Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Chaos "Theory"

Posted Aug. 14, 2013 by RealityOverScience in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on Nov. 30, 2013
by dustproduction

Out of respect for other people's threads, and my own, where Newt is following me around, calling me names, obviously obsessed with negating everything I'm saying from his place of "disdain," this issue needs to be resolved somewhere, and so it is going to have to be here.

Newt...

It is my "deeply held" belief that your "opinion" (using words you insist I use) of me is very small, and since I am not leaving the boards until and unless I personally choose to (don't hold your breath!), out of RESPECT for the folks here, and their (and my) threads, I would advise you to create a thread of your own to gather all your deeply held "theories" into one place, about how to single-handedly negate Universal Consciousness, realized by sages and solitary realizers for tens of thousands of years, and get it to conveniently disappear there, instead of your bothering to "do the work" involved in proving it right or wrong.

Because I am not going away, and because I will be contributing to various threads around the boards, and starting some of my own, and talking with and trying to help people, you are going need to come to terms with either staying out of those threads so you don't disrupt them, if that's all you have to offer, or responsibly conducting yourself within them with balance, contributing to them responsibly, without your relentless name calling, hating, insults, disdain, and cursing.

If you are going to persist in continuing to fill everybody's threads with your hate and vulgarity, and follow me around the boards calling me names and trashing everything I say, then Noetic Sciences is going to have to look into your presence here, and ask themselves if that is what they want for their boards, as opposed to responsible contribution.

You may not like or believe what I discuss on these boards about Enlightenment and superConsciousness, but it's the real deal, and it's staying, because I have a responsibility to elicit *change* in this world, and to awaken scientists and others, toward selfLESSly saving people's lives.

• 9 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Nov 30, 2013

.......again and again we can find it.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 14, 2013

You and I are on different journeys. We may never see eye to eye. I have said all I need to say. I will do my best not to scoff at what is apparently true to you. I do not discount your beliefs -- again I reiterate -- but I see a different reality in the physics of spiritual power. What I 'seem' to think is as alien to you as what you 'seem' to think in my eyes is erroneous.

Peace - I mean you no harm. I have defended truth as I have seen it. You make your case and I will make mine...

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 14, 2013

Newt,

I DID read your thread that you recently brought forward, and I was actually very impressed with the various things you were saying, because you were pretty much heading in the right direction in your original post there. I wondered how you could have so much "disdain" for what I am contributing to the boards, when it is the very thing you are obviously looking for in that thread! I contributed to your thread, and of course you hated what I had attempted to explain.

You seem to think that science, and scientists, are somehow immune from the reality of the physics of their own minds! But in that reality, it has been known and realized for thousands upon thousands of years that everything going on in the Cosmos (or under the most powerful microscope), or happening in or on the earth, whether involving earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, etc., or the weather itself...is a direct reflection of what is happening in the heart!

Without going out of my door
    I can know all things on earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I can know the ways of heaven

The farther one travels
    The less one knows!

Tao 47 (from The Tao Te Ching, essentially The Way Things Work, approximately 2500 years old). Others, saying the same thing, are many times that old!

When scientists are using their trusted authority in the world to insist that "no one can know the future," that "no one can predict earthquakes" or anything else, for that matter, such that the personnel in place to take action to save entire cities full of people's lives, from emergency services to law enforcement, to geologists, to political leaders, etc., DO NOTHING because they are respecting and emulating that "authority," and THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE in the Indonesian tsunami, and all those folks in Japan, you're darned right I am going to climb the highest mountain and SCREAM at the top of my lungs to be heard, when I am repeatedly officially documented and proved to have had and reported the information in plenty enough time to protect people, and NOTHING was done to save all those people's lives, because your beloved "scientists," in all their naivete, had made sure of that!

Scientists are NOT IMMUNE from Universal Truth, and neither is the Cosmos, or anything you can hope to find under your microscope!

If they mess up, I have a RESPONSIBILITY to wake them up!

And because I may be the ONLY VOICE all those beautiful moms and dads, sisters and brothers, husbands and wives, sons and daughters, etc., have, to try to help them, NOBODY is going to stand in my way!

Not even you!

Scientists want respect? Let them EARN IT, when and where it counts!

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 14, 2013

There is often a fine line between heightened sensitivity and madness. I believe myself to be hyper sensitive.

Why would I want to 'do the work' to jump to the conclusions you draw. You are every bit as loony as I am -- I just recognize my shortcomings. I have 'done the work' on my own theories and they are as valid as yours. -- maybe more so. Why don't you 'do the work' and consider my ideas? ...no? I didn't think so. In short I would say expect a lot of resistance when you claim to have the power to save lives from natural disasters and occurrences of consequence. It is heresy to some and insanity to others. God bless your lil messed up soul...

• Anonymous Icon

That post meant for Newt.

d... You're welcome!

• Anonymous Icon

You want evidence and proof? Do the Work! I provided you with where to begin, step by step, and you won't even bother to do it. You only came back with more sarcasm and selfishness, trying to be sure no one else "goes there," either! Answers are not handed to you with Consciousness. You have to EARN them!

And stop disrupting and destroying the flow of conversation in people's threads! I just found another such thread you invaded while I was creating this thread! If you have something to say, which so far has only been temper tantrums, bring it here! Everybody knows you dislike what I am contributing here, and I "got it" in minute one, so you don't need to repeatedly try to prove that point anymore. We ALL *get it!*

But Consciousness, Enlightenment, and superConscious me, are not going away, so...deal with it. HERE!

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Aug 14, 2013

ROS,

Much thanks for making this effort. I will add that I respect your positions as deeply help and thought through, even though I am throw a bit by you terms and their implications. But I will continue to see if they become more clear to me.

Best,
    d

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 14, 2013

I have absolutely no problem with your beliefs or theories. When you state them as fact -- with literally not one shred of evidence -- then the debate gets as polarized as Fundamentalist Christians arguing with Devout Muslims. Your 'belief' is fact maybe to you. But I will not shrink from calling it as I see it and feel it. The world is full of spiritual energy and waves of innumerable variety and purpose. You, my friend, do not have a path any brighter than my own for myself...

• Anonymous Icon

And, by the way, I'm a girl!

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS