Discussions

How Does YOUR Paradigm Shift?

Posted Jan. 8, 2012 by Gretchen Dreisbach in Open

commented on Feb. 1, 2012
by KYRANI

There is enough evidence by now from around the world, that the "end" as implied by so many of the 2012 prophecies, isn't actually THEE end, because energy never dies it just transforms....BUT perhaps it is just the end of the lower vibrations and that which doesn't work once it is held in the new frequencies that have been blasted into our dear planet!

We can already observe what is happening with governments, the economy, religion, health care etc..but what is YOUR own experience with the GLORY of being present in 2012? (and ALL that is has to offer??!!!)

I believe that the prophecies also state clearly that those in Right Relation and TRUTH will ride this Cosmic Wave to abundance on ALL levels, which is our birthright, while those still stuck in untruths and falsehoods will get smacked around in the undercurrent this year...
(just sayin...)....

Universe isn't a judge. Universe is a mirror, and let's check back in six months when the Solar Flares are REALLY blasting our planet with Crystal Energy!

(OOOOOH! The Parental Races are SO PROUD that they didn't have to stop and rewind their Earth Students again!)

• 7 Comments  
  • KYRANI Feb 01, 2012

Your response sounds angry, why?
    I visited your website and had a look around your gallery and you have a very good collection of artwork, (I thought so anyway), and you have named it “I am worthy.. abuse awareness”. By the remarks that you have made to me is abuse awareness feeding the illusion? Is it not that the person who has been abused gains awareness of what has happened to them, what evil has happened to them and through that awareness has been able to arrive at their freedom from the evil enough to say I am worthy? I am about raising awareness.
    I don’t know where you got the idea of feeding illusion because to do that I would have to participate in maintaining the veil of ignorance so that people continue to suffer under evil’s deception. I am about tearing down the veil and exposing the evil so that people who have been adversely affected can understand what has happened to them enough to walk away free. This is the work of human and animal rights. And it has nothing to do with feeding the truth either. The TRUTH has no need of me or anyone else to “feed” it. Once exposed, the TRUTH is undeniable.
    Lastly I invite you to read what you have written on your blog. You say “I believe that the prophecies also state clearly that those in Right Relation and TRUTH will ride this Cosmic Wave to abundance on ALL levels, which is our birthright, while those still stuck in untruths and falsehoods will get smacked around in the undercurrent this year... (just sayin...)”
    Those in Right Relation and Truth are those who relate with equality and a genuine joy of interacting with others on a level playing field and don’t play games, are who are no longer suffering in the darkness of ignorance. Those who are stuck in untruths and falsehoods are the evil people. They will get smacked around in the undercurrent and I am not just saying! Kyrani

• Gretchen Dreisbach Feb 01, 2012

Well then it is your choice isn't it Kyrani?

Whether to feed the illusion or whether to feed the TRUTH.

love to you on your journey

• KYRANI Jan 31, 2012

@ Gretchen Dreisbach
    From the Gita.. "To love is to know Me the truth that I am". God is love.
    Of course evil is illusion but does that mean we see the harm and turn away saying oh it's just an illusion and do nothing! Sorry I can't do that.

• Gretchen Dreisbach Jan 31, 2012

My absolute definition of TRUTH is that LOVE IS ALL THAT IS
    and the rest is an illusion.
    (especially fear, 'evil', and separation)(this is my commentary)(with LOVE)

• KYRANI Jan 30, 2012

@ LawrenceCarson
    the ABSOLUTE definition of TRUTH.. GOD is ONE! all the rest is mere commentary!

• Anonymous Icon

LawrenceCarson Jan 29, 2012

You wrote in part ..."I believe that the prophecies also state clearly that those in Right Relation and TRUTH ..."

What I find most curious is (especially those that are really into selling their “religion” and “science” to others) ((I am not saying that you are doing that here at all.)) …. is that in my 67 years of living on three continents ... I have never found one person that can clearly ... cogently ... and simply define ... in one sentence … having ten words or less ...the ABSOLUTE definition of TRUTH.

Yet politicians ... attorneys ... missionary’s ... and all of those that espouse with the winds of absolute confidence in their facts (ministers ... Ph.Ds. ... scientists ... etc.) rarely have the competence to back up what they are selling.

It seems to me … to be a Universal Principle ... That one’s level of Confidence seems to have an inverse relationship to Competence. If they can’t define it … how in the world can they claim it? Even Socrates would like to know. :-D

I really do love your original "broader topic .. 2012 et all" ... and hopefully others will weigh in. I'll be back. :-D

• charliet Jan 10, 2012

My shift actually began about two years ago. I have searched and probed all of my life with no answers, only more questions. Then the messages that I received began to be proven, and I mean now. I would ask a question and get an answer along with a time, it happened, just as foretold. Kind of shakes you up.
    We shall see what kind of awakening 2012 will bring.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS