Discussions

Transformation: The Evidence

Posted June 7, 2013 by Joseph Smith in Open

commented on June 7, 2013
by Joseph Smith

I’m reading “The Great Gadsby,” the most popular book in the year of my birth. Two generations away now, the government out of control, there is a definite connection.

In the year of my birth, the IRS received authority to examine personal records for income tax purposes. It is a hot topic today for the news people. In the month and year of my birth, Werner Heisenberg published his uncertainty principle, the forerunner of quantum mechanics. Heisenberg was Hitler’s atom bomb builder—Hitler, the Aryan, one of those mysterious people connected with aliens, and now the world going up in flames; the Muslim Brotherhood connected with Nazi and aliens.

I was born at 4:21 PMCST, September 17, 1925 in Houston, Texas. Little do you know what the sun, moon and stars predicted at the exact time of my birth in Houston. It’s all recorded in my book, “In Earth as It Is in Heaven 2012: an explanation for the underlying mechanism of creation.”
My title was taken from the Gospel According to St. Matthew, Chapter 6: “in earth as it is in heaven.” What comes around goes around, but with this exception: “Matter, objects—a physical domain exists that is governed by immutable laws. But these laws leave open a range of happenings that are left to the selection of the mind.” Even Harris Walker, “The Physics of Consciousness.” Jesus: “But seek ye first the kingdom of God.” He said the kingdom of God is in you—“We have discovered proof that we exist as something more than pieces of matter”—Walker, “we have found ways to take the measure of consciousness.”

With regard to “in earth as it is in heaven,” in Luke 21, Jesus telling of his second coming, and from signs in the sun, moon and stars, “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”

• 1 Comment  
  • Joseph Smith Jun 07, 2013

Let me help you out. Ever since I began thinking back on my life, the events connecting, in and of themselves past and present events connecting, when we look to the heavens, according to Einstein, we're looking at the past.

Einstein thought about a unified field theory but never could give it a mathematical formula. He didn't think the mathematical formula he came up with, the universe basically vibrations, that vibrations represented by numbers, that numbers are both representative of the aspects of matter and the characteristics of people and events. He didn’t make that connection.

You can't give a state of being a mathematical formula. Bell's theorem gives science a unified field, something beyond the space-time consortium, an all-in-one view, including the individual human being, a being with an immortal soul.

Many times in this space-time world, we leave something and bring something back. Astrologers make that determination by and through the zodiac, of ancient origin. Astrology came from the ancient Aryans, that mysterious people connected with aliens.

My astrologer told me that I would be musically inclined. In the twilight of my life, I've become a musician, and partial to the music that was popular when I was born. To hear me perform, go to http://joesgarageband1.bandcamp.com/album/golden-oldies
    Astrologers say if this is so that must be so. I’ve been here before, a musician in the Roaring Twenties.

The cutting edge of science says our minds, interacting with matter, says we exist in a state of infinite possibility. Authority will never accept that. It has too much invested in the status quo. I say, and Jesus said, look within for your answers.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS