Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Mother Nature's Meta Matrix - On Understanding the Function, Form and Nature of Consciousness

Posted March 8, 2012 by LawrenceCarson in Community Groups

commented on March 11, 2012
by frequencytuner

“It is the pervading law of all things organic and inorganic,
Of all things physical and metaphysical,
Of all things human and all things super-human,
Of all true manifestations of the head,
Of the heart, of the soul,
That the life is recognizable in its expression,
That form ever follows function.
This is the law.”

Louis Henri Sullivan (September 3, 1856 – April 14, 1924)
was an American architect, employer and mentor
to the world famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.

Recently IONs posted a great topic entitled “Crisis and Spiritual Awakening” by Peter Russell, MA, DCS, FSP and Cassandra Vieten, PhD http://www.noetic.org/noetic/issue-twenty-march/crisis-and-spiritual-awakening/

I love this topic and thus I would like to offer a few comments as a follow-up to a quoted paragraph as shown below.

"Russell: One of them is a deep understanding of ourselves, of our mind and consciousness. I know IONS has been exploring this, but for science as a whole, consciousness has been left on the sidelines. It’s absolutely critical that we understand why we get caught in mind-sets, why we believe what we believe, why we hold the attitudes and values we have. I think these are crucial issues. We need to have a much deeper understanding of how our psyche works.”

Last night (3/7/2012) I finished up facilitating a three-evening workshop entitled "Navigating The Geography of Mind" offered through Boise Community Education.

http://www.boiselearns.org/coursestatus.awp?&course=12w-hol-007

On Consciousness: Although their web site’s course content description is rather vague ... the attendees all experienced the Mother’s Meta Matrix of all Universal Creations ... including how "The Universe Perceives" ... "Exactly How It Thinks" ... and "Precisely How Humanity Thinks ... Forms In-Form-Ation ... Creates Emotions .. and yes … even how we all Create the Behavioral Cause-Effect Realities in our Lives."

In other words the class personally i) experienced … and ii) was didactically shown the Mother Matrix (the universal program) from which all other Meta Matrices are derivatives thereof and then individually and personally they went on an Expedition beyond the other side of their illusionary mirrors of their beliefs … An area where no words can capture the essence of its Reality.

We now know precisely what Consciousness is ... and its forerunner "Awareness" is. In my research I have spoken with key research physicists at leading universities that are now conducting lab experiments to uncover Her secrets in this unified field. Now all we need to do is to find the cheerleaders and methods to broadcast and share it with others.

Thank you for any and all feedback … Metamuseratcenturylinkdotnet

• 2 Comments  
  • frequencytuner Mar 11, 2012

The Chinese call it Yin and Yang. Beautiful.

• KYRANI Mar 09, 2012

@ LawrenceCarson "the primary cognitive core drivers of all human emotions?" All emotions are the rational, physiological responses to the thoughts that indicate issues.. current issues! Is "cognitive core drivers" what you call thoughts?

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS