- Become a Member
- Renew Your Membership
- Fund Research and Education
- Planned Giving
- Estate Seminar
- Supporting Members
Leaving an IONS Legacy
I am Kathleen Erickson-Freeman, Planned Giving Manager, and I am pleased to answer your questions about how to start writing or revising your estate plan either to make a planned gift to IONS or to establish a gift that pays you. I will also be happy to tell you about the IONS Visionary Circle, which honors those who include IONS in their estate planning. Call me at 707-779-8232 or write to me at KathleenFreeman@noetic.org.
You can also review the Planned Giving menu to the left and click on items of interest for immediate answers. I want to make sure your questions are answered and your goals are met, so please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Here’s why you should consider a legacy gift:
Imagine leaving a legacy that transforms society for years to come, seeding essential work at the frontiers of science, advancing more conscious paradigms and practices, and empowering individuals and communities to be leaders of positive change. You can make this vision a reality by providing a planned gift to the Institute of Noetic Sciences, either through an estate plan or through a life income gift, such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust. With such gifts, donors can make a satisfying and often substantial contribution to our shared mission while advancing their own personal, family, and financial goals. Your gift will live on, leaving a legacy that ensures that the quality programs IONS has produced and supported since 1973 continue to enrich the lives of future generations.
Can you think of a better legacy to leave to those you love?
YOUR GIFT ENABLES IONS TO CONTINUE TO
- Explore the frontiers of consciousness to advance individual, social, and global transformation
- Promote forms of consciousness that shift humanity from separation and conflict to collaboration, forgiveness, and interconnectedness
- Support research, convene thought leaders, and communicate new ideas in the emerging paradigm that integrates science and spirit, health and healing, and mind, body, and heart
- Blend ancient and contemporary wisdom to generate new models for living in a sustainable and peaceful global society