- Big Questions
- Consciousness & Healing
- Extended Human Capacities
- Worldview Transformation
- Community Groups
commented on Nov. 20, 2013
This is a serious attempt for a clear and simple theory in Human Learning, and epistemology.
For the purposes of Discussions here, I'd like to refer to the following topics:
- The new innovative methods in notices and psychology,discussed on this site.
- What published in Nov 14,2013 by RealityOverScience:
Without going out of my door I can know all things on earth. Without looking out of my window I can know the ways of heaven.
- In the other hand ,some people believe in the concrete perception.(knowledge by senses).
- The Male-Female missing equilibrium(historically) in noetics to explain why we say " Man" and we mean the human species.
- Usage of some human features,such as language, as a tool in the scientific research.
- Let us remember the spherical shaped earth we know nowadays, the Earth ,the Center of the Universe In the past , before COPERNICUS. In a way similar to that we should have a point of view towards how we learn..So simple, and so easy.
The points of focusing are the following:
1- No learning without a sensory perception.
2- No learning without a feeling perception.
3- No knowledge without learning.
4- No science without knowledge.
There are more than one billion and a half person all over the word believe that Qura'an has the complete validity and reliability required for any purpose of knowledge and science. And this huge number of population should not be ignored in researches of noetics,not only for Arabic and Qura'an , but for every source and language has these two terms(validity and reliability) .
As well as there are two considerable points:
1- The language of Qura'an is Arabic.
2- There is a famous notion among Arabic scholars that Arabic is the language learned to Adam by Allah,The God.( And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angles;then He said :Tell me the names of those if you are right. They said Glory be to Thee!we have no knowledge but that which Thou hast taught us;surely Thou art the Knowing,the wise) surah 2,verse 31,32.
So by the study of Arabic Dictionaries , the researcher can find the real meaning of names of things, and by studying verses of Qura'an can extract some scientific facts.
In this study , the conclusion is:
Learning depend on three senses; two of them are hearing and sight, the third is feeling. Hearing and sight aren't correspond to the ears and eyes only, but to the heart too, the place of( Aql), and( Aql) has several names, all of them has the meaning of( quarantine) of what a person noticed or knew.The third is Fua'ad(cardia),which refers to warmness and heat, the place of AFFECT, and insight .
So by the integrated functions of these three senses man can learn, and befor he learns , he needs to silence.