Discussions

Why are mental powers increasing around the world : Answer

Posted Dec. 5, 2011 by ProtectiveAngel in Open

commented on Dec. 6, 2011
by KYRANI

With IONS connecting the dots from science to religion and more and more people understanding that something is happening around them.
The world weather patterns growing to large dangerous storms of record size. Is it 2012 yet? Let look in a book.
The Bilble
Acts 1:15-19
These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It's only nine in the morning! No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.
1 Corinthians 12:31
But eagerly desire the greater gifts.

Any thoughts???

• 1 Comment  
  • KYRANI Dec 06, 2011

The blood may be human diseases which have spiralled upwards at an alarming rate. The fire could be global warming and the billows of smoke all the pollution! The thing that is interesting is that there are parallel prophesis in just about all of the major religions and some minor ones as well as ancient cultures like the Maya and people like Nostradamus. It is not just one or two that is saying that there is going to be a huge change. One thing I can personally say is that the website I'll launch will be a cataclysmic earthquake that will rock the planet. These are revelations in flashing neons. There are a lot of people very angry with me. The medicos think they are going to win against me owing to their supposed credibility and prestige and the corrupt politicians and business people think so too but I know they'll fail. When people see and understand how their health is being destroyed and how they face an untimely death they will rise up and revolt. No doubt about it. People are already screaming for answers. I have also seen incredible forces at play in my life that I would never have believed if I'd read them in a book. It is as if the universe is conspiring to make something happen.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS