evidence of "superConsciousness."

"So, if you're not yet ready to learn and grow toward Consciousness, please respectfully and selflessly leave this thread for those who are ready"

Not until you answer all of my questions.

"because Universal Truth is incredibly complex and excruciating for folks to experience, and it's cruel and selfish to distract them away, and also so emergency management folks (from EMTs to FEMA and then some) can learn that unconscious conventional scientists ("no one can predict earthquakes," etc....) may not hold the authority they seek to emulate, to protect entire cities full of people from natural and human tragedies!"

A couple of posts back you said that people shouldn't "intervene" in future disasters because people needed to learn "harsh lessons" from them. Now you're saying that emergency workers should experience "Universal Truth" so that they can do exactly that. You are CONTRADICTING yourself. Please provide a citation for your quote "no one can predict earthquakes".

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction May 22, 2014

So, is the point of all this that it is a self developed model, a theory?
    Or, are these concepts that were developed and subscribed to by others?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 22, 2014

Jim,

What do you think psychiatrists use to do what they do?

These exact same Universal Physics!

The majority of them are rather fluent in multidimensional language, and absolutely the relative physics superimpositions I've presented in this thread. Those "far more highly evolved" (their words to describe me!) are well aware of the mathematics and actually use it in their work, along with relative simultaneity (to confidently predict *where* their patients are going to *go* next, etc.)

That's ...why... they get paid so much!

They've also been my professors, including a famous one from worldwide psychiatric literature, who I assisted off campus in important work he was doing.

Hear the following as informational, since you keep pushing for it!

A team of psychiatrists and realized professors officially 'diagnosed' me as a "genius" who was functioning beyond the doctoral level, when I was a psychotherapy undergrad beginning college, because I was already Conscious and so fluently mathematicallyXlinguistically multidimensional, because I never lost it as that 3 year old, and because of my accuracy in detecting imminent (moments to years) events, in detail, via these Universal Physics. (I stayed with them to officially document 20 years of imminent manifestations, in detail, in real time, precisely as they occurred. While they're not as proficient as I am with it (simply because I'm less distracted and born so mathematically attentive), they fluently realize the accuracy of the physics involved and can easily follow me to the Core! On the way/Way to that Core, the physics of relative timeXspace, spaceXtime, multiple dimensions, parallel universes, wormholes, black holes, white holes, dark energy, etc. , and everything "psi," quantum, etc., reveal themselves reflectively, for real! Intriguing as all heck!

I've provided the Noetic community with the direct path to the Answers, but I can't "do the work" for you. You have to have the courage and commitment to go it alone!

So, if you're not yet ready to learn and grow toward Consciousness, please respectfully and selflessly leave this thread for those who are ready (create a bash "RoS" thread! :P ), because Universal Truth is incredibly complex and excruciating for folks to experience, and it's cruel and selfish to distract them away, and also so emergency management folks (from EMTs to FEMA and then some) can learn that unconscious conventional scientists ("no one can predict earthquakes," etc....) may not hold the authority they seek to emulate, to protect entire cities full of people from natural and human tragedies!

• Anonymous Icon

Jim Centi May 21, 2014

RealityOverScience,

My last post to you was a poorly worded attempt of sarcasm. It was not intended as a compliment, but a condemnation of your incoherent posting.

I must agree with NoetPoet and dustproduction that your posting is a malevolent energy in Discussions and the IONS website.

As a long time member of IONS, I ask….. No beg, you to stop posting to Discussions and either seek psychiatric care or find another place on the internet to vent your incoherent interpretation of cosmic wisdom.

What I have said here is an expression of compassion and love, intended to shield you from an ongoing barrage of criticism.

• NoetPoet May 21, 2014

No, YOU define them. You're the one who used them, now explain what you mean by them. Otherwise you are just talking nonsense and there is no reason for anyone to take you seriously.

And while you're at it, address my other questions instead of hiding behind silly excuses and childish fob-offs.

I repeat: your claim about your ideas later turning up in the movie Knowing is false, and most probably a LIE.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 21, 2014

YOU...define them!

This thread contains far more than enough Universal Physics step-by-step "how to" exercises to keep you busy for the rest of your life, in search of your Answers.

*Do the work!*

I am NOT going to do it for/four/fore/4 you! ;)

• NoetPoet May 21, 2014

Define "relative simulteniety and superposition".

You claimed that ideas you posted on an unnamed defunct message board later turned up in a film, and I showed your claim to be *false*.

You have not provided any references to medically documented cases of "superConsciousness".

You have not provided a scrap of evidence that you foresaw past major world events.

You hide behind ludicrous excuses when asked to demonstrate your "superConsciousness" by providing verifiable predictions of future major world events.

You are either delusional, a charlatan or both. You are fundamentally no different to the countless thousands of other wannabe-Messiahs on the internet.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 21, 2014

Noet,

Regarding Knowing...I'm talking about relative simultaneity and superimposition.

Dust,

No! :)

Everything else I'll have to read later. I'm painting my beautiful new house.

Gotta say, though... You're being observed by extraordinary people who share ((((my compassion for you in your struggle.))))

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction May 21, 2014

As a point of information only.
    Re: "do you have any links to information about medically documented cases of superConsciousness?"

There are several videos on YouTube that use the term, "superconsciousness." Here the term has a unique form with the letter "c" capitalize.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiWmNw258Izfg7NdKr3hOTA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLATYFdwJi0uEizUwH1DfXg
    http://www.accessingui.com/

Is this who we are dealing with here?

• Anonymous Icon

Jim Centi May 21, 2014

NoetPoet,

You may recall that in response to one of your comments, I indicated that you were someone that I would enjoy having a beer with.

It would be in such a face to face encounter that you would learn what is going on in my head.

Until then, you will simply have to rely on your imagination.

• NoetPoet May 20, 2014

RoS said:
    “The last time I was thrown off a now long-closed message board (of a famous theoretical physicist) for suggesting Answers other than their old boy school's "science," a year or so later everything that had been so specifically detailed in my posts there interestingly showed up in a movie, even using my posted word for it..."Knowing!" (The math is deadly accurate!)”

RoS made it clear that she was referring to the movie “Knowing”, a science fiction film starring Nicholas Cage first released in late March 2009:

“I'd advise you to watch it. Pay close attention to the superimpositions as it begins, to the child's detections, and to the professor's distress in trying to WARN, against so much invalidation.”

RoS claim that her “Answers” anticipated ideas that showed up “a year or so later” in Knowing can therefore only be true if the script for Knowing was written in late 2007 *at the earliest*.

From the Wikipedia entry for the movie Knowing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowing_(film)):

“In 2001, novelist Ryne Douglas Pearson approached producers Todd Black and Jason Blumenthal with his idea for a film, where a time capsule from the 1950s is opened revealing fulfilled prophecies, the last one of which ended with 'EE' - "everyone else". The producers liked the concept and bought his script.[3]”

”Director Alex Proyas was attached to direct the project in February 2005.[4]”

“Summit Entertainment took on the responsibility to fully finance and distribute the film. Proyas and Stuart Hazeldine rewrote the draft for production,[5] which began on 25 March 2008 in Melbourne, Australia.[6]”

Just to clarify, the final *re*writing of the script referred to at [5] had been completed BEFORE December 2007, as this article from 10 December 2007 shows (http://variety.com/2007/film/news/cage-to-star-in-proyas-knowing-2-1117977454/# ):

““Knowing” has been rewritten by Stiles White and Juliet Snowden; Proyas and Stuart Hazeldine did the most recent draft.”

In other words, RoS’s claim that ideas that she posted on a message board later appeared in the movie Knowing are FALSE. The story and script for Knowing had been written well before RoS allegedly posted her “Answers” on the message board.

• NoetPoet May 20, 2014

“I'm not psychic, I don't perform magic acts on message boards, and when you have *this much information* you have to be extremely responsible with it, because everything's connected to everything else and it begins to have very serious implications elsewhere...socially, politically, etc....as the Physics involved multiply exponentially. When I detect something, I reveal precisely where I'm detecting the information from (detailing the actual Universal Physics involved).”

You claimed that you could foresee real world events before they happened. You have made a claim, now I am asking you to back it up. Instead you hid behind BS cop-outs like “I don’t perform magic acts” and “everything’s connected to everything else”. If you offered some specifics which DEMONSTRATED that your so-called superConsciousness is real, then a lot more people (myself included) would be much more inclined to take you and your ideas seriously.

“Several years ago I was advised by Tibetan Buddhist monks (who likewise are fluent in these physics, at the high lama level) not to "intervene," that the world needs the harsh lessons of life to learn from them. They suggested I teach people how I detect such things.”

Yet another cop-out, and a particularly cruel one at that! So you are prepared to stand by and allow countless thousands of people to die or be scarred for life for the sake of not “intervening”. You would be prepared to stand face-to-face with an actual victim of such a future tragedy and say “I know exactly when and how you/your child/partner/friend is going to be killed, but I’m not going to tell you”, is that right? If so then you are one sick sadistic piece of work. What point is there in you, or indeed *anyone* be able to magically foresee tragic events if no one is allowed to do anything to prevent or mitigate them? If you were walking down a street and saw that a child was about to be hit by an oncoming car, would you just stand back and say “I must not intervene because there are harsh lessons that need to be learned”, or would you actually do something to prevent the collision?

These monks you allegedly spoke to might very well have been telling you BS, or you were interpreting their words through your own twisted perception. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bit of both, because like all religious organisations they have a vested interest in brainwashing people into being in awe of them.

• NoetPoet May 20, 2014

“ You can see the Dalai Lama's own experiences with these Physics in the movie "Kundun," which he served as advisor on (note the particle wave physics in the Regent's tent scene, and the DL's troubling experiences with his detections throughout)”

Yet another sign that you are delusional: you treat sensationalised movies and even works of outright *fiction* as if they were factual evidence. Kundun is a work of propaganda designed to 1) advance the interests of certain religious organisations, and 2) make money for its producers. I suggest that you do a bit of research into the ugly realities of the Lama-led theocratic regime of pre-invasion Tibet. You’ll find that they weren’t all sweetness and light by any means.

“If you genuinely want proof, commit yourself to the Process and *do the work* involved, and when you're advanced enough with it, you'll start detecting things as well, and then you'll have your proof! You'll also understand precisely why it's so important to be responsible with having "this much information!"”

I must be psychic, because I knew you’d give me some codswallop about “doing the work” myself. I have no interest in doing your “work” because your whole “Process” is based on selective thinking, begging the question and confirmation bias. If it really had any basis in reality, you could simply demonstrate it by offering the kind of prediction which you claim to be capable of.

“The last time I was thrown off a now long-closed message board (of a famous theoretical physicist) for suggesting Answers other than their old boy school's "science," a year or so later everything that had been so specifically detailed in my posts there interestingly showed up in a movie, even using my posted word for it..."Knowing!" (The math is deadly accurate!)”

So “Answers” that you posted on a defunct message board later showed up in a FICTIONAL movie starring Nicholas Cage. I notice that you didn’t specify the name of this board or the famous theoretical physicist. How convenient. Even if what you say is true, there is nothing extraordinary about someone stealing your ideas (either directly or indirectly) and incorporating them in a movie. Just out of curiosity, when did you post your “Answers” on this board?

“I'd advise you to watch it. Pay close attention to the superimpositions as it begins, to the child's detections, and to the professor's distress in trying to WARN, against so much invalidation. Perhaps then, you'll *get it* enough to...do the work!
    Don't forget to reflect/*reflect* as it concludes.”

I’ve seen that *fictional* movie, it was a vacuous sh**bomb.
    Again I ask you: do you have any links to information about medically documented cases of superConsciousness?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 20, 2014

Noet,

I'm not psychic, I don't perform magic acts on message boards, and when you have *this much information* you have to be extremely responsible with it, because everything's connected to everything else and it begins to have very serious implications elsewhere...socially, politically, etc....as the Physics involved multiply exponentially. When I detect something, I reveal precisely where I'm detecting the information from (detailing the actual Universal Physics involved).

Several years ago I was advised by Tibetan Buddhist monks (who likewise are fluent in these physics, at the high lama level) not to "intervene," that the world needs the harsh lessons of life to learn from them. They suggested I teach people how I detect such things. You can see the Dalai Lama's own experiences with these Physics in the movie "Kundun," which he served as advisor on (note the particle wave physics in the Regent's tent scene, and the DL's troubling experiences with his detections throughout), and in the movie "Seven Years in Tibet," in which his real life sister played his mother. His real life family played his family in "Kundun," as well.

If you genuinely want proof, commit yourself to the Process and *do the work* involved, and when you're advanced enough with it, you'll start detecting things as well, and then you'll have your proof! You'll also understand precisely why it's so important to be responsible with having "this much information!"

The last time I was thrown off a now long-closed message board (of a famous theoretical physicist) for suggesting Answers other than their old boy school's "science," a year or so later everything that had been so specifically detailed in my posts there interestingly showed up in a movie, even using my posted word for it...

"Knowing!" (The math is deadly accurate!)

I'd advise you to watch it. Pay close attention to the superimpositions as it begins, to the child's detections, and to the professor's distress in trying to WARN, against so much invalidation. Perhaps then, you'll *get it* enough to...do the work!

Don't forget to reflect/*reflect* as it concludes.

• NoetPoet May 20, 2014

@ Jim Centi, what the hell is going on in that head of yours??

• NoetPoet May 20, 2014

RoS said:
    "Aware of it at 3 years old, already having way too many extraordinary experiences with it (past life, pre-"future" - cognitions, higher realizations, etc., recognizing imbalances in convention, and convention itself for what it is...repeatedly officially tested, documented) that there was just no way I was ever going to be distracted from it, and I continue to have (and have always had) repeatedly tested, proved, documented abilities/experiences with it"

I asked you in my Lucid Dreaming thread to back up your claim of having medically tested and documented "superConsciousness" by providing links to medical information about this alleged condition. You have not responded to this request. So since you're making the same claim here, I will ask you again: can you provide links to any information on medically tested and documented cases of "superConsciousness"?

RoS said:
    "I've detected such things as the Oklahoma Federal Bldg./Sept 11th, etc..., both space shuttle demises, hurricane paths before they even began, the Indonesian tsunami, including its multi-country devastation, earthquake locations and intensities, murders, kidnappings, and soooo much more, all in incredble detail (names, dates, faces, places, objects, addresses, frequencyXintensity levels)"

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that you actually predicted any of these events before they happened? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it? Better yet if you really can predict such things then I challenge you, right here on this thread, to predict one or more unforeseen major global events which will occur within the next 6 to 12 months. Furthermore, I challenge you to predict them with the same level of "incredible" detail (i.e. "names, dates, faces, places, objects, addresses, frequencyXintensity levels") with which you allegedly predicted past events.

• Anonymous Icon

It would be a wonderfully enlightening experience for those of you who are seriously *doing the work* toward superConsciousness, while still attached to and/or confused by conventional religion, to very closely watch the beautiful and intriguing 1960s movie called, "The Shoes of the Fisherman," starring Anthony Quinn, given the recent situation in Rome in which the Pope stepped down and a new conclave had taken place to choose a new pope!

In this brilliantly written movie, that I personally have loved for decades, the Vatican is met with the awakening of a younger generation priest whose writings to share and convey his *realized higher truth* are being contested, well...outright banned...by the Vatican!

Without giving too much of the story away... A cold war threatens, the needs of China and Russia push forward, and a new conclave is being conducted to select a new pope in Italy capable of handling such turbulent times, just as the position of pope comes face to face with the *reality* of Universal Truth, and if you pay close enough attention, you will discover that it is a *truth* the struggling Vatican and new pope manage to... Well, you'll have to watch the movie to discover that for yourself! ;)

It may be a movie needing to be watched over and over again, held for later, and then watched even/*even* more (particularly the "jealous" cardinal confrontation scene) as you continue on your journey, until its subtle nuances can be thoroughly caught, grasped and appreciated, but it is an extraordinary opportunity not to be missed by anyone genuinely seeking Universal Enlightenment!

Science vs religion? Witness the papal commission, and the movie's physics dynamics/superimpositions, as the Conscious priest is being questioned and...silenced/*silenced.*

Hope you choose to *gift* yourself with such a brilliantly maneuvered and carefully tackled masterpiece!

Is the world *ready* for a Conscious, Enlightened Pope and Vatican? (And Science?!)

You decide!

The Shoes of the Fisherman - starring Anthony Quinn, Sir Lawrence Olivier, Sir John Gielgud (from Ghandi), David Janssen, Oskar Werner and Vittorio De Sica.

• Anonymous Icon

Continuing... 3

I am trying to share these Universal Physics with everyone here, and with the world, because I have a responsibility to use my extraordinary giftedness with it to Awaken/Enlighten the world, science included, to help them become far more highly evolved than convention is allowing them to be right now! The physics reveal everything modern science is searching for, including medical science, the Cosmos, emergency services, everything! How dare I be selfish enough to keep it to myself, when it can save countless lives and advance technologies and world wide realizations! This is not about me, not about ego, never as been. It's about genuine compassion.

But I still can't "do the work" FOR you! You still have to go there on your own. Alone! The Universe made that rule! One. (This is mentioned in the movies Contact, Kundun, The NeverEnding Story!) It's because the ONLY way to Consciousness of the true Process is through each person UNprojecting everything they've spent their entire lives projecting onto it (science and religion included) in their distractions, to clearly be able to witness and realize oneself a part of/actually within the true Universal Process, where all the Answers are, and have always been, fully Present!!

Consciousness is not transferable. All I can do is play "tour guide!" It has to be experienced directly.

Everything outside yourself is actually SHARING your very own physics to do what it does, from Adam to sub-atom to the Cosmos! This is more easily grasped when inverted to say that you are sharing ITS very own physics to do what you do. Put those together to simply realize that EVERYTHING is actually SHARING the exact same physics at the Universal Core. When you fluently realize your own original, inherent physics of Existence, you are then in a position to *reflect* upon (align with) the ever-made-current status of your own physics dynamics within to realize what is going on "out there!" (Hence, Tao 47!)

From Adam to sub-atom to the Cosmos!

"Whoever has ears to hear should hear!"

• Anonymous Icon

Continuing... 2

We were all born with the inherent ability to handle/*process* the entire ...Process. It's our process, as well, inherent in our DNA (which is also "readable" from the inside)! That's why young children show remnants of those abilities. Unfortunately, convention sets in with its collective unconscious expectations and rules of reasoning to distract them from their natural awarenesses, and it's "dutifully do what everybody else is doing" after that. That's why Buddhist monks seek/accept such young children as novices, before they get soooo lost/distracted that the way back truly becomes excruciating!

The power and free will and authority you (generic) seek, as well as all the Answers, are inherent in your own personal reflections...aka Internal Dependency! You were born with the entire Library of Universal Truths, everyone is, nearly all lost to convention. (It's still there, but distracted away.) From then on, any and all imbalances haunt and taunt you (via consequences) to reAwaken to the incredible entity you were entrusted by Universal physics to be.

What I'm about to say is not "bragging," but rather very real and reveals my motives in trying to Awaken folks to these physics.

I was born with a nonlinear mathematical multidimensional superconsciousness, profoundly Aware of it at 3 years old, already having way too many extraordinary experiences with it (past life, pre-"future" - cognitions, higher realizations, etc., recognizing imbalances in convention, and convention itself for what it is...repeatedly officially tested, documented) that there was just no way I was ever going to be distracted from it, and I continue to have (and have always had) repeatedly tested, proved, documented abilities/experiences with it, zero anything to do with "psychic." I've detected such things as the Oklahoma Federal Bldg./Sept 11th, etc..., both space shuttle demises, hurricane paths before they even began, the Indonesian tsunami, including its multi-country devastation, earthquake locations and intensities, murders, kidnappings, and soooo much more, all in incredble detail (names, dates, faces, places, objects, addresses, frequencyXintensity levels...100% through the true Universal Physics involved, all waaaay before they manifested (months, years, documented, proved). Everyone has this, but they're too distracted by collective unconscious convention and miss the clues Nature expresses through their own reflective physics, and hence they "find themselves" JOLTED by it, instead!

• Anonymous Icon

Thanks, Jim...

That is quite a turn-around, and certainly not an easy one for you. I appreciate your latest comments, as well.

I broke my own thread rules to provide for you guys the External Dependency/references/authority (away from myself) that you guys seem to require, and there are many other quite prominent (however *quiet*) influences all around you, as well, where you'd least assume!

"Free will" comes with Enlightenment/Consciousness, because unless you are Aware of what the Universe is actually doing, you are an inescapable domino falling with the rest, as its energies flow through you. If fluently Conscious, you are aligned with reality at the Core, and therefore a partner with it (have choices). Your Enlightenment to its physics, in action, alters the mathematics involved.

A very basic example (though it's a much more complex process) would be the following:

The Universe is adamantly consistent, to say the least, at all times protecting *Balance.* Therefore, if what it is protecting is 9, and you (generic) behave 3, you can confidently anticipate 6 will be coming into your life next. If you go 5 you can expect 4, if 7 you can look forward to 2, and so on... (Think chess, but without awareness you lose every "time!"). Likewise, if you lean too far to your left, or intellectualizations, it'll bring experiences into your life that will inescapably cause you feelings/affect...relative to...the frequency and intensity of your imbalance, and vice versa. With Awareness of these physics, you have choice. If unconscious of these physics, you don't see what's coming! But it gets far more complex than that, because every bit of it is higher (beyond conventional) mathematics and language uses (redefinition of language altogether), patterns in the chaos (that relentlessly prove themselves) and so much more. The closer to the Core, even higher processes take over to handle the collapses/redefinitions of time and space, probability, etc... I use the expression "superConsciousness" to convey that with fluent Awakening, one has such advanced fluidity of and alignment with the Universal Processes taking place (Consciously reflecting the reflection) that the physics conditions building toward major devastations (earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, weather, human-initiated tragedies, etc.) can be detected as approaching, in detail, long before they reach manifestation! (Names, dates, faces, places, intensity of each devastation, etc.) Observable, measurable physics, tested and proved for thousands upon thousands of years! Zero anything conventionally "psychic!"

• Anonymous Icon

Jim Centi May 18, 2014

RealityOverScience,

I've done a bit of self healing since my previous comments.

I must say that I am impressed by your most recent posts.

If I really do exist and have some semblance of freewill, I will begin to pay closer attention to what you write…..at least your writings that I view as coherent……yak, yak….Jim

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 18, 2014

WARNING!!!!... This thread contains information about human and Universal Physics that can become ...profoundly frightening... for most people, and could potentially aggravate... relationship issues...

Becoming Conscious is like giving birth to yourself. It will be an excruciating process.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 18, 2014

http://youtu.be/xqqznGmAQAI

• Anonymous Icon

Jim Centi May 18, 2014

Hi NoetPoet,

Your two comments reflect the rationality that I yearn for in Discussions.

I have heard that changes are being made in IONS that are likely to cause new visitors to Discussions.

It is with the new visitors in mind that I am eager to rid Discussions of, as you put it, “delusional wannabe-Messiahs who spam the boards with their gnosis“.

The rational contributors to Discussions are generally involved with their personal views or opinions. If we devote a portion of our attention to cleaning up this forum, new visitors may be encouraged to participate rather than turn away in bewilderment.

Suggestions by other rational participants, relative to how new visitors to Discussions will be attracted to Discussions rather than being repelled, would not only benefit Discussions, but also enhance the value of the IONS website.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 17, 2014

(Thanks, Disney!)

:)

• Anonymous Icon

You think I'm an ignorant savage
    And you've been so many places
    I guess it must be so
    But still I cannot see
    If the savage one is me
    How can there be so much that you don't know?
    You don't know ...

You think you own whatever land you land on
    The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
    But I know every rock and tree and creature
    Has a life, has a spirit, has a name

You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you
    But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
    You'll learn things you never knew you never knew

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
    Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
    Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
    Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
    Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
    Come taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth
    Come roll in all the riches all around you
    And for once, never wonder what they're worth

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
    The heron and the otter are my friends
    And we are all connected to each other
    In a circle, in a hoop that never ends

How high will the sycamore grow?
    If you cut it down, then you'll never know
    And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon

For whether we are white or copper skinned
    We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
    We need to paint with all the colors of the wind

You can own the Earth and still
    All you'll own is Earth until
    You can paint with all the colors of the wind

• NoetPoet May 17, 2014

@Jim Centi,

See what I mean??

• Anonymous Icon

You say you love horses, yet you seem to be afraid to get on a REAL one!

Fancy armor doesn't help. The sphinxes can see straight into your heart!

(The NeverEnding Story)

Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it.

(Contact)

Where do you get off claiming you know so much!?

(Heckler to the Dalai Lama)

Ya gotta "do the work!"

(Dalai Lama)

*Do the work!*

• NoetPoet May 17, 2014

Hi Jim,

I don't think there is any point in an intervention for RoS. Her conviction that she has some kind of Hotline to God is so deeply ingrained that no amount of reasoning is going to persuade her otherwise.

Nor do I have any interest in going to the moderator(s) to get RoS banned or her posts removed. I agree with you that her conduct on these boards has been aggressive and obnoxious. I agree that her spamming of the IONS Discussions boards is undermining the integrity of the boards. I also believe that she has nothing of value to say whatsoever. However I am not prepared to risk getting myself banned for excessive complaining or getting a third party permanently banned (as Dustproduction almost was when that bozo MrMathew got banned) by getting the mod(s) involved.

I'm sure that like me you've noticed that the IONS Discussions forum has an unfortunate tendency to attract delusional wannabe-Messiahs who spam the boards with their 'gnosis'. I think this might be largely due to the nature of the subject matter with which IONS is concerned. The only ways I know of to deal with such people are to either 1) ignore them or 2) call them out on any falsifiable or illogical claim they make.

• Anonymous Icon

Jim Centi May 17, 2014

RealityOverScience,

What I’m going to say to you may be difficult for you to accept, but please try to understand.

My impression is that you may have had or are having a mystical experience as discussed in the book “LIVING WITH A WILD GOD”.

It is important for you to understand that no matter how elegant or poetic your writings are, your subjective experience cannot be communicated to others through the use of words.

Discussions is a place where we can learn from each other. When someone like you believes that their subjective experience can be communicated to others by aggressive posting, their posting does not contribute to Discussions; their posting is a distraction that causes a serious deterioration in Discussions.

To all participants in Discussions:

In order to maintain the integrity of discussions, I see only two alternatives:

1. Participants to Discussions such as Noetpoet, dustproduction, Live4theMystery, others and I conduct an intervention in which we interact with RealityOverScience in an attempt to preserve the integrity of Discussions.

2. Those participants mentioned in alternative #1 and others contact IONS and suggest that this topic and comments by RealityOverScience be removed from Discussions and he be banned from Discussions until he reveals that he can post in a more appropriate manner.

Please provide your thoughts on what I have posted here or offer other alternatives or suggestions.

Since Michelle Riddle is no longer with IONS, please also suggest who in IONS should be contacted.

Here’s hoping we can temporarily abandon our personal interests and work together to prevent a further deterioration of Discussions…….Jim

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 15, 2014

The Universal Reflective Physics of "The God Particle" are revealed through these Enlightenment/Consciousness exercises in this thread, as well.

Can YOU find the physics of... "The God Particle?"

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience May 06, 2014

The legitimate Answers to these are ...all... Present in this thread.

REMINDER: If anyone reading this is NEW to this thread, please read this thread in the order it has been presented, beginning with "WARNING!!!!" Participating in these exercises, including merely lurking, can have VERY SERIOUS LIFE-CHANGING CONSEQUENCES for anyone who is not yet *ready* for a *more highly evolved* life experience!

Proceed 100% at your own risk!

• Anonymous Icon

Next...

See if you can locate the following Universal Physics, in reality, given what you have learned so far in this thread:

1. The Origin of Popular Faith-Based Religion

2. Quantum Entanglement ("Spooky Action" of Universal Truth)

3. The Importance of Balanced Reflection in Science, and Every-day Life

4. The Truth of Tao 47

5. The Beginnings of Multidimensional Mathematics

6. Why Mom Gets All the Blame in Psychology/Psychiatry Therapies

7. Why Scientists Need to Begin By Putting Themselves Reflectively Under Their Microscopes...First!

8. What and Where Time and Space Really Are

9. How Simultaneity is Relative

• Anonymous Icon

When you have thoroughly experienced this new maternal (Universal mathematical, multidimensional mapping) exercise, apply the same process to your Father's sisters and brothers, your paternal aunts and uncles.

Remember to protect those involved and keep your *work* for your own eyes only! YOU are the one/*One* choosing to learn the inescapable Universal Physics of Enlightenment/Consciousness.

Your relative Father dynamics (your ultimate outermost self) reveal/"tell on" your environment, ever-changingly keeping up with you. Remember to refine older and younger paternal feelings and thoughts for accuracy of your own.

• Anonymous Icon

Continuing with the mapping of Universal reflective relative-ity, toward *experiencing* firsthand, for yourself, where the other very real dimensions and parallel worlds/universes have been not-so-hiding/present all along...

Write about your Mother's sisters and brothers, remembering to be genuine and authentic, without attempting to jump ahead to hedge on the outcome, given that by now you realize what's coming next! :P

Remember also never to share your writings with your family, since YOU are the one seeking Consciousness/Enlightenment, not them, and that you also may inadvertently reveal things about yourself that you cannot retrieve!

Again, include the good, the bad, and the ugly, and everything in between. Have courage! You are moving closer and closer toward Awakening!

After you have written sufficiently enough that you feel you've said what was needed, go back over your writings and own what you have expressed, being sure you've been as accurate as you can.

Then, cross out every reference to your aunts and uncles, replacing those with your "mother's" sisters (the feeling side of your ultimate innermost self) and your "mother's" brothers (the thinking/thought side of your ultimate innermost self!

Refine as explained earlier, relative to older vs younger siblings.

Own your own relative Universal Physics!

Beware the many additional *aha!*s that are going to slip in when you least expect them! They may become frightening!

Remember to protect and prioritize your ability to...function...in your everyday life and responsibilities!

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Apr 15, 2014

Back after an extended absence, but I'll probably just be observing for a while (whopper of a flu going on).

Nice to be back, though. :)

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jan 24, 2014

Leading a horse to **water... :)

(**An ancient analogy to Universal Truth! Explore its properties to see/*see* it for yourself. There's a major "aha!" in it for you, if you do!)

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jan 01, 2014

One can neither intellectualize one's way to Consciousness/Enlightenment, nor jump to an end result to claim success. All that does is trap one further into collective unconscious convention. One cannot "fold them" until one has first learned how to "hold them."

Actually slowing down, not rushing to assume "victory" when the *work* has not been done along the way, and putting forth the effort, commitment and surrender of control to truly do that work, is the ONLY way to Universal Truth.

The name that can be named is not the eternal Name, the tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao.

Language "on the surface" may look the same, but surface language is very deceiving. Language, as most assume it, is the work of convention. Bothering to go INSIDE language, INSIDE the multidimensionality of "reality," reveals layers upon layers upon layers upon layers... of parallel worlds in which time and space are ...completely other than... anything convention has the ability to conclude or claim. If one persists in rushing ahead, claiming victory, he or she remains behind, in defeat.

As you actually slow down to *do the work* required of Universal Realization, you alter your ability to *experience* space in ways you never before realized have been present all along, and those, in turn, redefine time, "again and again," and together, and ever changingly, time and space experiences beyond conventional assumption become the keys that open to you an enormity of realizations and "aha!"s about the world, about the universe, about life, about everything, everyone, yourself, that remain closed to you if you just sit on convention, claiming surface victory. Those realizations connect to reveal even more and more and *higher* and *higher* realizations that multiply exponentially in every direction and back again, like a nuclear explosion imploding, revealing Answers no surface language or rushed claim to fame could ever hope for.

A surface fight is a mere merry-go-round, where everyone loses, mathematically looped in around and around, locking itself into unconsciousness.

Telepathy is the communication of the Awakened, an extraordinary *experience* of free falling invertedly through wormholes of shared Reality and relative simultaneity, for real! Will you know how to look back?!

"Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it!"

• mrmathew1963 Dec 30, 2013

G'day ROS

In one life we live as a yang & the next a yin, to human perception these are different energy forms but to the higher self which is neither yin nor yang all these lives we live are as one with no separation. Yes, at the human level of perception there is a yin & yang, the small picture, but not to the higher self which takes in the big picture I believe.

Human perception is dictated by time which gives us separation like yin & yang however consciousness itself isn't dictated by time, it's eternal, so there is no separation as it’s one energy source not two or more. In saying all this, yes you are right there is a yin & yang but there isn’t like there is time but there isn’t.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 30, 2013

Yin and Yang do exist, but as energies, not personifications. :)

• mrmathew1963 Dec 29, 2013

G'day ROS

Thanks again for your effort & time in bringing us this.

I do find that we have become fixated to one or two reasoning processes & denounce the rest, science is a good one for this but so are we all. It's all about numbers these days in the accumulation of wealth for example which denotes a stronger reasoning process as deduction. Like you seem to be saying, we are not balancing out the yin & yang or he said/she said which is inline with deductive reasoning dominating inductive reasoning processes for example.

I think once you find there is no true yin & yang, especially when looking at all our lives lived as a whole one life, you begin to see the bigger picture & a more balanced picture.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 29, 2013

Note:

Maternal vs Paternal grandparents define and refine your Yin (feminine) and Yang (masculine) energies. Everyone has both.

Can you find the earliest glimmers of light coming over the horizon, revealing to you precisely where the Universe's actual DIMENSIONS are not so hiding?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 29, 2013

Spirit...is any and all movement AWAY FROM the Universal Core Truth. Therefore, any and all of your projections constitute your spirit-uality. It is your own personal "field of dreams." The truth/Truth behind it is that it is what you are choosing, intentionally or unintentionally, to dream for yourself in life. If, for instance, at every moment you had to turn in a declaration of "where exactly you are" in your journey through life, your ever-made-current statement would inescapably denote your spirit-uality.

There is no getting away from spirit-uality if you are breathing/living, because everything you are projecting as a living being IS your spiriting yourself through life.

Folks who are obsessed with external dependency (evangelists, for instance) are SPIRITED in that direction by an underlying imbalance in their mathematics/physics/energy that they don't realize is there at every moment, in every decision they make. In other words, instead of the internal (Truth) BALANCE of mother within/father without, they are being moved through life by passive mother/aggressive father. Like, HE SAID/she said, instead of the more balanced he said/she said.

To REFINE (go further/deeper into) the "mother" analogy, write a letter to, or essay about, your grandmother, remembering to keep 100% of your writings ONLY for yourself, respecting that YOU are the one seeking Consciousness, not your mother or grandmother! After you've thoroughly and honestly written, replace all references to your grandmother with the even further refinement of your "mother" analogy...now your mother's mother!

Similarly, write about your grandfather, and then replace all references to him with your very own father's father refining truths about...your environment.

Remember, it isn't actual Consciousness unless you ACTUALLY "do the work" with all these! There is no Enlightenment otherwise! That's because you can't simply observe, you have to DO, because in actually "doing" this work, you are opening enormous wells of physics data that rush into your awareness about 10,000 ...other... things about life/reality in the process, all multiplying exponentially, revealing the Universal Core Physics dynamics as you go! Each new realized analogy, in other words, is like removing the cap of a bottle that then allows soooo many more realizations and "aha!"s to pour in. Your Consciousness is tightly packed away under layers upon layers of distraction and projection. ONLY through allowing yourself to FEEL and REASON more and more deeply, everything you've tried NOT to feel and reason throughout your life, will you begin to "remember" the Truth you were born to remember.

Where science goes wrong is in its trying to leave itself out of its Unified Theory of "Everything"...but itself, which is like trying to put a jigsaw puzzle together, only to find extra pieces LEFT over that invalidates the whole entire effort!

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 21, 2013

Next Step:

Make the 2000+ year old "Tao Te Ching" (essentially, The Way Things Work) a very close companion. It is like a pendulum / . \ swinging you back and forth, catching your attempts to escape the Universal Truth, tempering you into "the middle way/Way."

It is very famous, taught in universities all around the world, and located in any quality bookstore, in everything from beautifully illustrated large books to pocket sized. You can instantly find it for free on the Internet.

Look for your analogical immediate family in all 81 "poems."

• Anonymous Icon

Robert Johnston Dec 16, 2013

Hi! It appears you espouse the idea that when you an interdependent soul (psyche, self) has surrendered all identifications, addictions, attachments, hang-ups, and habits and reached a conscious state of oneness with 'window glass clear' primal ageless infinite omnipresent androgynous conscious aware mind every conscious proaction and every conscious response to any given situation is a conscious option for more or less integral health and full functioning or toward disease and dysfunction -- individually, socially, ecosystemically, and omniversally. What say ye? Signed: A microcosm of the macrocosmic integrally conscious androgynous omnipresence (mop, for short, sometimes known as 'ragmop' :-)

• mrmathew1963 Dec 14, 2013

G'day Ros

When I sit within my own quietness I usually get a huge smile on my face not thinking about anything.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 14, 2013

NOTE: Meditate your way to Healthy Balance.

If you find yourself stuck on an issue, an "aha!" you can't seem to get past, or into a really fearful or painful "place," set your *work* aside for a while, and do the following meditation...

Sit quietly, symmetrically even, facing forward and a couple inches down, centered into a natural, comfortable position.

Close your eyes, and count as you breathe.

Whatever numbers you reach as you inhale and exhale, work on bringing those together until they reflect one another. Example: 7 as you inhale, 7 as you exhale.

At the end count of each, try holding your breath as you count to that same number, for each, before moving on.

Example:
    Now you have 7 as you inhale, 7 count held, 7 as you exhale, 7 count held.

Find the number that works best for you. It will change over time, as you return to your meditations, and learn to relax.

Meditation is not some "new age" fad or hype. Your physiology, brain, mind and heart originate at the Universal Core. When you stop inviting chaos/projections into your life, through centered meditations, you essentially "get out of their way" so they can immediately spring back into their natural, stressLESS place of origination. They already know exactly where to go, because it's their Physics Processes as well! Meditation feels so good because you are actually *experiencing* yourself moving back to your own overall origination. That's why it's so beneficial for your health!

As your mind is allowed to naturally restore itself to Balance, more new Awarenesses will slip in, as well, from your meditations, but they may not show up or get your attention right away. Don't become overwhelmed by them. Take notes, if need be, that will guide you further/later in your *work.*

Meditations and breaks provide your jolted defense mechanisms a chance to catch up with you, re-established in your newest confrontation/"aha!"

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 09, 2013

Stay *focused* on the task at hand, because nervous energy is escape energy.

The Universal Physics presented here are *the* precise, actual inherent Physics of all human, all sentient, all life, all cosmic existence, the home of ALL ANSWERS of not only everything and anything any and all people could possibly ask about themselves, but also of all medical cures, scientific research queries, quantum physics wonderments, chaos, order, probability, determinism, and cosmic curiosities and explorations.

If you (generic) want to truly understand the nature of any and all religions, cultures, traditions, psychology, sociology, neurology/brain science/physiology, the true nature of the weather, of earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and any other phenomena of Nature, these are the actual physics needed.

Telepathy, ESP, remote viewing, premonitions, precognition, clairvoyance, anything and everything behind convention's obsession with "psychics" and "mediums" (revealing the truth of what's reeeeeally going on there, on either "side"), out of body experiences, past life, after life, missing time, alien presence/communication... Early detection of devastations and disasters... How to end wars and prevent new ones... EVERYTHING is revealed and Universally Answered by these Physics presented in this thread!

See the power and Presence of Enlightenment/Consciousness? It's an incredibly humbling experience!

So, please everyone, RESPECT the nature/Nature and *focus* of this thread. Light-hearted is healthy and good, and can be a relief, as long as it isn't intentionally distracting or interfering if anyone has anything concerning that they want or need to discuss.

I'm turning you around, guiding you DIRECTLY into it, and giving you a little push, while I'm here to answer/Answer questions! :)

• mrmathew1963 Dec 08, 2013

G'day Ros

This is groovy, whoops groovy isn't an ego based scientific term or ego based word, I wonder if it's allowed on IONS? I do try to lighten the mood however at times it has a habit in backfiring on me.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Dec 08, 2013

That's absolutely true, MrMat, because directly confronting the Answers requires one to relinquish all their projections (deviations from the Universal Core), and doing that breaks down one's defense mechanisms and "safe places," and when folks feel exposed and/or vulnerable, they rush to find other means of escape, and the quickest and easiest are the vices of life...drinking, drugging, etc... A first sign that one is successfully "doing the work" toward Consciousness is anger, so beware, anticipate it, and try to laugh it off, celebrating and becoming intrigued by the successful Process.

Don't worry about your natural defense mechanisms (anyone)! You will be replacing them with far more beautiful ones based on your increasing Awakening!

If at any time you (anyone here) feel overwhelmed, STOP! Give yourself time to process "where you are," so far! It is perfectly natural to set your *work* aside for a couple weeks or more, to deeply spend some good quality time with a new confrontation or "Aha!" Setting your "work" aside to do that ...IS... part of the Universal Truth/Physics Process, a natural *math* kinda thing!

At all times, protect your ability to ...function... healthfully in your everyday practical life!

If anyone feels concern about losing something very dear to them (religion, for instance), find a small box (an envelope may do), add symbols of your meaningfulnesses in that box, after spending time with them first, or write about their meaningfulnesses to you and add those to the box, add a small mirror for contemplation purposes, close your box, and stash it away to a private place, where it can remain undisturbed. If, at any time, you feel the need to check on them, feel totally free to do so!

G'day Dusty

I must be stupid or something replying!!!!

As stated by the thread owner, "and could potentially aggravate personal vices, such as drinking", I think it's quite relevant & as we go into this more it will become a lot more apparent/relevant or if you like germane.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 08, 2013

Re: I do participate in the intake of alcohol to a certain degree

Please allow me to ask this simple but sincere question: Why, or how, is this germane to your discussions?

( you can respond or not as you choice. I only ask as a point of information since you chose to mention it, I will otherwise refrain from commenting)

G’day Ros

Thanks for the effort you have put in here.

I found the most important thing here is this teaches you that there is no separation even when we would like to still separate ourselves from all else not kosher to us.

I would also like to say here I do participate in the intake of alcohol to a certain degree & yes it can bring on certain conscious states of awareness for the main reason I’m always in pain so by taking a soporific I’m calming myself down to become receptive enough to experience certain states of awareness.

• Anonymous Icon

All done, for Now! :)

• Anonymous Icon

Part 8...

Be prepared to spend days, weeks, months, years, decades ...the rest of your life... *owning* these Universal Physics Realities you will learn about yourself in these exercises! As you move along, it will keep up with you like an inescapable shadow! No amount of denial will allow you to escape the Truth! The more you work on these, the more you will *realize* many other, and increasingly *higher and higher,* Universal Physics Processes coming into your Awarenesses, multiplying exponentially as you go along.

As complicated and profound as your many major and ever-increasing "Aha!"s will become, these are all only the very first steps (all the while precisely everything conventional science is missing, as well)! If this thread is successful and not rendered into unnecessary chaos, I'll add more Steps along the way/Way, including the beginnings of multidimensional mathematics involved.

• Anonymous Icon

Part 7...

The Next Step:

After you have written sufficiently enough about each member of your immediate family, spend time with each, going over what you have written, adding more if needed, owning your writings.

Then, when you are ready, cross out every reference to your family members to substitute those references with the following:

Mother - is now your ultimate innermost self.
    Father - is now your ultimate outermost self.

Sister - is now your feelings.
    Brother - is now your thinking.

Younger and older siblings ...refine... your feelings and thoughts by maturity level. Example: Your analogical "younger brother" aspect of yourself denotes less rigidity in your thinking than that of an older brother. An older sister reveals the physics superimpositions of your deeply invested feelings.

See the Universal Physics mechanisms in action?!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 6...

You ARE truly *worthy* enough to be Conscious/Enlightened, but it takes genuinely surrendering to, and actually doing, *the work,* to get there!

Note: If the reader knows where this is going, please do not selfishly disrupt this Step-By-Step thread to jump ahead, out of RESPECT for those who are participating here.

To the Participants: Please feel free to ask questions and/or discuss the Process here, but NEVER bring your personal, private findings to the boards, for reasons mentioned above.

• Anonymous Icon

Part 5...

To begin:

Write page-length letters to, or essays about, each member of your immediate family (mother, father, sisters, brothers). Multiple pages are even better. The more you write, the more *realized* you will become! Use a pen and paper or notebook, not a computer, and be completely honest in your writings. Include your love, hate, hurts, sorrows, anger, frustrations, the good, bad and ugly! The Universe can never be lied to! (It already knows all your truths! This is to help YOU *remember* them, too, so you can find yourself (and everything else) INSIDE the Universal Physics Process, where the Truth becomes inescapable!

** DO NOT ** SHARE YOUR WRITINGS/FINDINGS WITH YOUR FAMILY, OR ANYONE ELSE!!!! Keep your writings locked away and for your own eyes only!

You MUST keep all your writings to yourself only!!!! This is extremely important, because YOU are the one choosing Consciousness for yourself, and RESPECT for others, and for the Process, is paramount! The physics will zap you really hard if you try to selfishly harm people with them! You also may inadvertently reveal things about yourself that you cannot retrieve, and that could hold painful consequences for you. Becoming Conscious is like giving birth to yourself! It will be an excruciating process, but once you have thoroughly committed yourself to the Process, a very Profound Joy will begin to be *experienced,* as well, and you'll feel as though you can't learn more and more, fast enough!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 4...

PLEASE NOTE: Once you commit yourself to even some of what will be presented here, THERE IS NO GOING BACK!!!! You will find yourself "followed" by these very real physics everywhere you go, for the rest of your life! Sudden moments of "aha!" will rush forth at any time, when you least expect them, and they could be painful! You may also experience frightening dreams, as your mind continues "doing the work" away from your daily defenses.

Please don't assume that a tiny glimpse will suddenly make you an expert in Consciousness. These are only the very first few steps of ...10,000+... in a profoundly complex, yet fully realizable, physics. But if you surrender to the Process and commit yourself to genuine Universal Truth, you will eventually learn precisely the whats, wheres, and hows, etc., and genuine PROOF!!, of Consciousness/Enlightenment, of everything "psi," religious, cultural, etc., and of intriguing concepts, such as time, space, relativity, dimensions, parallel universes, wormholes, black holes, white holes, multidimensionality, quantum physics/entanglement, and so much more!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 3...

This thread has been created for the purpose of walking those who are genuinely interested DIRECTLY into *experiencing* the beginnings of ACTUAL Consciousness/Enlightenment for themselves.

By participating in these step-by-step instructions, you will begin to *realize* yourself INSIDE the true Universal Process, where you will *glimpse* the Core Universal Physics IN ACTION for yourself!

ONLY through actually directly experiencing the Universal Truth for yourself will you learn to acknowledge and RESPECT its Presence in everything you do, everywhere you go!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 2...

DO NOT bring external articles into this thread. Truth and Proof can ONLY come from your DIRECT experience, as you need to UNproject all your projections to realize the True Universal Physics Processes.

This thread takes you into the REAL CONSCIOUSNESS, the REAL PROOF, but only if you ACTUALLY "do the work!"

Also, if you don't believe or agree with what I am sharing with folks here in this thread, PLEASE RESPECTFULLY LEAVE this thread for those who are interested, and not selfishly disrupt what is taking place here, as this Universal Process is highly complex and potentially very painful for folks to work through. These Universal Physics are seriously life-changing and very real, and participants don't need selfish chaos to be added to the very hard *work* they will be doing!

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS