- BC, Canada
Biologist, photographer, writer,seeker of spiritual truths, teacher, student, all around happy person!
Find me online:
@wolfnowl on Twitter
- There Is No Such Thing as an Ego Dec 05, 2010
Well said! Basically, the 'ego' is a belief you have about who you are. When we stop seeing the ego ...
- Simplifying Nonduality Sep 24, 2010
Forgive me for saying so, and I haven't yet had the opportunity to read this article, but isn't ...
- What mind-body practices have had the most beneficial effect on your well being? Sep 11, 2010
T'ai chi works well for me as well, as does simply BEing, especially in natural areas.
- Have you had a noetic experience? Sep 11, 2010
"Have you had a noetic experience?"
Of course. We're here, aren't we?
- Do our thoughts have the power to heal? Aug 27, 2010
I used to do workshops with a high school group, over several years, that dealt mostly the topics of living ...