Discussions

Anonymous Icon

My Idea/Test to prove affirmations in the future can effect us in the present moment.

Posted May 20, 2013 by seeatom in Open

commented on May 21, 2013
by Joseph Smith

We all know of remote viewing, and sensing the future. Most of us know it to be true thru personal research or experiences.

I decided I want to prove the effectiveness of affirmations good or bad in the future to effect this moment now.

The idea is to make a simple game where the person has to move the mouse thru a maze and it counts everytime the person goes out
of the followed path

The twist is this.. When they started to game the affirmation was already chosen randomly (good or bad) and at the end of the game it will
show the person the good or bad affirmation. It will then add it to the players data/the database.

The results should show if the person/s is effected by sensing the affirmation in the future.

• 2 Comments  
  • Joseph Smith May 21, 2013

“Remember the Times” said my birthday card, followed by “The Big News of 1925.”

Nelle Ross becomes Governor of Wyoming, the first woman governor in the U.S. Submarine sunk in collision with steamer off Block Island, several drown. Storm destroys United States Nave dirigible Shenandoah in Ohio. Public inspection of federal income tax records is legal. (Image that!)

Next, “Your Day throughout History”

The Great Bubonic Plague breaks out in London, nearly 70,000 die with one year (1665) Russia invades Poland (1939). Begin and Sadat sign peace accord at Camp David (1978). Vanessa Williams becomes first black Miss America (1983).

Next, “In the Oval Office”

Calvin Coolidge, President
    Charles Gates Dawes, Vice President

Next, “1925, The Days of….”

Tom Mix and Tony the Wonder Horse starred in “Riders of the Purple Sage;” People danced the Charleston. Fashion: short dresses, cloche hats; First Guggenheim Fellowship to Aaron Copland; “Phantom of the Oprera” horror film starred Lon Chaney; William Randolph Hearst moved into San Simeon castle.

(Not mentioned)

Werner Heisenberg published his uncertainty principle in September 1925, in the month and year of my birth. A snapshot of the heavens left me Virgo with Aquarius rising—someone with a vision of the future. H.G. Wells, a Virgo with Aquarius rising, had a vision of the future, a war of the worlds. My vision has us becoming members of the galactic community.

• Joseph Smith May 21, 2013

The headlines today: “Our Worst Fears Have Happened,” speaking of the destructive and deadly twisters in Oklahoma. It goes far deeper. Everything happens for a reason. Coincidentally, we are at the end of an age; at the dawn of a new age. There is always pain in change. The message: be prepared.

Coincidentally, Edgar Mitchell’s sojourn in space seems to have inspired him to scientifically show the world that we exist in a seamless mold. When I was where Mitchell was—at sea on a small boat for long periods, just me and God—I received a message that turned my life around.

A hot topic in the United States today is the IRS. When I was at sea, the IRS had the notion that might made right. The IRS was intent on teaching me a lesson I would not forget. The IRS hung itself with its own rope. I got the message. The growing need for more tax is wrong. The need is for more personal responsibility. Ever since my time at sea I’ve lived a charmed life. Instead of blaming government for ruining my life, I had a bigger than life calling. How many of you can say the same?

The Higher Law: if you think you can, you can. Jesus said, “in earth as it is in heaven….But seek ye first the kingdom of God” He said the kingdom of God is in you. Do you get the connection? I don’t accept the doctrines and dogmas of religion, but I see Jesus as my Lord and savior. I see the universe as one seamless mold.

Our worst fear is change. Astrology says I march to the beat of a different drummer; that I could bring new ideas into play, even bring back old ideas that have been forgotten. Jesus said there would be signs in the sun, moon and stars, and distress among the nations, and when these things happen to look to the kingdom of God. Welcome the Age of Aquarius, when we become our brother’s keeper.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS