- IONS Events
- Conscious Living Workshops
- EarthRise Community Events
- Hosted Programs
- IONS Conference
- Community Group Events
Conscious Living Workshop
Money as a Spiritual Asset - EVENT CANCELLED
Conscious Earning, Spending, and Investing
Friday, Sep 20, 2013, 4:00 PM
Sunday, Sep 22, 2013, 1:30 PM (All times are local to the event.)
- Corinne McLaughlin, Gordon Davidson
101 San Antonio Rd
Petaluma CA 94952
See a map
THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Would you like to generate financial abundance for yourself? For your project? Align your money with your values? Would you like to transform old, ineffective patterns and attitudes around money to new, helpful ones?
Visionary leaders Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson see money as a spiritual asset, an energy flow, and a social agreement. Explore the nature of money with them in order to more easily attract it, develop sustainable financial habits for abundance, and do more good in the world through soul inspired work and conscious investing.
Money is simply Spirit, vibrating at a lower or denser frequency as concretized energy or life force. This powerful, content-rich workshop, filled with information and experiential tools, will be transformational in helping you to:
- Learn the surprising reasons why spiritual people have money problems
- Discover how to build your karmic bank account to sustain your financial bank account
- Listen to your heart and intuition as well as practical financial advice
- Learn to befriend your subconscious parts that are undermining your financial abundance
- Discover which chakras need to be energized to transform your money issues
- Increase your wealth and help the world through Social Investing and Conscious Investing
- Understand what is unfolding in the world economy today and what it means for you personally
Practical Visionary video:
CLICK HERE for an audio meditation on Money as a Spiritual Asset.
Corinne McLaughlin and Gordon Davidson are co-authors of The Practical Visionary, Spiritual Politics (Foreword by the Dalai Lama), and Builders of the Dawn. They are co-founders of The Center for Visionary Leadership, based in California, and co-founders of Sirius, a spiritual and ecological community in Massachusetts. Corinne directed a national task force for President Clinton’s Council on Sustainable Development. Gordon was founding director of the Social Investment Forum and of Ceres, The Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies. They both are Fellows of The World Business Academy and The Findhorn Foundation and Corinne is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.