- Dhaka, Bangladesh
I am a divine poet from Bangladesh. Divinity is my religion. I live in my soul, not in my body. Body is full of greeds lusts and desires while soul is pure.
Body is destined to dust
Soul is eternity.
Love is the machine which drives me to live and to let others to live.
- What mind-body practices have had the most beneficial effect on your well being? Oct 01, 2011
You all bother about physical consciousness. When someone says, I am conscious about my rights. It is related to state ...
- Forget About GOD Oct 01, 2011
Dear Friends, after long break I am back. My body was not behaving the I dictated it. It revolted and ...
- Consciousness Matters—The New IONS Blog Sep 07, 2011
Thanks for the new face of the blog. I am basically a divine poet dealing with soul and mind. My ...
- Forget About GOD Jun 01, 2011
Thanks dear Jim. May be it is mind or soul. You may say it is just a concept. Think about ...
- When someone says God, what is the first thing you think of? May 30, 2011
Problem with the people is that they think much about God's existence. But God says, whetherr you believe or ...
divinepoet's Discussion Threads
- Forget About GOD May 31, 2011