Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Human consciousness and quantum teleportation

Posted June 23, 2014 by Rupe79 in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on July 10, 2014
by dustproduction

This may sound fake but I swear it's not. I have successfully used my mind to transfer information from my present to my past by way of quantum teleportation. I have predicted several "unpredictable" events in great detail. A couple examples would be: "earthquakes to the precise second, location and magnitude, automobile accidents (also to the precise time and location). The problem I'm having is after I speak them, i "forget" them until after fact. These are not delusions or hallucinations, this is real. However, I'm feeling alone and confused since I am not able to find any information on this. All I find are fakes claiming to do something like it but then go on to say things that prove they are not real. The things I predict cannot be changed because they are a part my relative past and I either observed or experienced them myself or was told about them by a reliable source (ie. Newspaper, or news channel). Can anybody help me?

• 46 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jul 10, 2014

Re: "do the work!"

There is the misconception on the part of some that all must elevate themselves to some higher point of being.
    Why? This is never been the case, nor is it likely to happen in our lifetimes.
    We might be analytical about this given enough information about each individual's initial condition, plot each trajectory, and find that many lifetimes would be required to "do the work" (sounds Buddhist).
    We are all doing our "work" in one form or another.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 05, 2014

(Continuing...)

The shaman and his indigenous culture anthropomorphized the *energies* of imbalance into spirit beings, and breathed life into those beings via the stories they told themselves. If you don't know how to recognize higher truth, of course it's all going to look ridiculous, and the most important ...message... being expressed is going to be LOST to you! Those *energies* they are anthropomorphizing are the various relative-ity analogies/superimpositions of Universal Physics inherent in all beings, so they are recognizing that math/patterning/energy, at least, the nuclear family and its extended "relative" aspects involved. It is important to witness how various world cultures try to make sense of the haunting and taunting physics truth trying to *balance* folks back to the Universal Core. If you laugh them away, you dis/miss so many learning opportunities presenting themselves. When observed from other dimensions (timeXspace signatures/addresses), those "spirit beings" are a lot closer to the truth than they may appear, because while nuclear and extended "relatives" are analogies to ourselves, we invertedly are aspects of them! And it gets a whoooole lot more complex from there! *Presence!* Quantum entanglement/"spooky actions!" Guess Einstein must have had "schizophrenia," too! And Buddha, Jesus, all *solitary realizers* throughout the ages...the Dalai Lamas!

Universal reality is missed by a naïve "science" that establishes itself upon faith-based persistence from the get-go in TELLING the Universe what it "has to" be, instead of humbly, all-inclusively, bothering to simply ASK!

As a result, mIllions continue to suffer in the streets and institutions, branded with various forms of "mental illness," medicated into stupor and ruined lives, the barbaric projection of convention's (and its "sciences") very own unacknowledged pathology!

• Anonymous Icon

(Continuing...)

If you don't experience genuine joy in, and put forth genuine effort toward, the observation of world religions and cultures, languages, other humanities, and a healthier, more *balanced* definition of "science," and a definitive realization of collective unconscious convention, you're basically ...hiding out... from the REAL reality, and from anything constituting legitimate science.

What is most important to take from the shaman article (and similar effort toward many others like it) is that the search for an explanation for the *energies* of ...imbalance... experienced by all cultures, all religions, as well as all sciences, is consistently, Universally SHARED throughout, that much can be learned toward the Answer via selfless patience, compassion, open-mindedness and tolerance, and that there's much to be appreciated in taking that time to sit on that bench and just...listen!

The West is very young, still in its infancy, and it lacks the collective experience of the ancient contemplative East. Anyone attempting, intentionally or otherwise, to escape its rigid, artificial boundaries is considered as having some sort of "pathology," which devastates the lives of not only the "escapees" and their loved ones, but also the world in general. Around the world, "the stories people tell themselves" define their cultures, religions, politics, etc., and they are fine as long as they aren't hurting anyone, though all unconsciousness contributes to the horrors of the evening news. Likewise, as the sciences project their own unconscious cultural, faith-based "physical"/objectified foundation (in a Universe of quite the contrary), TELLING "reasoning" and politics onto the collective, assuming "authority," that evening news shows the horrors of its mere "5 second warnings" before earthquakes, a quarter of a million people dying in a tsunami that revealed its imminent manifestation a year earlier, shuttles disintegrating its own astronauts, emulating politicians wondering how they missed every next attack they didn't/wouldn't/couldn't see coming, etc...

(Continued...)

• Anonymous Icon

(Continuing...)

If you truly want to understand the nature of "religion," for instance, you don't ("scientifically") sit on your (bench) bullying away any and all energy that threatens your ego status. You get off your (bench) and put forth the effort and open-mindedness to study religions all around the world, so you learn to compassionately appreciate how those religions, at least in part, benefit the folks they serve (keeping in mind that most folks are NOT going to become Conscious in their lifetime, obviously). The more you humble yourself to the process, and the more world religions you explore, the more you *realize* a common thread (fabric) that stirs the most important question of all to ASK, which is: What is everybody ...REALLY... doing?

When you've likewise put forth the effort to educate yourself in the various humanities (psychology, sociology, philosophy, etc.), again the same question becomes obvious to ASK: what is everybody ...REALLY... doing?

This inescapably includes scientists, who cannot escape their own human element! There will NEVER be a time or place in which scientists can process the far reaches of the cosmos or the particles or waves they search for under their microscopes, or anything over, under or in between, except through their human mind. If they haven't mastered the inherent origins of their own mind, their withoutXwithin *filter* will forever keep them from their Answers.

The shaman in the article is expressing an incomplete journey into Enlightenment/Consciousness (Universal *Balance*), and showing how cultures (in every analogy) rest on that bench, relative to *where they are* in their awakening/awareness of their own, everybody's, universally shared inherent origins.

(Continued...)

• Anonymous Icon

Noet, "do the work!"

As for the article (which I discovered through ION's Twitter and Facebook, which, btw, have huge followings compared to its own abandoned ghost town Discussion boards w/Governor Noet, Mayor Dust, Sheriff Jim, and everyone else chased away)... (What kind is "science" is that?)

Becoming Universally Conscious requires a lot of effort and very hard work, and a positive, healthy, open-minded attitude. Hate, intolerance, negative attitude, rigid refusal to grow beyond oneself, persistence in TELLING the Universe (and science) what it "has to" be, all need to be replaced with love, tolerance, positive attitude, curiosity, compassion, empathy, surrender of a need to control, and humbly ASKING the Universe what it actually is.

Religion, for instance, is like a bus stop bench, where folks settle themselves along the way, in their journey through life. If you bully them, beat them up, call them names, etc., that was only for you! But if you sit with them, spend time with them, get to know them, you not only share an element of humanity with them, but you learn a little more about yourself, as well! One of the most important things you learn is how to ASK the harder Universal questions...of yourself!

I provided the Shaman article here for the purpose of demonstrating the need to learn to ASK the harder questions!

(Continued...)

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jul 03, 2014

Re: "It may be possible that schizophrenia is adaptive in some circumstances "

Schizophrenia can have a epigenetic basis. See twin studies research

• NoetPoet Jul 03, 2014

@ROS
    “Just stumbled upon an interesting read for you guys.
    What a Shaman Sees in a Mental Hospital
    spiritscience.com”

Good Christ ROS, you’d think that someone functioning on a “higher” level of consciousness would at least know how to post the correct link!

Anyway, I found the article through Google and read it. Not surprisingly the article is heavy on claims and light on evidence. It makes no references to neurology or evolution, but is primarily concerned with how to manage schizophrenia in a social context. Admittedly the Western way of dealing with mental illness is not perfect, but it’s a damn sight better than anything else on offer – including shamanism. It may be possible that schizophrenia is adaptive in some circumstances (i.e. primitive societies) because it is an extreme version of the human tendencies toward personification and apophenia, which *generally* do a pretty good job of assisting the survival of individuals and groups. But honestly, the type of thinking espoused by this article is the same type of thinking which starts decades-long tribal wars because of baseless allegations of “sorcery” and compels men with HIV to go have sex with virgin girls because they’re told it will cure them. Ever notice how primitive subsistence-level societies lack a scientific method and critical thought? There’s a reason for that…

• NoetPoet Jul 03, 2014

@ROS
    “Absolutely not!”

Hmm, although you emphatically deny having ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia, I have to say that such a diagnosis would go a long way towards explaining sort of things you post on this forum. I’m not trying to be nasty here, I am being completely serious.

“I have always been fortunate enough to be able to protect and defend myself, but the streets and mental hospitals, etc., all around the world, are sadly filled with folks who, for whatever situation in their lives, either slowly slipped, or were otherwise suddenly JOLTED, out of the collective unconscious convention, its expectations of them, its reasoning, etc., and, unable to dutifully get back into convention's "oblivious" level of distraction, find themselves trapped between "where" they had been, and "where" they need to be to fully *realize* themselves as having evolved in their journey through life.”

Or maybe they just had neurological issues which cause distortions to the way they perceive and think about reality. Let’s not forget that 1) the human brain is the most complex structure in the known universe, 2) that the brain is intimately involved in consciousness, and 3) that the more complex a structure is, the greater the number of ways it can malfunction. In light of these considerations, it is far more likely that what is happening to these people is caused by nothing more than glitches in the brain’s functioning.

• NoetPoet Jul 03, 2014

“As I mentioned below, in the 1980s I did a thesis on this, and there were prominent psychiatrists, psychologists and other *realizers* who agreed, and had written books, etc., on the situation themselves. It is a known and recognized issue among many highly functioning psychiatrists, who have to decide on an individual basis whether to help a person continue to evolve or settle somewhat comfortably back into "what everybody else is doing," for social, cultural, familial, etc., support.”

What was the name of this thesis, and where would one find a copy of it? What university did you do the thesis at? Who were these other psychologists who have written books, and what are the names of those books? That business about psychiatrists having to “decide on an individual basis about whether to help a person continue to evolve or settle” sounds suspiciously like an expedient truth (i.e. a white lie) that mental health professional would tell a schizophrenic in order to placate them so that proper treatment and social reintegration could be undertaken.

“The worst thing to happen to folks knocked out of rigid conventional unconsciousness without realizing what is happening to them is to find themselves in the hands and power of conventional "authorities" (mental health workers, legal system, family members, etc.), unable to defend themselves. It's a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM going on around the world, and most horrors of the world, whether by individuals or groups, are CAUSED BY folks who are unable to process themselves out of their own confusion and chaos. The whole world is suffering for convention's refusal and naïveté to evolve beyond itself.”

This seems exactly like the sort of paranoid, me-against-the-world thinking that is common in sufferers of schizophrenia. Again, this leads me to think that you have actually been diagnosed with schizophrenia or a related condition. What exactly do you mean by “convention” and “process”?

“When convention's "authorities"/scientists jump on that bandwagon, determined to stay unconscious themselves, the entire world suffers the consequences, and where those energies peak, just like an infected boil on the planet, there is war and terrorism!”

Got any evidence to back that claim up? Or did you just pull it out of your “evolved” arse?

• NoetPoet Jul 03, 2014

@Rupe79
    “I've come to the conclusion that this was a waste of my time. in my opinion, ROS is too bizarre to take seriously and "noetpoet" is truly ignorant. I found help from people of my church that are fully aware of what I have done and have seen the results of it as well. Good luck to you all with your endeavors, I'm out!”

Well if nothing else, I have to give credit to you for not buying into ROS’s nonsense. However I you are totally unjustified in calling me “truly ignorant”. All I have done is ask questions and offer recommendations about how you could go about getting qualified help. You have largely evaded the (perfectly reasonable) questions that I asked, and your description of your situation has been so vague and poorly-worded that one could easily be forgiven for thinking that you were trolling. Assuming your story is genuine, the best a church could offer you is social acceptance of your problem and made-up religious BS about what it is. In other words, the church may be able to help you manage your problem to some extent, but this is no substitute for actually *understanding* and attempting to *resolve* the problem. Best of luck anyway, it sounds like you will need it.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 03, 2014

Just stumbled upon an interesting read for you guys.

What a Shaman Sees in a Mental Hospital

spiritscience.com

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 02, 2014

Btw... I want to make sure that you 100% realize that I was in no way saying that you had anything to do with schizophrenia! My posts are about how unconscious convention's unconscious mental health "authorities" inadvertently far too often MISDIAGNOSE folks who are becoming Awakened without realizing that there even is such a thing or what all is really happening to them!

Just responsibly need to be certain you realize that.

Protect your gift as you slowly move toward Enlightenment! :). That's a GOOD thing!

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 02, 2014

Good luck to you! :)

Come back any time!

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe79 Jul 02, 2014

I've come to the conclusion that this was a waste of my time. in my opinion, ROS is too bizarre to take seriously and "noetpoet" is truly ignorant. I found help from people of my church that are fully aware of what I have done and have seen the results of it as well. Good luck to you all with your endeavors, I'm out!

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 01, 2014

Absolutely not! I have always been fortunate enough to be able to protect and defend myself, but the streets and mental hospitals, etc., all around the world, are sadly filled with folks who, for whatever situation in their lives, either slowly slipped, or were otherwise suddenly JOLTED, out of the collective unconscious convention, its expectations of them, its reasoning, etc., and, unable to dutifully get back into convention's "oblivious" level of distraction, find themselves trapped between "where" they had been, and "where" they need to be to fully *realize* themselves as having evolved in their journey through life.

As I mentioned below, in the 1980s I did a thesis on this, and there were prominent psychiatrists, psychologists and other *realizers* who agreed, and had written books, etc., on the situation themselves. It is a known and recognized issue among many highly functioning psychiatrists, who have to decide on an individual basis whether to help a person continue to evolve or settle somewhat comfortably back into "what everybody else is doing," for social, cultural, familial, etc., support.

The worst thing to happen to folks knocked out of rigid conventional unconsciousness without realizing what is happening to them is to find themselves in the hands and power of conventional "authorities" (mental health workers, legal system, family members, etc.), unable to defend themselves. It's a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM going on around the world, and most horrors of the world, whether by individuals or groups, are CAUSED BY folks who are unable to process themselves out of their own confusion and chaos. The whole world is suffering for convention's refusal and naïveté to evolve beyond itself.

When convention's "authorities"/scientists jump on that bandwagon, determined to stay unconscious themselves, the entire world suffers the consequences, and where those energies peak, just like an infected boil on the planet, there is war and terrorism!

• NoetPoet Jul 01, 2014

ROS,

Are you saying that you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 01, 2014

Like..."schizophrenia," perhaps?!

I write here because I have verrrry important folks intentionally observing convention vs Universal Truth!

Powerful demonstration. Thanks!

• NoetPoet Jun 29, 2014

@dustproduction,
    No, what needs to stop is ROS egging on people who may very well have serious mental illness!

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jun 29, 2014

This tit for tat (Tit and tat are used here to mean striking a light blow, so the phrase has exactly the same meaning as blow for blow) really needs to cease.
    I will say that much like "The Teaching of Don Juan," RoS has a subjective reality which can be remarkable but cannot necessarily be shared.
    So be it. That are more interesting things to discuss.

• NoetPoet Jun 29, 2014

Got any predictions for us yet ROS?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jun 28, 2014

Tao 47 (2000+ year old "Tao Te Ching" ... essentially: "How Things Work")

Without going out of my door
    I can know all things on earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I can know the ways of heaven

The farther one travels (gets distracted)
    The less one knows

• NoetPoet Jun 28, 2014

• NoetPoet Jun 28, 2014

“I also read your other comments to other people and jumped to the conclusion that you're sole intention is to bust balls to make yourself feel superior.”

My intention is to clarify what is going on and to discourage people from jumping to wild conclusions. As for the superiority thing, well I could just as easily level that accusation at people who claim to have extraordinary gifts without any corroborating evidence.

“In the past, my way of dealing with people like that would be to screw with there heads. I would describe a situation they were involved In with good detail and include things they would say or do. I would then challenge them by saying if I'm fake, then DON'T do or say the things I've claimed.”

How is this relevant?

“The answer to why I'm not able to write them down is that I briefly enter an alternate mental state and I literally can't write anything! The people around me are respectful to not talk about the things I predict around me for several reason, mainly because it screws with my mind.”

So are you saying that these people who record your predictions don’t tell you about what you’ve predicted until after the prediction comes true?

“(Btw, I've had a full psych evaluation and I passed just fine)”

How long ago, before or after the visions began? Did you get any brain scans done?

“I have only discussed this openly with a close, personal friend. The rest was because I wasn't able to stop myself from doing it. I've come a long way though with controlling it. This is just the next step to being able to fully open up about it and really get the help I need. I'm aware of how "ridiculous" my claim is and I've refused to accepts it reality for a long time but I need to move forward, so here I am. I have 2 nurses tell me it's being documented and several nurses tell me that my record is 100%, Perfect. I take your statement about it being extraordinary as a great compliment even though you don't intend it to be one.”

I said that your CLAIM is extraordinary. So have those 2 nurses actually shown you the documentation? Is it being recorded according to scientific protocols or just informally? I find it suspicious that you’ve only had a handful of nurses at your workplace tell you that it’s real: any chance they’re pranking you? The best way to move forward at this point would be to get a proper doctor to look at what’s going on in your brain.

• NoetPoet Jun 28, 2014

“Iv had the looks, the stares, the laughs, the whispers and the mocking, insults! I've been isolated, ostracized and rejected because of this. Now though, I get the respect, disbelief and the comments of their mind being blown.”

Did any of this unpleasant treatment come from the aforementioned nurses or any other fellow staff members?

“I even had one lady in walmart stare at me then literally turn and run away! All I did was look at her and say hi as I walked up to the shelf.”

How does that prove anything?? How is that even relevant? She could have turned and run away for any number of reasons.

“I've looked all over the internet for help because I'm still trying to be anonymous (for the sake of my stupid personal issues) but all I find are quack jobs that make outrageous claims and then go on to contradict what I know to be true based on my real life experiences and I get so damn frustrated! It's people like that-that make it so hard for people like me! I want to meet others like me, I've passed thorough psyche evals and I have managed to stay strong for the long run while working in a hospital.”

The fact that you can’t find anything else out there strongly suggests that what’s happening isn’t what you think is happening. It seems very unlikely that there would be no documented examples of people past or present who have gone through something similar.

“As far as why nobody has asked me to have an MRI or any other type of testing is probably because they don't want to jeopardize their reputation by taking on a case like mine. There is very little respect for people who study the "para-sciences".”

You yourself have said that you need help. There are doctors and scientists who study exactly these sorts of unusual mental occurrences, and I’m not talking about parapsychologists. Why can’t you go to a neurologist and ask for an MRI, or at least for some advice?

“It's absurd to think that people are limited to just 5 senses.”

No it’s not, it’s highly consistent with what we know about how the world and the human body work.

“It's sad that the people setting the social standards are misleading society to think that anything outside of those are fake!”

And who might those people be?

“I wish I could prove it on here only for the purpose of getting the attention of somebody with the knowledge and resources to not only help me but so I can help on a bigger scale than just local!”

You don’t have to prove anything to get help, just tell a qualified medical professional that you have problems and you would like their help and advice.

“The other aspects to this that are smaller but very real are that I see ghosts sometimes, I see things happen seconds before they happen and in moments of high activity, time appears to slow down”

These are also things you should talk to a neurologist about. They are common forms of neurologically-caused hallucination and misperception.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jun 26, 2014

(Continuing...)

If you master the relative-ity physics of your own mind's (every mind's) mathematical, multidimensional, multi-linguistic processing/mapping, and you're really fluent with it, you can easily detect/be highly sensitive to imbalances, and, as if weaving through a forest very quickly at night, your own translucence can transcend layers upon layers of physics/dimensions going on all over the place to zero in on where the data is that you need.

Earthquakes, as an example, are NEVER isolated events or objects. (Neither is a tsunami, volcano, the weather, etc..). Everything happening, moment by moment, leading up to an earthquake, is essentially broadcasting itself around the world/cosmos, because ALL life does that! ALL life is like one gigantic TV/radio station, always "on air," always revealing what's going on, including everything happening or being done toward the manifestation of an event. The more Universally Conscious one is, the more that broadcast is able to be heard and processed, as quickly as sending and receiving an email! But for most of the very distracted human world, they just remain oblivious to it. Based on "where" a person "is" in their wonderment, courage, curiosity, intelligence, intuition, etc., bits and pieces of those "every second" "transmissions" (really just *energies* we all share and move through) are picked up, detected, ... relative to... one's ability to *process* what slips into awareness. These are often dismissed, as folks rush to restore themselves to the perceived safety of conventional expectation and its social support.

The world isn't ready for higher physics truth, content to hide its head in the sands of the collective unconscious convention, but there is NO EXCUSE for the scientists that world relies upon for its survival to make it all about themselves and their academic/status egos. Their authority is ...emulated... by the emergency services folks and governments, etc., of the world, so the whole system fails when scientists demand respect as authoritarians when they haven't first bothered to actually EARN it !

• Anonymous Icon

ROS: Are you aware of your predictions before the happen?

... Absolutely, because I simply am aware/Conscious of the actual Universal Physics Processes involved. I was born straight into it mathematically and constantly detected events as a child. At 3 (three) years old I saw both into "the future" and into "the past," which at that age is a pre(vious) life. I was always faaaarrrr more intrigued by the math/language/physics than afraid of it, which has never changed, but detecting tragedies has never been very pleasant, in a world of unconscious convention. I try hard not to set them off, because I can often know many at a time!

I have been documented for decades, even repeatedly recorded, revealing imminent manifestations, detailing their approach over years, months, weeks, days...showing precisely where the information is coming come. My primary focus and interest is in teaching the physics involved, toward saving people's lives, advancing technologies and redirecting scientists in the right direction. I know how to recognize the energies, frequenciesXintensities, etc., building toward manifestation, how those present themselves in everyday life, how the mathematics involved in an event becoming imminent also becomes the language involved that "tells on" the event, revealing its location, details, magnitude, etc... In other words, I know how to go to the Core Universal Physics, see what is going on/becoming imminent, and bring that information back out to the surface, converted into language, to reveal the event. (Tao 47)! But it is truly devastating to have "that much information" with no one to reveal it to! Nowadays I do everything I can to keep myself distracted enough NOT to detect imminent devastations, though many are realized, because it's honestly just useless information to a world not ready for it! I've been trashed and bashed relentlessly trying soooo hard to save people's lives. So, my focus is in trying, at least, to teach the world the physics involved in HOW I detect imminent manifestations in such detail and accuracy. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much laughing stock everywhere I go! :/

Like Einstein said... "Genius doesn't pay!" When you're soooo far off the charts you might as well be talking to yourself! ;)

But... It's about alignment, not either-or!

(Continued...)

• Anonymous Icon

*supercede

• Anonymous Icon

btw... Yourself being the authority does NOT make it "subjective!" (That's conventional/limited reasoning.)

In order to become/earn that authority, you have to relinquish all your subjectivity, all your projections, totally surrendering to *balance,* reaching the **Emptiness of The ***Nothing (which is NOT the same as convention's "nothing," but perfect *Balance*) where the True Universal Physics Process reveals itself to you, via your own reflection. As The NeverEnding Story says... You "have to face your TRUE self," which is pretty darned scary stuff for most people.

Everything's ...always... going to look unreal, subjective and ridiculous, etc., to those who "hide out" in convention, convincing themselves they are immune and detached from it all!

**Emptiness of all projection, invention, subjectivity, make believe...into *Pure Observation.*
    ***Stillness

• Anonymous Icon

(Continuing...)

The true authority is YOURSELF, accomplished through the re-*balancing* of yourself back toward/to your own origins, your long ago forgotten inherent physics truth (the real you, before convention, like a disease, distracted you into chaos). Your Core Physics Truth is also the Universe's Core Physics Truth, reflectively, because you are a part of the *One* SHARED Universal Process! That's why glitches and JOLTS in life reveal things that are going to happen "out there" via reflective physics of the observer, frightening folks into wondering what is happening to them.

My Consciousness 101..." thread provides folks with the tools they need to take back their own direct authority, so no one can ever take it (the TRUE reality!) away from them again! It is a terrifying process for most (which is why 99.9999% of the world is UNconscious, believing themselves "safe"-ly tucked away in the lap of convention/what everybody else is doing), because it feels like tremendous loss and lifelong invalidation, but what ultimately results more than makes up for that 10,000 times over!

As those who are Conscious of the Truth/True Universe Physics Process love to say... "I can't imagine going through life NOT knowing!"

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe,

I would highly suggest you follow the instructions in my "Consciousness 101..." thread, because "doing that work" slows you down (out of impulsive conventional, robotic reasoning, which is filled with unconscious chaos from the "stories people tell themselves"), and guides you slowly into processing the ...real... reality from a place of *balance,* where the true Universal Physics Process actually relentlessly explains and proves itself, in action.

The more you ...genuinely... *do the work* involved in realizing yourself INSIDE the true Universal Process, the more genuine Answers you will have, to understand what is happening to you. The last thing you need is to try to find your answers and support from the collective unconscious convention ("invention convention"), including from people on these boards who lack the COURAGE to "get on a REAL horse" and instead continue to invalidate higher truth/Consciousness when they haven't even bothered to "go there" to experience REALITY directly for themselves. If they safely sit on unconscious convention, all they're ever going to have is unconscious convention.

The streets (and mental hospitals) are filled with "home-less" folks whose life circumstances periodically "glitch" (or JOLT) them out of the collective unconscious convention and into spontaneous or occasional glimpses of higher (and lower) reality, but without proper guidance from a genuine *realizer* their lives are rendered into ruin, often with the additional insult of misdiagnoses, such as some forms of "schizophrenia," and other delusional psychoses, sadly a reflection of naïve "therapists" and others, conventional scientists included, whose goal, just like a sports goal keeper, is to prevent anyone from leaving/escaping the boundaries of unconscious conventional expectation. (I did a thesis on this in the 1980s, where some references agreed that most mental hospitals should be traded in for ...classrooms... that simply directly teach people the Universal TRUTH instead of persisting in medicating folks back into dutiful conventional obedience!).

(Continued...)

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe79 Jun 26, 2014

If I could remember just long enough to write them down, my life would improve exponentially! I've looked all over the internet for help because I'm still trying to be anonymous (for the sake of my stupid personal issues) but all I find are quack jobs that make outrageous claims and then go on to contradict what I know to be true based on my real life experiences and I get so damn frustrated! It's people like that-that make it so hard for people like me! I want to meet others like me, I've passed thorough psyche evals and I have managed to stay strong for the long run while working in a hospital. As far as why nobody has asked me to have an MRI or any other type of testing is probably because they don't want to jeopardize their reputation by taking on a case like mine. There is very little respect for people who study the "para-sciences". It's absurd to think that people are limited to just 5 senses. It's sad that the people setting the social standards are misleading society to think that anything outside of those are fake! I wish I could prove it on here only for the purpose of getting the attention of somebody with the knowledge and resources to not only help me but so I can help on a bigger scale than just local! I can't give them predictions myself but I know if they did a little research around here, they would find their proof! Or if I could actually find somebody who is able to teach me what I need to do in order to remember them, while they are still in the PREDICTION stage, I would be FOREVER GRATEFUL!! My claim sounds to good to be true and nobody in their right mind is going to believe me without proof. I know this, I understand d this, I accept this and I too would react the same way if it wasn't me doing it! So until I can move past this spot, I'm just F'd. That's just the way it is for me right now. Ive done all I can do on my own, I need to just ask for help... The other aspects to this that are smaller but very real are that I see ghosts sometimes, I see things happen seconds before they happen and in moments of high activity, time appears to slow down... A sort of "slow-mo" if you will. This is strange stuff, but it's real and I'm lost with what to do next! I've managed to gain enough control to sustain a normal life but I'm at road block. What do I do now? I want to be even better! Anyway, that's my rant, I'm done.

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe79 Jun 25, 2014

ROS: Are you aware of your predictions before the happen?

• NoetPoet Jun 25, 2014

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jun 25, 2014

(Continuing...)

The problem I'm having is after I speak them, i "forget" them until after fact.

... That's the higher math causing that. Like the game of Old Maids, your mind is "matching and canceling, matching and canceling...," and until you are fluently Conscious, you are not going to have "tools" sufficient enough to remember the blip-second glimpses or supersede the math so you don't get lost in it (zero out).

These are not delusions or hallucinations, this is real.

... VERY much so!

However, I'm feeling alone and confused since I am not able to find any information on this. All I find are fakes claiming to do something like it but then go on to say things that prove they are not real.

... Conventional "psychics" or "mediums" (for example) nearly never actually have a clue about the actual physics they are "glitching" into, inventing stories they tell themselves and others/confabulation (often via tradition and/or cultural notions/investments) to keep life breathed into them.

The things I predict cannot be changed because they are a part my relative past and I either observed or experienced them myself or was told about them by a reliable source (ie. Newspaper, or news channel). Can anybody help me?

... "Wherever" you "are" in your *reflective* (key word) status will determine your predictions, and as those "relative" reflections change (via increasing/decreasing awarenesses) those predictions have no choice but to change to reflect the ever-current reflection. (What is reeeeally "moving" is your *realization.*)

• Anonymous Icon

This may sound fake but I swear it's not. I have successfully used my mind to transfer information from my present to my past by way of quantum teleportation.

... Here, what is happening is the physics parallel of mirrors reflecting mirrors, which applies in every direction. You are not really transferring/teleporting information to your past. It is already there. You are simply becoming aware of its presence. The Universe is a fabric with no disjointedness going on. Everything is a smooth flow/transition on such a minute basis that it is undetectable to most. An analogy would be...when you fall asleep you don't teleport to several hours later when you wake up and see a time/environmental change. Existence (the fabric) went on while you were asleep, whether or not you noticed it.

I have predicted several "unpredictable" events in great detail.

... EVERYTHING is "predictable" because the data is forever in the Now and ~completely other than~ what and where most people, including scientists, think it is.

A couple examples would be: "earthquakes to the precise second, location and magnitude, automobile accidents (also to the precise time and location).

... EVERYTHING is translucent energy, an observable, measurable physics that requires a person to be able to *process* on a much more profound level of complexity than conventional minds are equipped to handle. Conventional reasoning is very, very limited (self-limiting) and needs to be realized for its limitations, for a seeker of genuine Answers to be able to acknowledge and process the true Universal Physics dynamics.

(Continued...)

• Anonymous Icon

Hilarious ipad strikes again. *sentients (not "sentiments")

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe79 Jun 25, 2014

Noetpoet: sorry for getting defensive, I fully understand your questioning it. I also read your other comments to other people and jumped to the conclusion that you're sole intention is to bust balls to make yourself feel superior. In the past, my way of dealing with people like that would be to screw with there heads. I would describe a situation they were involved In with good detail and include things they would say or do. I would then challenge them by saying if I'm fake, then DON'T do or say the things I've claimed. They of course failed and were embarrassed but humbled. The answer to why I'm not able to write them down is that I briefly enter an alternate mental state and I literally can't write anything! The people around me are respectful to not talk about the things I predict around me for several reason, mainly because it screws with my mind. Especially if I don't fully cross over and I'm stuck in "limbo". I've learned how to pull myself out but it can be a real pain when it repeatedly happens. They use quotes of my predictions to bring me into that state since the "receiving" end tends to skip from "time" to "time" for various reasons. (Btw, I've had a full psych evaluation and I passed just fine)
    The other thing that has caused my issues with this is that when I'm "connected" I say what I think as I think it with no filter. I can't stop myself from saying it if I wanted to. As you can imagine, that has led to some very humiliating experiences... Plus if the information I say is private about someone else, then I lose their trust as well...
    I have only discussed this openly with a close, personal friend. The rest was because I wasn't able to stop myself from doing it. I've come a long way though with controlling it. This is just the next step to being able to fully open up about it and really get the help I need. I'm aware of how "ridiculous" my claim is and I've refused to accepts it reality for a long time but I need to move forward, so here I am. I have 2 nurses tell me it's being documented and several nurses tell me that my record is 100%, Perfect. I take your statement about it being extraordinary as a great compliment even though you don't intend it to be one.
    Iv had the looks, the stares, the laughs, the whispers and the mocking, insults! I've been isolated, ostracized and rejected because of this. Now though, I get the respect, disbelief and the comments of their mind being blown. I even had one lady in walmart stare at me then literally turn and run away! All I did was look at her and say hi as I walked up to the shelf. I get these reactions from people I know and ones I don't. I've learned how to deal with all that though. I've come a long way, but I have a long way to go still. When it comes to what I predict, my question isn't "can I" it's, "should I"... I wish I didn't have to obstacle that prevents me from writing it down, I would love to know the future MYSELF!

• NoetPoet Jun 25, 2014

"I'm not here to prove myself, lord knows I've had to enough of that in my life. I'm also not trying to brag or claim to have mystic powers. I'm not obsessed with comic books, super heroes or video games. I'm simply here to learn more about what I experience on a regular, daily basis. I'm not a genius, nor a doctor, a scientist or a delusional psychopath."

I never said you were any of those things. However you have made an extraordinary claim, one which apparently violates everything we know about causality and how the world works. Do you really expect people to take such a claim at face value without question?

"So honestly noetpoet, your credentials have not been reported nor proven so I really don't care about your opinion, or trying to prove myself to you, some anonymous cyber-skeptic/bully."

All I've done is ask questions, so don't start throwing ad-hominems at me. Refusing to swallow your fantastic claims hook, line and sinker without question does not make me a cyber-bully.

"I'm hoping to get in touch with somebody from the institute that ACTUALLY knows what they are talking about and can actually help me."

Any investigator worth a damn will ask questions in order to get as full an understanding of your situation as possible - regardless of whether they want to believe your claims or not! Do you have any idea how many times parapsychologists have been duped by frauds, magicians, pranksters, delusional people, apophenia and confirmation bias over the decades? Whether an investigator personally wants your claims to be true or not, it is VERY much in their interest to rule out all other possible explanations first. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", and your claims are well and truly extraordinary!

• NoetPoet Jun 25, 2014

"I lead a very normal life other than this. I have custody of my daughter who is flourishing, I've held down a respectable job for almost 6 years, I have long term friends and family,(or should I have to prove THAT to you as well??)"

Getting defensive won't help your credibility. No I don't want you to prove any of that because 1) it's irrelevant, and 2) none of it involves extraordinary claims about violating fundamental rules of physics and causality.

"It took a lot for me to get on here and expose myself like this, albeit anonymous, it deals with some serious issues that have because of it. Because nobody understands, because I'm not able to write them down when they hit because of the state of mind I'm in at the time. I wish I could remember them before they happen but in order to give the strong details, I have to go in deep and in the "receiving" end, it seems to close off my short term memory and I'm just not able too. I want to learn how! I have remembered a few but most of them I forget until I enter the "sending" side of the connection, AFTERWARDS. I'm extremely frustrated at this point. I have not only foretold major events like my examples, but small "trivial" ones as well."

Please clarify why you can't write them down at the time. What is happening? Does it involve some kind of epileptic seizure? Some kind of trance state? And how is it that you can relay this information to others, and do they write it down in detail? Let me ask again: have you been diagnosed with any psychological conditions?

"I am here for help, not drama. Thank you"

I'm not here to give you drama, I want to understand more about your situation so that I can offer useful feedback.

• NoetPoet Jun 25, 2014

"Fortunately with them, they were in person so I could share my predictions with them and they could see it come true first hand. Im not able to explain the experience well enough in text to make you understand this, especially sense I don't fully understand it myself."

You should give it a try anyway, because otherwise it's going to be very difficult for anyone to help you around here. Who are these people who saw your predictions come true first hand? Did they document your predictions anywhere?

"I work in a medium sized hospital in northern ca, with all types of medical personnel, to include: nurses, doctors, psychiatrists and chaplains. All of them well educated, intelligent people. They too responded as you have, the difference being they have seen the evidence that I told you about and now they believe me but this is not a part of what they practice.They have told me that it has been documented over the last couple years,"

So you're surrounded by people with years of training in medical science, doctors and psychiatrists at your hospital who have been won over by your evidence. Who are these medical specialists, and have they shown any interest in scientifically investigating your abilities? Surely at least one of those medical professionals that you've managed to convince would be champing at the bit to look more closely at your brain under an MRI? Even if you didn't turn out to have genuine psychic abilities, it sounds like they could still find something medically/scientifically interesting - perhaps even something that could win them a Nobel Prize?

"I see the reactions of my coworkers, friends and family as things happen, later I experience what I'm claiming and learn that I predicted it. There is a lot to my story, I've only covered a small portion of it so I could hopefully gain some direction on where to learn more."

I don't doubt that there is a lot more to your story - especially considering that we are only getting your side of it.

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe79 Jun 24, 2014

I'm not here to prove myself, lord knows I've had to enough of that in my life. I'm also not trying to brag or claim to have mystic powers. I'm not obsessed with comic books, super heroes or video games. I'm simply here to learn more about what I experience on a regular, daily basis. I'm not a genius, nor a doctor, a scientist or a delusional psychopath. So honestly noetpoet, your credentials have not been reported nor proven so I really don't care about your opinion, or trying to prove myself to you, some anonymous cyber-skeptic/bully. I'm hoping to get in touch with somebody from the institute that ACTUALLY knows what they are talking about and can actually help me. I lead a very normal life other than this. I have custody of my daughter who is flourishing, I've held down a respectable job for almost 6 years, I have long term friends and family,(or should I have to prove THAT to you as well??) it took a lot for me to get on here and expose myself like this, albeit anonymous, it deals with some serious issues that have because of it. Because nobody understands, because I'm not able to write them down when they hit because of the state of mind I'm in at the time. I wish I could remember them before they happen but in order to give the strong details, I have to go in deep and in the "receiving" end, it seems to close off my short term memory and I'm just not able too. I want to learn how! I have remembered a few but most of them I forget until I enter the "sending" side of the connection, AFTERWARDS. I'm extremely frustrated at this point. I have not only foretold major events like my examples, but small "trivial" ones as well. I am here for help, not drama. Thank you

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe79 Jun 24, 2014

RealityOverScience: I will definitely be looking into that, thank you for the direction... NoetPoet: your questions and concerns are valid and I've dealt with a lot of that from people in the past. Fortunately with them, they were in person so I could share my predictions with them and they could see it come true first hand. Im not able to explain the experience well enough in text to make you understand this, especially sense I don't fully understand it myself. I work in a medium sized hospital in northern ca, with all types of medical personnel, to include: nurses, doctors, psychiatrists and chaplains. All of them well educated, intelligent people. They too responded as you have, the difference being they have seen the evidence that I told you about and now they believe me but this is not a part of what they practice. They have told me that it has been documented over the last couple years, I see the reactions of my coworkers, friends and family as things happen, later I experience what I'm claiming and learn that I predicted it. There is a lot to my story, I've only covered a small portion of it so I could hopefully gain some direction on where to learn more.

• NoetPoet Jun 23, 2014

"If I could write them down, I would."

Why can't you write them down?

"People have validated my claim"

Who exactly has validated your claim, and how did they validate it?

"I'm guessing that it's the quantum teleportation but I honestly don't know what it is."

"To me it's like an "interactive memory"."

It sounds more like you have a strong tendency to experience deja vu, i.e. a mistaken *feeling* that new experiences are familiar.

Then why did you call it quantum teleportation? It seems like you think "quantum" is a synonym for "magic". If so, then I assure you that it isn't.

"My work has documented it, mainly because they questioned my mental health at first when I popped off with a prediction for the meteor that hit Russia last year."

When did you tell your work about your prediction of the meteor strike? Have you been recommended or ordered to go to counselling? If so, what diagnosis if any have they given you?

"As far as explaining the time and location of the earthquake, it was the one that was 48 miles off the coast of ferndale back on March 10th. I told them that plus that it was 4.3 miles under the sea bed, a magnitude of 6.9 at 10:18:12 pm"

It's all well and good to tell us those details which anyone can google 3 months AFTER the earthquake happened. Who did you tell those details to before the earthquake happened, and do you have any evidence?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jun 23, 2014

Hi, Rupe...

The physics involved in what you are experiencing are explained in the Consciousness 101 thread.

EVERYTHING ever to be realized is available right now, in every Now, but they are located on other superimposed/parallel layers/dimensions that have different timeXspace signatures/addresses than convention allows itself to notice, acknowledge and process. Higher Consciousness is needed to step out of/transcend collective unconscious convention to be able to see and experience them for yourself, where they are inescapable.

Pinpoint glitches in one's timeXspace boundaries and personal comfort zones/defense mechanisms cause occasional glimpses into "the future" (which actually doesn't exist), and the reason for the details is that everything is translucent energy, including dates, locations, names, etc...

Check out my Consciousness 101 "How to..." thread, which teaches folks precisely what is needed to transcend the artificial boundaries of the collective unconscious convention to see the REAL Universal Physics Process directly for themselves. The process has been consistently *realized* for thousands upon thousands of years!

WARNING: The process of *remembering* can be excruciating and terrifying for most, because everything you thought you knew about life will be uprooted, as explained in the thread. Discovering it in your own mirror though is like winning a billion dollar lottery, compared to penny scratch-offs of conventional understanding. Please read the thread in the order it was written, which helps to protect you from unnecessary anxiety and chaos, as you "do the work" of remembering the Truth of your inherent, original Existence.

Humans/sentiments are faaaarrrr more than they believe themselves *worthy* enough to be! :)

• Anonymous Icon

Rupe79 Jun 23, 2014

If I could write them down, I would. People have validated my claim, saying that it's true but I would need somebody else to write the info down. I'm guessing that it's the quantum teleportation but I honestly don't know what it is. To me it's like an "interactive memory". My work has documented it, mainly because they questioned my mental health at first when I popped off with a prediction for the meteor that hit Russia last year. As far as explaining the time and location of the earthquake, it was the one that was 48 miles off the coast of ferndale back on March 10th. I told them that plus that it was 4.3 miles under the sea bed, a magnitude of 6.9 at 10:18:12 pm... I know how rediculous it sounds, trust me!

• NoetPoet Jun 23, 2014

"I have successfully used my mind to transfer information from my present to my past by way of quantum teleportation."

How do you utilise the entanglement of subatomic particles to effect transfer of information back in time?

"I have predicted several "unpredictable" events in great detail.The problem I'm having is after I speak them, i "forget" them until after fact."

Then why don't you write one or more of them down here before you forget them (and before they happen)? Please include information about "precise time and location", as per your claim.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS