- IONS Events
- Conscious Living Workshops
- EarthRise Community Events
- Hosted Programs
- IONS Conference
Volunteer Work Day
Trail Beautification and Maintenance
Saturday, Apr 7, 2012 , 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMEarthRise at IONS
101 San Antonio Rd
Petaluma CA 94952
See a map
You are invited to get your hands dirty in our beautiful space!
Come enjoy the fresh air, spectacular views, and wooded groves as you work on our main circuit Five Elements trail that begins and ends at the Community Center at EarthRise. Nestled in the hills above Sonoma and Marin counties in Petaluma, our 194-acre retreat center holds the space for the profound work of groups, businesses, and individuals. In order to facilitate and incorporate more land-based transformative experiences into our own programs and those of the broader community, we are focusing on upgrading this trail that is in need of loving care. The work day is an opportunity to participate in creating a space for communing with the land and with fellow earth-lovers. A hearty lunch from our world-famous kitchen will be provided to volunteers who put in a full work day!
WHEN: Saturday, April 7
WHERE: Meet at the Community Center at EarthRise
LUNCH is provided.
Weather permitting; Adults and 15 and over with parental supervision only please.
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE WORK DAY
What to wear/bring:
- Work boots or sturdy shoes
- Long, sturdy, yet flexible pants (no sweat pants!)
- A hat with a brim for protection from sun and/or weather
- A small day pack
- A water bottle
- Sunscreen (or clothes) for protection from UV rays
- A jacket suitable and layered of clothing
- Energy snack food
- Gloves and small hand tools such as clippers if you have them