Discussions

Anonymous Icon

An Abstract on Déjà Vu or Déjà Rêvé.

Posted Feb. 16, 2011 by YouAreDreaming in Community Groups

Anonymous Icon

commented on June 13, 2011
by jackhawk

Hi Everyone,

This is an Abstract that I have written with the simple goal of raising awareness into dreams and precognition. Having had such types of dreams over the last 23 years and personally exploring this wonderful potential, this abstract shares my strong desire to see the science of precognition pushed forward and that ongoing and future research may prevail despite the usual roadblocks.

Here is the link to the abstract, it's free to download and public domain as all of my articles have been thus far, including my first book.

http://www.youaredreaming.org/assets/pdf/deja_vu_or_deja_reve.pdf

Abstract

This paper examines the very real phenomena of Déjà Vu and how it connects to an even more profound subtype known as Déjà Rêvé. Déjà vu is French for “Already Seen” and Déjà Rêvé is French for “Already Dreamed”. Often people who experience Déjà Vu link the origin of the familiar memory to something they have dreamed days, weeks, months and even years before they experienced “Déjà Vu”. Déjà Rêvé suggests that dreams have a direct and relative relationship with physical reality. If so, then understanding and exploring this is critical to science and critical to understanding the origins of “reality”.

If you like this abstract and want to read more of my articles, here is a link to my article page.
http://youaredreaming.org/articles/

Thanks for reading and enjoy this marvelous dream!

Ian Wilson

• 11 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

jackhawk Jun 13, 2011

My humble opinion is that the Consciousness of the Cosmos is the Prime Force, the Creator of our total Cosmos. The Big Bang unleashed energy, in motion in wave-cyclic form.
    The focus of Consciousness and or observation collapses the wave form into particle-matter.
    This initial focus of consciousness on the energy wave continues infinitely-timelessly creating all, including human beings.
    During this process everything is imbued with consciousness and continues to evolve in consciousness-awareness.
    Evan Harris Walker, ”Objects---all objects--- that once have been in contact remain forever in intimate touch, forever entangled, no matter where they go, no matter how far in space they seem to be separated from each other.”

This is Quantum Entanglement.
    We are forever entangled with the primary Consciousness and matter.
    David Bohms’ “Implicate Order” is a very appropriate description of the existing primary entangled order.
    Periodically we can access this state of entangled order.
    This then creates the appearance of coincidence –synchronicity or maybe even de jevu.

We can enhance this entanglement and perhaps see into it, through spiritual practices and meditation.
    We can also activate our chakra system, the electro-magnetic system of our bodies that is also quantum entangled with the cosmic electro-magnetic fields and this too can provide greater access.

There does not appear to be any causal link between the happenings or experiences of coincidence-synchronicities or de jevu.
    What we are seeing is the implicate entangled order as a temporary view through our quantum entangled state of consciousness.
    MORPHIC FIELD
    “A field within and around a self-organizing system that organizes its characteristic structure and pattern of activity. According to the hypothesis of formative causation, morphic fields contain an inherent memory transmitted by previous similar systems by resonance and tend to become increasingly habitual. Morphic fields include morphogenetic, behavioural, social, cultural, and mental fields. The greater the degree of similarity, the greater the influence of morphic resonance. In general, systems most closely resemble themselves in the past and are subject to self-resonance from their own past states.”

As well as the above,I would further suggest that archetypal patterns also begin to express themselves at this level.
    Or as Richard Tarnas and Gerry Goddard suggest , astrological archetypes become involved too.
    All of the above phenomenon are involved in the experience of synchronicity, coincidence and
    de javu In de javu the view is too brief leaving a very hazy memory that may then be relived later.

The appropriate state of consciousness allows us to participate in the Implicate Order.
    Can this participation be active- creative or does it remain passive witness?

I believe we can participate to alter both our history and our future.

• Anonymous Icon

taramomo May 18, 2011

Charlie,

Thanks for the recommendation! It sounds great. I added it to my reading list.

• charliet May 17, 2011

Hi taramomo

You and others may find this book of interest, it covers consciousness and dreams quite nicely. It is by Jeff Warren, the title is The Head Trip , adventures on the wheel of consciousness.

Charlie

• Anonymous Icon

taramomo May 17, 2011

I just finished reading the abstract and I must say that I am very interested in this statement: "Can someone actively engage a precognitive dream and affect causality through changing the dream?" I'm fascinated by that thought because I often have vivid, unpleasant dreams. The dreams are so terrifying because I almost always have false awakenings and I think the events are truly occurring.

I read in an article that people like me should always perform reality checks while dreaming. I couldn't figure out how to perform a reality check in a dream where I already think I'm awake but amazingly, I did it. I had a dream a week ago and I was able to remember the knowledge from the article. I heard myself remembering what the article said. I pinched myself in the dream and I couldn't feel any pain so I immediately knew I was dreaming. Then I woke up.

This led me to believe that I can somehow train myself to access knowledge I learned while fully conscious even when I'm dreaming. This also leads me to believe that I can somehow train myself to master the art of changing the events in my dreams in order to make them more pleasant. As soon as I read the question you posed in the abstract, I connected it to my experience. I definitely think that people are able to actively engage while dreaming and it turn, change the dream and affect causality. I'm glad that your abstract addressed the topic and confirmed my beliefs.

Warm regards,

Tara

• Anonymous Icon

Lissa May 04, 2011

Hello everyone,
    I would like to share some impressions about Deja Vú, since I was a child I have had altered states of consciousness, so imagine... not very often, but they have been very significant to me. So, eight months ago, I started to meditate and my experience with the my recents Deja Vu is like a telepathic experience.
    It is just an instant in wich you can feel "strange feelings in mind and body" and then it is when some short thoughts are receiving. So I believe that the Deja Vu experience is a meetieng point in space and time (when you recall places or experiences, in which everything that we do, already have been made, or we are going to make) and somehow in the Unified field find this meetieng point in a precise time and space. On the other hand, the Deja Vu feeling is a meeting point between two consciousness. So I believe it is very interesting, that we are experience those feelings and study them in a serious way. We as a human beings we are awakenig to a new kinds of deeper states of consciousness. I write this because my personal experience and it could be different from others, perhaps.
    I haven´t had experiences with deja vu and dreams, so I can not speak about that, I am sure that my deja vus are not lucid or simple dreams, but that it is my personal experience and I am open that also could be lucid dreams.
    Cheers

• slowlygetnthar Apr 23, 2011

South African poet, the late Mazisi Kunene, wrote:

"There is a place
    Where the dream is dreaming us,
    We who are the shepherds of the stars..."

Our cosmology is not tied to space and time, nor are our souls. So, dreaming past, present, future, and the infinite is possible. Why wouldn't it be this way?

• cprize Apr 19, 2011

You might want to read <b>Practically Dreaming</b> before you delve into this. Maybe even consult with the author seeing you seem to leap over meanings your dreams provide, without grasping what was being provided. There is a lot of meaning buried in the WORDS we use to describe what we experienced in our dreams. You will need to go through your journal again once you read PD to see how much you missed.
    http://storefront.buyorsell.it/?rm=view_item;item_num=106

• David Boullata Feb 22, 2011

Déjà vu has been a regular part of my life for as long as I can remember. I recently wrote a blog post on my experiences:
    http://thenousage.net/2010/11/08/do-you-deja-vu/

In the dream state I am able to distinguish between 'dream' and 'pre-cognition'. In the beginning, déjà vu would surprise me, but since I've developed the ability to distinguish between what is a dream and what is pre-cognition I can anticipate events...and in some cases take advantage of them.

David Boullata

• Anonymous Icon

workinprogress Feb 19, 2011

Over the past 35 years my experience with Deja Vu has definately been tied to my dreams when lucid dreaming and with excellent recall these experiences become precognitive. So I am experencing what you call Deja Reve, I think the confusion is that many individuals cannot fully remember their dreams as the source for their Deja Vu. Thanks for the abstract.

• Anonymous Icon

YouAreDreaming Feb 17, 2011

Hi Maziarz,

Your view on deja vu does tie into some theories on deja vecu (already lived) and also because we do appear to exist in an informational field that has past/present/future probability it is also likely that not just dreams but any memory can arise from that system. There is no question a lot of research is needed for this field of science. I have experienced the dream form of deja reve and explored this extensively in 1997-1998 through lucid dreaming. It was certainly a life changing experience and has really inspired me to help share such knowledge freely with others.

Cheers,

Ian (formatting lost after post :P)

• Anonymous Icon

maziarz85 Feb 16, 2011

I do not feel that my personal experience with Deja Vu has ever resulted from dreams or precognition, My belief is that we live in a multidimensional reality. Once in awhile these realities overlap and we live for a moment in both of them. We feel the momentary experience because we have already lived through that time. it could have been 10 seconds ago or 10 thousand years. I can almost always explain my dreams and why i have them. I can not say that with my flashes of Deje Vu. Obviously, i have no proof for my opinion. But i can honestly say that, in the dreams that i can remember, have i been able to relate those memories to Deja Vu.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS